Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a fashion to name children, usually girls, after a current celebritylota of Elizabeth’s after the Queen. Lots of Kylie’s, Charlottes’s.
But if Princess Diana was so popular, why are there no girls called Diana?
That has always puzzled me
I get where the Kylie trend came from but does anyone know what/who sparked the Charlotte trend?

Reactions: 3
Yes I know he's probably a dick and all that, but I have to confess Jon Hamm gives me a wide on He oozes charisma and seems witty and like he'd show you a good time. I saw him on Travel man with Richard Aoyade and have had a soft spot ever since.

There, I feel better now I've got that off my chest 😁

Jennifer Aniston chats up Jon Hamm after romance claims https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton
Same, I thought he was very handsome on Travel Man! Not cared for him before (I do remember all the pics of him going commando that were doing the rounds a while back!)

Reactions: 2
I have a horrible middle name (named after my Hungarian grandmother) and, as a child, I would have sold a kidney to have the middle name Elizabeth or Jane.

Now I’m all grown up, I like having an exotic middle name.

It’s never occurred to me before about the lack of people called Diana, considering how she was the people’s princess and all that. I know quite a few Kylies, and one 7yo Beyoncé.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Chats up Jon Hamm?” “Let’s her cardigan fall off her shoulders?”

Neither of the above things happen. She had a normal conversation with him about her protein bars and her cardigan was already off her shoulders before he even appeared

Nothing to see here
Work experience kids have gone back to school, so they have to pay unemployed Mills and Boon writers to throw their ' articles' together!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've met at least three separate women who are named Sarah Louise something.

Two of them have the same surname and the third was engaged to a guy with that surname. None of them are related.

I also know at least two women named Louise.

For my age if you don't know someone's name then try Mark, Ben, James (or Jamie), Laura, Lauren, Sarah or Emma 😅
I knew a Sarah Louise and what a witch she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew a Kiaora about a decade or more ago. It vaguely reminds me of an orange juice back then....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When my daughter started sixth form there was a girl who had exactly the same name. It wasn't an especially common name, but she had it. This was further complicated by the girl also having the same middle name and surname. Teacher decided that she'd go on birth months so 'name april' and name July' which seemed a great idea until she realised they were born in the same month within 3 days of each other (we literally must have passed in the maternity ward!)
Eventually she settled on Brown Name and Blonde Name and this worked well. Or at least it did until daughter dyed her hair 😂

Caused the poor woman some serious head scratching and the girls had to put their birth dates on anything they submitted.

I knew a Kiaora about a decade or more ago. It vaguely reminds me of an orange juice back then....🤔
Did you 'adore a'? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When my daughter started sixth form there was a girl who had exactly the same name. It wasn't an especially common name, but she had it. This was further complicated by the girl also having the same middle name and surname. Teacher decided that she'd go on birth months so 'name april' and name July' which seemed a great idea until she realised they were born in the same month within 3 days of each other (we literally must have passed in the maternity ward!)
Eventually she settled on Brown Name and Blonde Name and this worked well. Or at least it did until daughter dyed her hair 😂

Caused the poor woman some serious head scratching and the girls had to put their birth dates on anything they submitted.

Did you 'adore a'? 😂
In a word no 🤬

Enjoy..... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In a word no 🤬

Enjoy..... 😂
That was my ear worm the second I read it.
They just don’t make adverts like that any more!
They don't do they? I can still recite the Opal Fruits ad where he lobbed an opal fruit into the dragons mouth and extinguished it. Funny thing that, it would take me 5 minutes of hard thinking to tell you what I did last weekend, but an advert from 30 years ago I can sing word for word 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t know about him being a dick, but apparently he is the owner of a fairly impressive one! Made all the more obvious by him regularly being papped going commando! It was quite the Twitter sensation a while back IIRC. 🍆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am shocked at the news about celine Dion today - I’m sure I read on this thread before rumours that she was unwell, but this ‘stiff person syndrome’ sounds horrific. Don’t think I’ve heard a bad word said about her either. Stiff person syndrome does seem like a made up name though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Am shocked at the news about celine Dion today - I’m sure I read on this thread before rumours that she was unwell, but this ‘stiff person syndrome’ sounds horrific. Don’t think I’ve heard a bad word said about her either. Stiff person syndrome does seem like a made up name though.
Personally I think it’s just a cover for an eating disorder.

• Angry
I can see why you’d say that, but surely you’d go with something with less obvious long term symptoms? Think there’s been rumours about an eating disorder before, hasnt there?

Or she could just have an eating disorder and carry on - no need to make any statement at all. There are plenty of reed thin celebrities. I think this rings true.

Reactions: 13
Sure I heard Cheryl is a raging smackhead before. Might of been on here. I heard the news and looked at a pic of her. Her cheekbones told their own story.

Reactions: 4
I can see why you’d say that, but surely you’d go with something with less obvious long term symptoms? Think there’s been rumours about an eating disorder before, hasnt there?
same. if she WAS coming up with a cover story, it surely wouldn’t be a neurological condition that will cause muscle spasms and affect her ability to perform.

not disputing the rumours but she genuinely does seem to love performing so i can’t see that she or her team would willingly select a hugely debilitating disorder is a “cover”. especially not one that is so obscure (for want of a better word).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.