Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe McElderrey is still going! He's doing a UK George Michael tribute tour. Maybe not massive but certainly not "no more".
He is no more in the league's of a recording artist, he never reached the heights Harry styles and and was dropped from his label a little while after his first album which came out a few months after he came out.

Reactions: 6
The Peri menopause has started for me and I’m SO grumpy but men also go through a menopause of sorts, hubby is a lot less tolerant than he ever was. Plus, I've worked in a pharmacy for the last couple of years and I’ve never worked as much directly with the public before, it’s not your archetypical Karens that are the worst customers, it’s men over the age of about 60. Some of them are so quick to temper and get shouty trying to intimidate you.

The only effect this has on me is to make sure you'll have a longer wait for your meds. C*nts.
I never knew that about estrogen. I had an early menopause at 42. Probably explains why my last relationship ended, why I have no desire for a new one and why I haven't been prepared to take any tit from anyone ever since 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It's odd about McCartney. Jagger has always treated women quite appallingly. and is still letching after women young enough top be his grandchildren now. Elton John is outrageously misogynistic, behaves disgracefully to women (unless they're important aristocrats, natch) and routinely refers to them, sometimes to their face, by the C-word. Of all the really major music stars in this country from that era, McCartney has behaved pretty well (by celeb standards) most of the time and yet he seems to get more flak. Even in 2022, it seems, there's a large part of the media, and the British public, that finds it easier to mock 'boring' decency than 'exciting' bastards.
I'm reading 'Confessions of a groupie' by Pamela Des Barress about her life chasing musicians 60s/70s it's a good read.
She said the Beatles had security around them 24/7 to stop fans going near them, and after she and and friend tried to break into their rented house, the Beatles roadmen reported them, as they were being led away John Lennon looked at her with Pity. 😂
However not the same for the Rolling Stones, saying most of them were sex pests, describing how Mick Jagger scared some teenage girls by chasing them screaming 'go away or let me **** you' 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only thing I know about Nicholas Hoult is that he was briefly linked with Sophie Turner before she got with Joe Jonas.
He was with Jennifer Lawrence for a few years too. They were cute together, and then she got big headed and mega annoying. IIRC, her leaked nudes were for him!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Peri menopause has started for me and I’m SO grumpy but men also go through a menopause of sorts, hubby is a lot less tolerant than he ever was. Plus, I've worked in a pharmacy for the last couple of years and I’ve never worked as much directly with the public before, it’s not your archetypical Karens that are the worst customers, it’s men over the age of about 60. Some of them are so quick to temper and get shouty trying to intimidate you.

The only effect this has on me is to make sure you'll have a longer wait for your meds. C*nts.
I dunno if that’s a manopause so much as men of that generation are so incredibly entitled expecting women to dance attendance upon them etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is no more in the league's of a recording artist, he never reached the heights Harry styles and and was dropped from his label a little while after his first album which came out a few months after he came out.
He's still working in musical theatre though, it's not like he's a trolley pusher at Asda.

Reactions: 16
I dunno if that’s a manopause so much as men of that generation are so incredibly entitled expecting women to dance attendance upon them etc
Added to the fact that many of them are living with menopausal women who aren't willing to take the sh*te anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seeing as we are talking about the Stones and Jane Asher/ baking, here’s a fun fact: Delia Smith made the cake that is on the cover of the Stones Let It Bleed album.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I think someone on here mentioned earlier about Slyvester Stallone having a tattoo of his wife covered up. Well I’ve just seen a story claiming his wife has filed for divorce and is accusing him of moving assets from their joint account!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I think my hubby is going through this! He's a grumpy bugger all the time! I would seriously love to have the option to live in two different houses 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.