Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always got gay vibes from him, was surprised he had a child. BUT most people were right about Rebecca Adlingtons ex Harry Needs. He was too smiley not to be gay.
I worked with someone who previously worked with Harry Needs. Him being gay wasn't a secret. As far as I'm aware (not very, but it's quite local to me) Adlington herself is bi.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I am probably living under a rock, but I don't really see why Harry Styles would or should talk about who he's shagged in the past. It's private. I feel bad for the lad if he has had to hide his sexuality, but if he hasn't and just chooses to keep it to himself and his partners, why does he owe it to people to divulge who he has sex with?

Maybe it's cos my child is bi and feels an announcement is along the lines of "here's who I plan to have sex with, folks" and the idea makes them cringe when it's something they see as personal.
Totally valid however his sexual prowess is a part of his selling point to his adoring fans, mostly young girls. Can't argue he isn't selling sex when he says one of his songs is about a female orgasm.

Does anyone remember Joe McEldery? The s*n ran a front page very close after his win where they forced him to lie and say he was straight, obviously they've scrubbed all record of that now, because he later came out as gay and it was obvious coercion, his sales took a tumble and he is no more. To a lesser extent similar happened to Tom Daley where the press hounded him, he said he was Bi then he said he was gay and the press continue to chase his private life.

Point being, artists images are so controlled and manipulated, for someone like Harry Styles it's would be hard to imagine they haven't styled him someway. If he were to label himself he lose fans either way, so it is also more worth his fanbase if he stays neutral. I guess that's a benefit of it being 2022, he's not getting coerced into admitting anything.

Reactions: 8
Baffled as to who is employing Cara Delevigne to do anything these days. She is a massive druggie with an inflated ego. No talent to speak of. Likes the sound of her own voice. Not striking in any way. Certainly not glamorous.

I've seen her on her hands and knees in the loos looking for 'something important'. Which was white and in a little plastic bag. Just who you want to see in the pages of Vogue or on television. I am not puritanical about drugs at all and in that world a lot of people are doing them/have done them. But she is just so grubby with it. She doesn't try to hide anything.
She was on the latest series of Only Murders In The Building on Disney +

Reactions: 2
Totally valid however his sexual prowess is a part of his selling point to his adoring fans, mostly young girls. Can't argue he isn't selling sex when he says one of his songs is about a female orgasm.

Does anyone remember Joe McEldery? The s*n ran a front page very close after his win where they forced him to lie and say he was straight, obviously they've scrubbed all record of that now, because he later came out as gay and it was obvious coercion, his sales took a tumble and he is no more. To a lesser extent similar happened to Tom Daley where the press hounded him, he said he was Bi then he said he was gay and the press continue to chase his private life.

Point being, artists images are so controlled and manipulated, for someone like Harry Styles it's would be hard to imagine they haven't styled him someway. If he were to label himself he lose fans either way, so it is also more worth his fanbase if he stays neutral. I guess that's a benefit of it being 2022, he's not getting coerced into admitting anything.
Joe McElderrey is still going! He's doing a UK George Michael tribute tour. Maybe not massive but certainly not "no more".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No way will any of them get it, Henry is too big now and is known for Superman and now the Witcher, Idris is too old, filming will not start for at least another year then released 2024, they will get someone in their 30s who can do a few Bonds, they never pick an established name and definitley not someone who is known for another big franchise, I'd like Nicholas Hoult personally, there are a lot of good English actors too choose from I'm hoping it will be sorted very soon I've had bets on this going back 3 years 🤣, I'd love Tom Hardy to be Bond also but he's too big he'd be my ideal choice over everyone, I just cannot see Barbara changing the way she casts for Bond its usually a name you know but not an A lister IMHO 💙.

I watched him at the Commonwealth Games and I was so happy when he'd got gold after losing his last race, he'd not been beaten in about 7 years, he'd just had a broken foot and it still wasn't right, I like him, I think maybe its another athlete if there is another person involved, some of them are stunning, not that his ex wasn't she was, its just to me she got pregnant so quickly, they didn't even know each other, I don't think he is gay IMHO I'd like to think nobody else is involved, I know he wants to swim at the Paris Olympics so his training is going to be intense especially after his foot, he needs to get back to full fitness and he has said before he has to be very focused and can be a bit of a t**t, I do know he loves little George, Rebecca Addlington is always saying that.

Apparently someone has said that he had the Jennifer tattoo redone and wasn't happy with the results it was basically a mess so he had the Rocky dog over it.

Here it is...
Love watching Nicholas in The Great series on TV.

Love watching Nicholas in The Great series on TV.
Nicholas Hoult would be a great Bond.

