Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Hunsnet? They’ve posted a still of Cilla’s snowman, must be on this thread. I love your account Hunsnet, please carry on the cracking work 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Burgers are full of fat and help the swans to float better. That’s why he does it. I heard he makes pigs smoke.
Apparently David Walliams also carries a small bicycle pump with him and every time he sees a toad he forces it in their mouth and inflates them until they explode. If you ever see a photo of him with a bulge in his trousers it's not his penis, it's his toad inflator.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently David Walliams also carries a small bicycle pump with him and every time he sees a toad he forces it in their mouth and inflates them until they explode. If you ever see a photo of him with a bulge in his trousers it's not his penis, it's his toad inflator.
I’ve heard that Cliff also contracts out some hit jobs to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to work with a woman who was also a singer on the 1960s club circuit in Liverpool so knew Cilla back in the day and never had a good word to say about her. In later life my friend has been involved in lots of fantastic local charities and used her slightly showbiz connections to bring in donations of either money or auction/raffle prizes. No surprise surprise that our Cilla never stumped up a single thing despite her publicly professed love for her home city.
I had a religious education teacher at school who also didn't have a good word to say about her. She was a lovely lady but positively frothed at the mention of Cillas name. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard that he forces it up the other end!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speaking of David, I found out a few years back he was Marc's son Rolan's godfather and paid for him to go to private school and took care of his expenses for years. As Marc and Gloria weren't married, she and Rolan didn't get a penny of his money or any royalties when he died so David stepped in without anyone knowing until Rolan himself revealed it.

That's the truly charitable people who want no publicity. They're just doing it without any fanfare. Seems like Jeremy Beadle and George Michael were the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
no clue! i only used primrose hill in reference to that sort of clique - soho house as a venue for children’s party is wild though.

do you mean connor and isabella? i don’t think either of them look like him (though i haven’t seen a photo for a while!) - what’s the rumour there then? do people think nicole is the bio mother or no?
It's been said for years that Connor is his but he didn't want it out there he cheated on Nicole so they claimed to adopt him. He didn't count on Connor having his whole face just a mixed race version. Isabella is just my personal thoughts. She's Tom in a wig lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I had a religious education teacher at school who also didn't have a good word to say about her. She was a lovely lady but positively frothed at the mention of Cillas name. 😆
I love Paul O'Grady and yet he was supposedly one of her dearest friends. :eek:

It turns me off him, if I 'm honest. Show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of David, I found out a few years back he was Marc's son Rolan's godfather and paid for him to go to private school and took care of his expenses for years. As Marc and Gloria weren't married, she and Rolan didn't get a penny of his money or any royalties when he died so David stepped in without anyone knowing until Rolan himself revealed it.

I just read that article - I hope he made it to New York to visit Bowie before he died.

I don't think I have ever heard much good said about her, but she had an awful singing voice she shouldn't have been a star she sounded like a big tomcat's having his vocal cords squeezed. She tried singing in a higher softer voice after awhile but even that wasn't good either. Compare her to Dusty Springfield or Sandy Shaw and she's a joke. Wonder if she slept around to make such good and influential connections in the music business? She always portrayed herself as a loyal, family orientated wife and mother but it makes you wonder.
Think I've said elsewhere on here that one of the last times I saw her on TV was on 'This Morning', with Holly and Schofe. It was very awkward. She was supposed to be 'helping' with the cookery slot but she was posting it in and seemed pished (I know she liked her Champers). I was quite shocked at how she was behaving, like she couldn't give a duck. She did manage to get in, either on that or 'The One Show' how she had been 'told' she was the best selling artist of her day. She feigned astonishment at the news. Indeed, I'm a massive (late-to-the-party, as Dusty had died when I really 'discovered' her) Dusty Springfield fan and Cilla's strangled voice couldn't touch Dusty's. Dusty really studied all genres and was very involved with the Motown crowd back in the day and studied Soul. She had an amazing voice, wouldn't perform to segregated audiences and, despite her demons, was an incredibly talented performer. Compare her voice with Cilla's and it's like comparing cheap crayons and bespoke pastels.

