Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To continue with slight appreciation of Cilla.
There are a couple of songs which are belters.Alfie, Step inside Love, You’re my World, Something tells me,and Anyone who had a Heart.
I also have a memory of her doing a duet with Marc Bolan. I swear to you that I am not on hard drugs.It was a clip from one of her shows from waaay back, and it was quite good.
Apart from that I loathed all the sequin jacket Surprise Surprise stuff.
I loved Work is a four letter word

Reactions: 2
Wasn't the rumour that Iris took it out of one if the adults' bags, and thats why they didn't pursue the ' left on the floor' angle? It seems unlikely that an e would not have been seen by the cleaners or anyone setting up for a child's party.
Thats my recollection

Reactions: 7
Wasn't the rumour that Iris took it out of one if the adults' bags, and thats why they didn't pursue the ' left on the floor' angle? It seems unlikely that an e would not have been seen by the cleaners or anyone setting up for a child's party.
that was always my understanding to. as said above, they would have sued the venue into the ground if not.

all of this is still making me feel so old again considering that the toddler we’re discussing is now walking the red carpet at awards shows (in a terrible dress 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lisa Armstrong won the industry award she was up for. So much for Ant’s PR team’s attempt to say she was a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
was a party for Pearl Lowe and Danny Goffey's son. Shortly after, they left London, and their friends, to get clean.
I know this isn't the Primrose Hill thread, but I thought they left because Jude Law developed an infatuation with Pearl. Was probably also to get clean though. Pearl was on a one way ticket to the morgue before they moved.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel an explanation is due about Rochelle's pubes - it was a reference to her...interesting...skirt choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lisa Armstrong won the industry award she was up for. So much for Ant’s PR team’s attempt to say she was a mess.
Pleased for her, cue the loved up dog walks of Ant and the wife can't possibly let Lisa enjoy her moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I notice it was discussed on a previous thread but I was shocked to the core today when I found out that Leo Jones from Airline was recently given a 5 year restraining order and 2 year suspended sentence for stalking a newsreader!

Fingers crossed that LGBT icon and all-round queen Jane Boulton remains unproblematic!

janebolton.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I need to know more about this. I cannot stand that woman. Does she have some leaked pics? I'm reluctant to google it myself 😂
Rochelle Humes And Her Chain Mail Pubes was the name of the short-lived covers band she formed after leaving The Saturdays. They did punk versions of 1970s hits by the likes of Val Doonican and Chris de Burgh but weren't a commercial success and split up within a few weeks of forming.

Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Im sorry, I know it was tragic and a massive loss etc. I’m a big fan too. But come on, there’s an elephant in this room….ROLAN BOLAN. I just can’t help but laugh when I hear his name!
He used to hang out with fellow pop kids Zowaddytoddy Showaddywaddy and Madgeamoomoo Kajagoogoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had a quick look and the first image that came up was this. I do see a slight resemblance but I refuse to believe that Tom Cruise cheated on Nicole Kidman with a woman View attachment 1786916

Isn’t there a rumour that Suri isn’t his either? I read somewhere that David Miscavige (head of the church) is the real dad. And then there’s that whole thing about Miscavige’s missing wife…
google Tommy Davis, he was a high up in the "church" a few years back. I used to think Suri was the spit of both Tom and Katie, but she really just looks like Tommy Davis!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Glad to hear the Matt Lucas news. Really couldn’t warm to him on GBBO. He has looked quite ill for a while and his weight loss is drastic. Hope he’s ok.

Reactions: 11
Speaking of David, I found out a few years back he was Marc's son Rolan's godfather and paid for him to go to private school and took care of his expenses for years. As Marc and Gloria weren't married, she and Rolan didn't get a penny of his money or any royalties when he died so David stepped in without anyone knowing until Rolan himself revealed it.

Omg his name was Rolan Bolan????!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.