He's such a super actor, has been in some quite big films and stuff, but is also criminally underrated and just seems to constantly go under the radar. It must be nice for him to not have too much attention on him.

He is also unbelievably beautiful.

And the film Kill Your Friends where his character had to piss over James Corden's character - just made me love him more, but also be jealous. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Joe McElderrey is still going! He's doing a UK George Michael tribute tour. Maybe not massive but certainly not "no more".
I saw him in a touring production of Joseph a few years ago and he was brilliant in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree that Nicholas Hoult is lovely. He would definitely make a decent Bond. He has excellent comedic timing. The Great is one of the best things on tv in recent years.

Reactions: 19
She was a lot than a bit of a twit, she’s a full blown sociopath who’s told lie after lie and it came back to bite her on the bum when no one believed a word that came out her mouth. A bit like the boy who cried Woolf. I don’t believe Paul is a saint by any means but she’d made a life out of seducing rich and powerful men and bleeding them dry. She’s a bleep who has lied, cheated and stole her way through life and then wondered why people turned on her. Not that she was very well liked in the first place.
I recently read a story About Heather Mills that I’d not heard before- there’s an actual journalist also called Heather Mills, and the other HM pretended to be her for ages! She’d go for journalistic jobs and used the other Heather Mills CV. Think it was uncovered when someone mentioned to the real Heather Mills about a job she’d supposedly applied for, and that everyone was surprised she had a prosthetic leg!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s really really good too. He has those George Michael songs nailed. Well worth going to see him.

• Heart
I've just been looking at the odds. Tom Hardy would be my value bet at 6/1.

To cross over between two discussions on the thread, you can get odds of 66/1 for Harry Styles 🤪
I'd watch my first ever Bond film if Harry Styles played him.

Reactions: 6
I worked with someone who previously worked with Harry Needs. Him being gay wasn't a secret. As far as I'm aware (not very, but it's quite local to me) Adlington herself is bi.
He's not gay though. He's just not straight. I have been on nights out where we have been part of the same group, have seen him with men and women. *but* most of the women you'd see him in the press with were PR relationships, Taylor Swift, the blonde model he was with for a while... have heard the relationship with Olivia wilde is genuine from a mutual friend but who knows.

I actually feel so sorry for people like him who essentially grow up having everything about them curated by team. It's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's not gay though. He's just not straight. I have been on nights out where we have been part of the same group, have seen him with men and women. *but* most of the women you'd see him in the press with were PR relationships, Taylor Swift, the blonde model he was with for a while... have heard the relationship with Olivia wilde is genuine from a mutual friend but who knows.

I actually feel so sorry for people like him who essentially grow up having everything about them curated by team. It's awful.
The post you quoted was talking about Harry Needs, Rebecca Adlington’s ex

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I recently read a story About Heather Mills that I’d not heard before- there’s an actual journalist also called Heather Mills, and the other HM pretended to be her for ages! She’d go for journalistic jobs and used the other Heather Mills CV. Think it was uncovered when someone mentioned to the real Heather Mills about a job she’d supposedly applied for, and that everyone was surprised she had a prosthetic leg!
It's odd about McCartney. Jagger has always treated women quite appallingly. and is still letching after women young enough top be his grandchildren now. Elton John is outrageously misogynistic, behaves disgracefully to women (unless they're important aristocrats, natch) and routinely refers to them, sometimes to their face, by the C-word. Of all the really major music stars in this country from that era, McCartney has behaved pretty well (by celeb standards) most of the time and yet he seems to get more flak. Even in 2022, it seems, there's a large part of the media, and the British public, that finds it easier to mock 'boring' decency than 'exciting' bastards.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
During my working in a designer shop days (the Liam Neeson Jelly Babies years) I looked after Barbara Broccoli when she came in to shop. I only realised it was her when I looked at her black Amex card. She was very pleasant, not a stuck up witch at all like Kelly Hoppen and her hideous daughter. I remember her being worried about her stomach sticking out in her dress and saying that her arms were too flabby. You can have a black Amex card and still be consumed with body insecurities. If I had a black Amex card I would not give a flying duck about my stomach. It would be Michelin starred restaurants morning noon and night.
I mean, she went one better (maybe). Do you remember when James Martin was her 'toy boy' and he used to gad about festooned in jewellery that she'd bought him? GIANT rings! Think he still wears some of it, or he did on the last programme I watched of his. But he's never quite admit to it in the press as his team wanted him to have the single and available vibe for his army of fans.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s a local lad. Many tales of drunken nights in the local pub, though don’t believe he’s gay though. He was quite a shy lad at one point, I think strictly brought him a bit more fame and attention nationally.
My money would be on an affair.
I always assumed he was gay 🥴, also rebecca looked like his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.