Reactions: 29
Well, of course, it was well known he was preparing Matt Lucas for foie gras. That's why Little Britain ended - Matt escaped, lost weight and went to musicals. Walliams was enraged.

Walliams writes children's books now. Each one contains a coded message which, when he blows a whistle, will trigger an instruction and all the kids will stagger off, zombie-like, and stamp on the first hamster they see.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
yes!

most tattlers will probably remember her as the child who ate half an ectasy tablet (i think) which had mysteriously appeared on the floor of a primrose hill children’s party. it actually makes me feel very old to see her like this 🤣
I was about to say this! Yes Jude said he was going to sue Soho House, but then didn't for some completely unknown reason 😄. I think it was Pearl Lowe and Danny Goffeys kids party.

Reactions: 5
Dusty Springfield was sublime. I wasn't around in her heyday but I absolutely love her and her music. What a class act.🥰

no clue! i only used primrose hill in reference to that sort of clique - soho house as a venue for children’s party is wild though.

do you mean connor and isabella? i don’t think either of them look like him (though i haven’t seen a photo for a while!) - what’s the rumour there then? do people think nicole is the bio mother or no?
I thought they were adopted? I see no resemblance

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I had a quick look and the first image that came up was this. I do see a slight resemblance but I refuse to believe that Tom Cruise cheated on Nicole Kidman with a woman
7F09399B-F74C-443E-B8C8-C5044626BC47.jpeg

Isn’t there a rumour that Suri isn’t his either? I read somewhere that David Miscavige (head of the church) is the real dad. And then there’s that whole thing about Miscavige’s missing wife…

I had a quick look and the first image that came up was this. I do see a slight resemblance but I refuse to believe that Tom Cruise cheated on Nicole Kidman with a woman View attachment 1786916

Isn’t there a rumour that Suri isn’t his either? I read somewhere that David Miscavige (head of the church) is the real dad. And then there’s that whole thing about Miscavige’s missing wife…
suri was the image of tom as a baby so i don’t know. i also feel like katie holmes is smarter than that.

i see a slight resemblance between connor and tom but nowhere near enough to believe he’s the product of an affair between tom and a random other woman(!)

no, they are. i was asking the poster to clarify. i don’t see a resemblance either.

Think I've said elsewhere on here that one of the last times I saw her on TV was on 'This Morning', with Holly and Schofe. It was very awkward. She was supposed to be 'helping' with the cookery slot but she was posting it in and seemed pished (I know she liked her Champers). I was quite shocked at how she was behaving, like she couldn't give a duck. She did manage to get in, either on that or 'The One Show' how she had been 'told' she was the best selling artist of her day. She feigned astonishment at the news. Indeed, I'm a massive (late-to-the-party, as Dusty had died when I really 'discovered' her) Dusty Springfield fan and Cilla's strangled voice couldn't touch Dusty's. Dusty really studied all genres and was very involved with the Motown crowd back in the day and studied Soul. She had an amazing voice, wouldn't perform to segregated audiences and, despite her demons, was an incredibly talented performer. Compare her voice with Cilla's and it's like comparing cheap crayons and bespoke pastels.
Yes, Dusty refused to play to segregated audiences in South Africa and got support from her peers such as The Beatles.

Mind, she was heavily criticised by some, not least One Cliff Richard who advised her to pipe down as she was ruining a lucrative gig for the likes of him. Christian values fully on show there Clifford.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
yes!

most tattlers will probably remember her as the child who ate half an ectasy tablet (i think) which had mysteriously appeared on the floor of a primrose hill children’s party. it actually makes me feel very old to see her like this 🤣
It wasn’t at a children’s party. It was at SOHO HOUSE.

Of course the other theory about that was that it was actually Victoria who had the affair with Rebecca. Which I think is probably bollocks, but it was certainly mentioned at the time.
I don’t remember it being mentioned at all.

I don't really remember the 80s (outside of a few family things) because I wasn't even 4 when they ended, but I think "It was the 80s" is a good excuse for most things.

A lot of 80s kids shows also got repeated in the 90s for some reason.
Not really. My sister was 80s, I was 90s. Vastly different.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I agree with everything said here about Cilla, she was a horror. Blind Date though, was essential viewing back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.