Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe it either. She is a dangerous witch and I wouldn’t put it past her to embellish or outright lie about something like that. If it’s true why would you share such personal information about your kids on sm? She’s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is the problem when every word that comes out of your over inflated botoxed gob is a lie, usually for monetary gain. People tend not to believe you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought Tom Cruise was firing blanks??? Isn't that what his first wife Mimi Rogers alluded to when she got pregnant when their marriage broke up???

Reactions: 6
Speaking of David, I found out a few years back he was Marc's son Rolan's godfather and paid for him to go to private school and took care of his expenses for years. As Marc and Gloria weren't married, she and Rolan didn't get a penny of his money or any royalties when he died so David stepped in without anyone knowing until Rolan himself revealed it.

Rolan bleeping Bolan. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rolan bleeping Bolan. Jesus Christ.
Wasn't Bowie's son Called Zowie Bowie and then changed his name? Duncan Zowie Haywood Bowie a producer or something?
Surprising what you find when you use the search engines whoops

google Tommy Davis, he was a high up in the "church" a few years back. I used to think Suri was the spit of both Tom and Katie, but she really just looks like Tommy Davis!
Holy cow! You aren't wrong! Sperm donor maybe? That puts a spin on why he doesn't see Suri.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
google Tommy Davis, he was a high up in the "church" a few years back. I used to think Suri was the spit of both Tom and Katie, but she really just looks like Tommy Davis!
I knew it was someone in the church! That’s the one, because I remember thinking the same.
EF9A27AF-15B1-4F5F-B382-5294D97EA0C3.jpeg

• Wow
I’ll never forget the bit I saw in show about a fixer in Hollywood (ray donavan) and there was a sports star who used a condom but it was then taken out of the bin and used by the woman he’d just slept with to get pregnant. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are some women like this out there (and I hate saying that).
Isn't that how Boris Becker got his daughter? A woman gave him a bj in a cupboard in a restaurant, she then spat it out and inserted it inside herself!! 9 months later she had his baby!! 😳

didn’t she also basically make her husband give up his own potential stardom for her? i don’t know if that was dramatised for the tv series but it was definitely implied that he had the chance of making a name for himself but she basically said that if he did then they were done. he seemed a nice enough man but basically played the role of her husband for the rest of this life then.

as far as connections go i think she was just lucky to be in the right place at the right time, she was working in the cavern club (iirc), was able to sing there knowing a lot of influential people were there, brian e wanted a female singer… i think it was pure luck. like you say, her voice wasn’t much compared to other women in her genre. though you’re my world is a great tune!
She said "there's only room for one star in this family and it's ME!" Narcissistic witch 😠

Just seen this on Tiktok...
It's BS. Already explained over on the KP thread.

So strange Paul O'Grady was such good pals with Cilla. He genuinely seems a nice man. I'm sure she was nice to him but I'm (surprise) surprised he'd tolerate her rudeness to others.
I've heard he's as nasty and egotistical as her !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
He used to hang out with fellow pop kids Zowaddytoddy Showaddywaddy and Madgeamoomoo Kajagoogoo.
And to bring it full circle, David's son Duncan Jones, the director used to go by Zowie Bowie.

There was a rumor going around that Chris Klein from American Pie might have been the father. The story is she was already pregnant when she got with Tom. There was a big thing about it in National Enquirer at the time where a 'source' who passed a lie detector confirmed Chris was the real dad. It's likely BS as it's from the Enquirer but it was one of many stories circulating.

Wasn't Bowie's son Called Zowie Bowie and then changed his name? Duncan Zowie Haywood Bowie a producer or something?
Yeah, I just posted that before seeing your comment. Funnily enough, he decided around 12 years old that he wanted to be known as Joe instead.

I thought they were adopted? I see no resemblance
Course they were adopted, they look nothing remotely like Tom who I have met when he came to the Ethiad while he was filming Jack Reacher he was gorgeous and so friendly to everybody, I will never say a bad word about little Tommy Cruise I love him jmho 🤣.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
that was always my understanding to. as said above, they would have sued the venue into the ground if not.

all of this is still making me feel so old again considering that the toddler we’re discussing is now walking the red carpet at awards shows (in a terrible dress 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️)
I know, life is madly short, only seems like a few years ago

Yeah he went from Zowie Bowie to Duncan Bowie before finally settling on Duncan Jones

Reactions: 1
I feel like Cliff is the unofficial mascot of Tattle. I mean I didn’t say he was a great mascot but a mascot none the less.

Now totally different - my mum asked me why Ian Beale left Eastenders after all those years and I remember the actor was taking an extended break and then he left fully - did he have a breakdown or family problems or something?
I’ve said before on here, I think it’s because him and his wife divorced and she had a fairly decent gambling habit, always in hippodrome Leicester Square. Last seen in there with an Indian fella. She spent his money and he sat there and watched

I read that he left EE so he wouldn't have to pay his ex wife as much in the divorce settlement 😂. So he had no regular income, he sold most of his assets, and carefully 'hid' a big chunk of his money. Wasn't he living in a camper van at one point? Or have I made that up?
Sounds right, she was gambling weekly, even a soap opera won’t keep you fluttering for long

Did his wife cheat on him or something?! Why is he being such a tight arse
Gambling addict

Reactions: 5
Isn't that how Boris Becker got his daughter? A woman gave him a bj in a cupboard in a restaurant, she then spat it out and inserted it inside herself!! 9 months later she had his baby!! 😳
I think that sounds almost impossible and possibly bollocksto get him out of child support. The more likely scenario is he shagged her in the cupboard without a condom and she git pregnant!

I knew it was someone in the church! That’s the one, because I remember thinking the same.View attachment 1788146
Yes I think KH was infatuated with Tom, so agreed to be his wife then had Suri and cane to her senses. She did look like Tom when she was a baby but yes, I thought he was infertile too.

George Martin found a way to get some listenable singles out of her but she was such an ungrateful so-and-so. She latched herself on to The Beatles and then acted as if she had made it through sheer talent. She happily got McCartney to help out her recordings and write 'Step Inside Love' for her, than he complained he discovered she was sniping about him behind his back. She ingratiated herself with Bill Cotton so that he pretty much single-handedly made her TV career as a star and host, then she took the bigger bucks from ITV without so much as a 'thanks' for all he did for her. And of course, as at last karma finally struck, she got taken off TV by the people, such as David Liddiment, whom she'd treated like dirt when they were in more humble positions. Amazingly, even after that, when the odd person, feeling sorry for her without knowing her, would give her a guest spot on their shows, she'd stun them by turning up and acting the big star, talking down to them, rather than thanking them for a rare return to the screen. She really was one of the most insensitive, self-obsessed, downright rude celebs there's been.
I know a lady who used to frequent the cavern back in the day. She said Prescilla White was humble, funny, and had a real star quality to her. She couldn't even be angry with her when she put a hole in her favourite coat at the cloak room.

Cilla Black, however, was a massive twit. She asked her to come to a charity event alongside some other local celebrities. Cilla was the only one to demand payment, a car to collect her, and some champagne for the drive. Apparently when they arrived, Cilla and Bobby rolled out of the car because they were so drunk.

I’ll never forget the bit I saw in show about a fixer in Hollywood (ray donavan) and there was a sports star who used a condom but it was then taken out of the bin and used by the woman he’d just slept with to get pregnant. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are some women like this out there (and I hate saying that).
Is it Drake who puts hot sauce in his condoms to stop this happening, and someone tried to sue him because she burned her bits?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.