Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone shits in their soup one day, I will never understand people being rude to restaurant staff when these are the people preparing their food!
I've worked in really nice restaurants and some of what the chefs might do to your steak is brutal 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just going to say that that is awful and I do feel for her having to go through that.

Now the bitchy bit. Just seen her husband for the first time. She's punching isn't she?
I actually think they look very alike! Wasn’t her first husband gay or am I getting mixed up with someone else?

Reactions: 3
isn’t it based on the joyce carol oates’ novel blonde? i read it a while back but i don’t think the lead character in it is ever even named as marilyn, just a marilyn adjacent sort of starlet character.

there’s a lot of weird and awful stuff in that book that i can’t imagine in a film tbh.
Yes it’s based on that book and for the film they’ve really leaned in to it being about Marilyn.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.