Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way will any of them get it, Henry is too big now and is known for Superman and now the Witcher, Idris is too old, filming will not start for at least another year then released 2024, they will get someone in their 30s who can do a few Bonds, they never pick an established name and definitley not someone who is known for another big franchise, I'd like Nicholas Hoult personally, there are a lot of good English actors too choose from I'm hoping it will be sorted very soon I've had bets on this going back 3 years 🤣, I'd love Tom Hardy to be Bond also but he's too big he'd be my ideal choice over everyone, I just cannot see Barbara changing the way she casts for Bond its usually a name you know but not an A lister IMHO 💙.

I was just going to post this. That's why I don't think it will be Cavill. I also think Tom Hardy is too well known, too old and too mumbly.

I'd put money on James Norton, Aidan Turner or Rege-Jean Page. Richard Madden is also a name thrown around.

I'd like Luke Evans but he may be deemed too old at 43.

Reactions: 4
I was just going to post this. That's why I don't think it will be Cavill. I also think Tom Hardy is too well known, too old and too mumbly.

I'd put money on James Norton, Aidan Turner or Rege-Jean Page. Richard Madden is also a name thrown around.

Unless it’s Cillian Murphy I’m not interested! 🤪

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

norton, turner and page are probably the right age and level of fame for it tbh! i’d throw henry golding in there too.

i think we discussed it a little while back but i genuinely don’t think they’ll go for an openly gay (evans) or bi (madden) bond, no matter how progressive they claim to be.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
norton, turner and page are probably the right age and level of fame for it tbh! i’d throw henry golding in there too.

i think we discussed it a little while back but i genuinely don’t think they’ll go for an openly gay (evans) or bi (madden) bond, no matter how progressive they claim to be.
I love Henry Golding. He'd be fab.

As for Evans and Madden, I think they may be cast these days. Evans and Madden have made their careers playing heterosexuals. Plus Evans can sing the theme tune 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Madden hasn't ever come out.

Reactions: 4
Aidan Turner said in a recent interview he wouldn’t do Bond as he doesn’t want that level of fame. He’s happy with the career he’s got which still lets him have a lot of privacy. He also said he doesn’t know why his name keeps being mentioned as a contender for the Bond role anyway since he’s never even been approached about it.

Reactions: 15
Madden hasn't ever come out.
I would say it is fairly clear that he is at least bi.. Maybe he doesnt feel like he needs to officially say anything as its nobody's business Aidan Turner gor example has got married and had a baby without anyone really noticing.

Reactions: 7
I would say it is fairly clear that he is at least bi.. Maybe he doesnt feel like he needs to officially say anything as its nobody's business
Indeed, i suspect that is the point. Or possibly something to the effect of "eh, everyone's already guessed, why bother?"

Reactions: 3
Joe McElderrey is still going! He's doing a UK George Michael tribute tour. Maybe not massive but certainly not "no more".
i met joe once and he was very sweet , took time out to chat & had a selfie so I could show the kids ,

Reactions: 14
I would say it is fairly clear that he is at least bi.. Maybe he doesnt feel like he needs to officially say anything as its nobody's business Aidan Turner gor example has got married and had a baby without anyone really noticing.
I think that’s the point he was making in the interview. He’s happy to have a career where he is famous enough to get regular work yet can still live his private life below the radar. If you do something like Bond all that anonymity goes.

Reactions: 11
I think someone on here mentioned earlier about Slyvester Stallone having a tattoo of his wife covered up. Well I’ve just seen a story claiming his wife has filed for divorce and is accusing him of moving assets from their joint account!!!
I saw the in the DM. The body language!!! She looks like she’s holding onto him and he looks ready to cry.

I bet you tuppence he’s been playing away from home.

F51E1D45-44FD-442F-AAA5-FC660E475A47.jpeg

i met joe once and he was very sweet , took time out to chat & had a selfie so I could show the kids ,
My mum always mentions chatting to him after a show at our local theatre. Not many people were queuing to chat so she spent some time with him and couldn’t speak highly enough of his politeness or talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He looks like a man who spent two hours trying to shift a particularly spiky tit and then gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought they said they weren’t looking for a new bond for 2 more years at least and he would be late 20s/early 30s.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.