Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Pat Butcher was dead?
Pat Butcher was a looker in her time. An older lady with a sense of style. This bloke is just an ordinary fat lad in his pants. You see them on the beach in various European holiday resorts, usually clutching a pint, with a nice dose of sunburn, every single summer - thinking they are God's gift to every living creature, bless them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Am shocked at the news about celine Dion today - I’m sure I read on this thread before rumours that she was unwell, but this ‘stiff person syndrome’ sounds horrific. Don’t think I’ve heard a bad word said about her either. Stiff person syndrome does seem like a made up name though.
I have an autoimmune disease that apparently turns you to stone. I told my friend about it when 1st diagnosed and she said she would put me in the garden with flowers up my nose like a gnome. 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have an autoimmune disease that apparently turns you to stone. I told my friend about it when 1st diagnosed and she said she would put me in the garden with flowers up my nose like a gnome. 😂😂.
You say that so easily, it sounds terrifying! Is it something you can manage? I had a blood disorder for years and bruised like a peach, even from something like someone holding my hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You say that so easily, it sounds terrifying! Is it something you can manage? I had a blood disorder for years and bruised like a peach, even from something like someone holding my hand.
I'm in my 60s and it hasn't gotten any worse I do keep it at bay with a very low-carb diet as carbs flair it up. if I were young maybe it would be scary but at my age, it's not a huge problem

Bruising is horrible you have my sympathy x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
<has now googled ITP as was unaware>

Sympathies, sounds rough.
Thanks :) apparently quite common in kids, but the chronic type less so. I take antibiotics every day now and it may come back, but by and large life is normal now! In keeping with the thread, I think Julia Roberts had it once.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have chronic ITP. Ok at the moment. My clotting factor is lower than they would like but not in the danger zone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sam Smith is either craving attention or mentally ill because that's really bizarre behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sam Smith could just be stupid 🤷‍♀️.
Sam Smith could genuinely think he is 100% utterly gorgeous and that there is an audience out there, gagging for photos of his half naked body. Hell, maybe there is, and as a biological woman who identifies as a biological woman, I'm just not getting the attraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What the duck is wrong with Sam Smith these days? Why all this absurd attention-seeking? Are they looking to be slated online for not having a beautiful body? Is it a form of self-flagellation?

When Lewis Capaldi did his parody Wham video, where he was sauntering around in tightie whities, he was sending himself up and having a laugh. Sam doesn't seem to have any sense of humour whatsoever and these nearly naked poses are desperately serious.
Then they can talk about how horrid everyone is on the internet with body shaming and how it's effected their mental health. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Sam Smith is either having a laugh or has some very narcissistic tendencies. I'm not sure he's 'having a laugh', though. Narcissists often cave in on themselves, sadly after hurting lots of other people en route. Wouldn't know about that, though, in his case. I don't even know why I'm commenting...know nothing about them, really! :D

Reactions: 11
He’s an ugly fucker IMO.
He isn't the best looking chap I've clapped eyes on recently, but I'm sure he's a nice enough person. If he was a relative or a friend though, I'd be concerned at this half naked attention-seeking, and wonder if there was something not quite right. Perhaps this is a cry for help?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.