Secret Celebrity Gossip #99

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that if you had cancer or other illnesses you weren’t allowed to get medical care outside of a Scientologist hospital but Kirstie was treated at Moffitt Cancer Center which is a leader cancer care facility in the US. Kelly Preston similarly went to MD Anderson Cancer Centre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Here is my celeb gossip from many, many years ago….I was sitting in a salt cave and Take That’s Mark Owen came in with his son (who was then a toddler). Mark sat next to me and me, the dumb cow that I am, asked if he came to the salt cave often 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ He said it’s usually the boy’s mother who comes to the salt cave as his son has breathing problems but they came regularly. Anyway, Mark had no control over Elwood (think that was his name) whatsoever. Elwood kept being naughty and completely ignored Mark when he told him off. Mark then started flicking through OK! Magazine and was reading an interview with Peter Andre when his son opened the door and left the room. Mark didn’t even notice! After a few seconds, I nudged Mark and told him that his son had left and Mark immediately threw his mag down and ran out of the room. He found him and when Mark came back, he told us he was leaving and wished us well in life! He was very humble and down to earth. I don’t know why I wasn’t offered free Take That tickets for “saving” his son though - who knows where he would have ended up if I hadn’t said anything to Mark?! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Nobody knows more about women's fashion than us men *cough* so I will give my expert opinions :D

Rita Ora looks stupid with that on her face.

Florence Pugh is probably my number one pick for best dressed.

Lexi Holden is wearing a dress where the straps hang above the shoulders, what's that about?

Kate Cassidy (girlfriend of Liam Payne) looks old for 29. She's had a bad paper round...Might be the botox :(

Paloma Faith channeling her inner Mystic Meg with her hairdo.
Pretty sure Kate Cassidy is 23 not 29 😳

Reactions: 2
I thought that if you had cancer or other illnesses you weren’t allowed to get medical care outside of a Scientologist hospital but Kirstie was treated at Moffitt Cancer Center which is a leader cancer care facility in the US. Kelly Preston similarly went to MD Anderson Cancer Centre.
I think a cancer diagnosis outranks the lunacy of scientology.

Very sad to hear of Kirsty's death, she should have had another decade or so. RIP.

Reactions: 18
I think a cancer diagnosis outranks the lunacy of scientology.
You’d think so by I remember vaguely Leah Remini saying that going to the dr for cancer treatment is the very last resort and by then it’s too late. Some don’t even have chemotherapy. L. Ron Hubbard said that cancer is caused by ‘a second-dynamic or sexual upset, such as the loss of children’ and in Scientology the first thing to do is to be audited.
It’s so messed up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It makes you wonder if she left it far too late to get treatment doesn’t it?

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Kate Cassidy (girlfriend of Liam Payne) looks old for 29. She's had a bad paper round...Might be the botox :(
I think she's 23 😮😮 if it had said 43 I wouldn't have been shocked

Maybe the non celebrities are not allowed?

Reactions: 5
I think she's 23 😮😮 if it had said 43 I wouldn't have been shocked

Maybe the non celebrities are not allowed?
There was a rumour that John Travolta left scientology after his son and Kelly died because they didn't get treatment.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
There was a rumour that John Travolta left scientology after his son and Kelly died because they didn't get treatment.
i hadn’t heard that with kelly (though it makes sense!) but i know there were/are a lot of rumours about jett’s death and how he never got the full care he needed for his conditions because of the “church” beliefs.

has john t officially left? i hope so. i always felt that they had a lot on him (or leah r certainly hinted so) and so he was there fully under duress, rather than someone like cruise who is obviously fully absorbed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Any excuse to post Mark

Oh, thank you so much. I remember his TV show so vividly, particularly his duet with Bowie. Didn’t he also have The Jam on once? Look at the rubbish teens have to watch now! (God, I am so old)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
has john t officially left? i hope so. i always felt that they had a lot on him (or leah r certainly hinted so) and so he was there fully any duress, rather than someone like cruise who is obviously fully absorbed
I hope he’s left too, but can anyone remember that Scientology film he made based on their teachings about aliens taking over the earth? I think he ate Scientology up to start up but may have become disillusioned over the years.

Reactions: 4
I hope he’s left too, but can anyone remember that Scientology film he made based on their teachings about aliens taking over the earth? I think he ate Scientology up to start up but may have become disillusioned over the years.
battlefield earth! what a classic 🤣

i think he certainly was right in the centre at the beginning but, given the things that have happened in his life, i don’t blame him if he’s become disillusioned with it all. the big rumour of course is that they have evidence of him being gay etc that he’s trying to hide and was being blackmailed to stay. i definitely hope that he’s been able to leave.

Reactions: 10
Sad news - Kirsty Alley has died. She was 71.
Really sad. And what a shame that some dimwits seem to think that recent political beliefs determine the quality of past performances. That idiot Judd Apatow reacted to some tweet he didn't like by claiming she was a crap comic performer. That's real schoolyard stuff. I couldn't give a damn about what she posted on social media, it didn't change her ability as a comic actor, and she was brilliant at her best in Cheers.

• Haha
Hollywood has actually been a magnet for such madness long before Scientology. Back in the thirties, Jean Harlow (forerunner to Marilyn Monroe) died in her prime partly because her mother was a Christian Scientist and wouldn't tolerate the kind of medical treatment that might have saved her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree. Kyle Walker and I bet all footballers know there are women who go hunting round nightclubs looking for footballers to shag, either for a night of free drinks, a shag to maybe sell to the tabloids or to catch them out. They do this because they know that so many footballers will shag them without a second thought. Walker should have been much more careful if he wanted a shag. Its not his sons fault who his parents are.
I’ll never forget the bit I saw in show about a fixer in Hollywood (ray donavan) and there was a sports star who used a condom but it was then taken out of the bin and used by the woman he’d just slept with to get pregnant. Wouldn’t surprise me if they are some women like this out there (and I hate saying that).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.