Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taron Egerton could be a possible Bond, especially if they are going younger

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes I have, he’s a friend of a friend, very friendly guy. Whenever I’ve seen him out he’s been more into women than men.
I listened to an interview on a podcast with him and he sounded totally different to how he does on screen/stage

Reactions: 2
Guess who's expecting another child?! Nick Cannon, that's who. No 10. (No 9 hasn't been born yet).
Yes, Powerful Cannon is going to be a big sister.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Guess who's expecting another child?! Nick Cannon, that's who. No 10. (No 9 hasn't been born yet).
He is clearly mentally unwell and needs someone to stop this absolute bleeping insanity….

It’s horrific

Reactions: 39
He is clearly mentally unwell and needs someone to stop this absolute bleeping insanity….

It’s horrific
And what about the women who are facilitating this?

Are they willing participants in this farce?

Or is there something more concerning on the go here?

Plus; what is his endgame? 10 sprogs? 12? 20?

Reactions: 26
Still got some way to go to catch Antonio Cromartie. Who is a retired NFL player who has 14 kids. Including more than one after having a vasectomy, apparently.

Life, uh, finds a way.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Still got some way to go to catch Antonio Cromartie. Who is a retired NFL player who has 14 kids. Including more than one after having a vasectomy, apparently.

Life, uh, finds a way.
Give Cannon a month or so and he could be on 15.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone watch the documentary on tonight on C4 about Cliff Richard, Neil Fox and Paul Gambuccini? I don’t even know what to make of it. Thoughts? We won’t go down the Cliff Richard criminal empire train of thought again though, eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean, she went one better (maybe). Do you remember when James Martin was her 'toy boy' and he used to gad about festooned in jewellery that she'd bought him? GIANT rings! Think he still wears some of it, or he did on the last programme I watched of his. But he's never quite admit to it in the press as his team wanted him to have the single and available vibe for his army of fans.
He spoke about her in his biography which he regrets doing, and actually spoke very highly of her and how generous she was to him, also some behind the scenes bond stuff to… quite an interesting read

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.