Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that Maura Higgins didn't go to those stupid Fashion awards because her dress was crap. I think a few of them there should have done the same.

Look at the state of Lady Victoria Hervey's frock.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know someone who said she was prone to Cillia-like tendencies. So not well liked at all.
I've heard the opposite.

The only "bad" rumour I've heard about her was that someone once caught her "Performing a sex act"¹ with her producer during an outside broadcast. Which is only bad because it would have been after she was with her husband.

¹giving him a blowjob, since I'm not a tabloid newspaper.

Reactions: 6
thank you for the bold but yes - it was a children’s party at soho house. wild, i know 🤣
Hehe I’m a big fan of the bolding!

Think Jude’s publicists did their best to cover it at the time, he was at his height more or less back then.

It's been said for years that Connor is his but he didn't want it out there he cheated on Nicole so they claimed to adopt him. He didn't count on Connor having his whole face just a mixed race version. Isabella is just my personal thoughts. She's Tom in a wig lol.
I love that both kids are normal. They could’ve been complete stuck up druggie brats. Good on T and N.

Facially, Isabella to me is the spit of Nicole, don’t know if anyone else sees it? Doubt Tom is the dad though. Has he ever had sex with a woman?:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Speaking of David, I found out a few years back he was Marc's son Rolan's godfather and paid for him to go to private school and took care of his expenses for years. As Marc and Gloria weren't married, she and Rolan didn't get a penny of his money or any royalties when he died so David stepped in without anyone knowing until Rolan himself revealed it.

Im sorry, I know it was tragic and a massive loss etc. I’m a big fan too. But come on, there’s an elephant in this room….ROLAN BOLAN. I just can’t help but laugh when I hear his name!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I know someone who said she was prone to Cillia-like tendencies. So not well liked at all.
Janice Long? I stood with her on a train all the way from Euston to Liverpool Lime Street once because the train was so full and she was absolutely lovely the whole journey.

I love the fact that Maura Higgins didn't go to those stupid Fashion awards because her dress was crap. I think a few of them there should have done the same.

Those designers are getting money for old rope! They just throw some random tit together and get some gullible fame bleep to believe it’s the dogs bollocks and then the “in crowd” literally throw money at them for the ridiculous toot they “create”…most of them look like they’ve covered themselves in glue and rolled in a heap of off-cuts!

Reactions: 16

Why TF is Lady Victoria Hervey a' thing' again???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Those designers are getting money for old rope! They just throw some random tit together and get some gullible fame bleep to believe it’s the dogs bollocks and then the “in crowd” literally throw money at them for the ridiculous toot they “create”…most of them look like they’ve covered themselves in glue and rolled in a heap of off-cuts!
Real Emperor's New Clothes stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
thank you for the bold but yes - it was a children’s party at soho house. wild, i know 🤣
Didnt they say something like ' it was all grandmas and cups of tea' at Soho House! And suddenly Iris came across some ecstasy on the floor ( because presumably a premium celeb haunt venue hiring out a private room to celebs for a child's party don't bother to clean beforehand!) I am a few years younger than the old primrose Hill set and they were the epitome of cool. But looking back they were just irresponsible parents and probably jacked off their tits on drugs most of the time!

love the fact that Maura Higgins didn't go to those stupid Fashion awards because her dress was crap. I think a few of them there should have done the same.
Not crap enough for her to be photographed in it multiple times and telling people how unsuitable it was! I wonder if she was asked to pay for it rather than getting it free? Who is she anyway? I know she went out with Giovanni Pernice for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Not crap enough for her to be photographed in it multiple times and telling people how unsuitable it was! I wonder if she was asked to pay for it rather than getting it free? Who is she anyway? I know she went out with Giovanni Pernice for a bit.
Exactly! She’s probably got more column inches talking about her not going to the awards than she would have done if she’d actually turned up, plus avoided a potential appearance on a couple of worst dressed lists. Sounds like a win to me!
(And actually, having seen some of the dresses last night, hers was really pretty decent!)

I hope he’s left too, but can anyone remember that Scientology film he made based on their teachings about aliens taking over the earth? I think he ate Scientology up to start up but may have become disillusioned over the years.
Leah Remini said he’s a really nice guy and he’s interested in the beliefs behind in but she sort of hinted that he wasn’t a cultist about it and his interest is more about the technology used and how it was created.

In other news….
Matt Lucas has quit GBBO! It’s a Christmas miracle!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It was a party for Pearl Lowe and Danny Goffey's son. Shortly after, they left London, and their friends, to get clean.

So yep, the pill was obviously dropped the night before.

Reactions: 5
Think I've said elsewhere on here that one of the last times I saw her on TV was on 'This Morning', with Holly and Schofe. It was very awkward. She was supposed to be 'helping' with the cookery slot but she was posting it in and seemed pished (I know she liked her Champers). I was quite shocked at how she was behaving, like she couldn't give a duck. She did manage to get in, either on that or 'The One Show' how she had been 'told' she was the best selling artist of her day. She feigned astonishment at the news. Indeed, I'm a massive (late-to-the-party, as Dusty had died when I really 'discovered' her) Dusty Springfield fan and Cilla's strangled voice couldn't touch Dusty's. Dusty really studied all genres and was very involved with the Motown crowd back in the day and studied Soul. She had an amazing voice, wouldn't perform to segregated audiences and, despite her demons, was an incredibly talented performer. Compare her voice with Cilla's and it's like comparing cheap crayons and bespoke pastels.
Dusty was an amazing singer a legend.

• Heart
Leah Remini said he’s a really nice guy and he’s interested in the beliefs behind in but she sort of hinted that he wasn’t a cultist about it and his interest is more about the technology used and how it was created.

In other news….
Matt Lucas has quit GBBO! It’s a Christmas miracle!
he’s one of the very few that comes across well in leah’s accounts so i really hope that (if he’s still in there) he’s able to balance his genuine interest and belief with the absolute insanity of it all. it can’t be easy having lost both his son and his wife.

and to your other news, at last!! he was always the wrong vibe for bake off.

Reactions: 9
I agree with everything said here about Cilla, she was a horror. Blind Date though, was essential viewing back then.
i used to hate it the "Jokes" were so predictable, I only used to watch when I came home to Wales to visit Mam, and it was through gritted teeth

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was a party for Pearl Lowe and Danny Goffey's son. Shortly after, they left London, and their friends, to get clean.

So yep, the pill was obviously dropped the night before.
Wasn't the rumour that Iris took it out of one if the adults' bags, and thats why they didn't pursue the ' left on the floor' angle? It seems unlikely that an e would not have been seen by the cleaners or anyone setting up for a child's party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.