Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this on Tiktok...
Stephen Bear seems to be taking tips on how to turn up to court looking a complete twit from Conor McGregor. He might as well move into the court house in Dublin he's there that often and he always turns up looking like a cheap 70's pimp.
Best description of both men I have ever heard.
He looks like an old sow, someone should slap his thigh and make him oink 🐷
That’s what they wants.
By the way, Im not channeling my inner wurzle in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone with ITP get red pin prick bruise and graze marks under their skin? I've been getting them atm and had bloods run and waiting for results never heard of this before.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone with ITP get red pin prick bruise and graze marks under their skin? I've been getting them atm and had bloods run and waiting for results never heard of this before.
Yes.
Check out pupurae images on google.

First one yes, second one no. It’s a very strong symptom of ITP so I’d be surprised if they weren’t testing for it!

I was in Gordon’s Wine Bar in a London a couple of years ago and they were absolutely miserable and definitely felt above themselves. Table next to theirs were pretty pissed (it was around Christmas time) and singing Sam Smith songs. They stormed out.

I honestly thought he was done, similar with Jess Glynne but he seems to have had a resurgence with ‘Unholy’.

So in a massive plot twist, Lucy Spraggon has come out with another single and I’m pretty sure Cowell posted about how he had been working with her for ‘a year’. She’s on the one show now but missed the interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
To continue with slight appreciation of Cilla.
There are a couple of songs which are belters.Alfie, Step inside Love, You’re my World, Something tells me,and Anyone who had a Heart.
I also have a memory of her doing a duet with Marc Bolan. I swear to you that I am not on hard drugs.It was a clip from one of her shows from waaay back, and it was quite good.
Apart from that I loathed all the sequin jacket Surprise Surprise stuff.
“Life’s a Gas” beautiful song

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So in a massive plot twist, Lucy Spraggon has come out with another single and I’m pretty sure Cowell posted about how he had been working with her for ‘a year’. She’s on the one show now but missed the interview.
Lucy and Simon are going to appear together sometime next week on This Morning. I saw it on a trailer earlier this week

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I honestly thought he was done, similar with Jess Glynne but he seems to have had a resurgence with ‘Unholy’.
Jess Glynne does my head in mailny cos her songs are absolute bangers but she sings like a goat!

I whsh Adele would cover some Jess Glynne songs cos her voice is amazing and her own songs make me want to drown myself - problem solved (in my opinion obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jess Glynne does my head in mailny cos her songs are absolute bangers but she sings like a goat!

I whsh Adele would cover some Jess Glynne songs cos her voice is amazing and her own songs make me want to drown myself - problem solved (in my opinion obviously)
Jess Glynne does indeed sound like an old goat 🐐

“Life’s a Gas” beautiful song
The songs are amazing I couldn't stand her awful voice. And yes she did sing with Marc Bolan she murdered that as well.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.