Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered why Jane Asher has never spoken about her relationship with Macca? She was with him all through the height of Beatlemania. He wrote some of their best know songs about her (All My Loving, We Can Work It Out etc) she went to India with them etc but she refuses point blank to discuss any of it now. She must have some amazing stories to tell and it would probably make a fantastic book.

Reactions: 19
I’ve always wondered why Jane Asher has never spoken about her relationship with Macca? She was with him all through the height of Beatlemania. He wrote some of their best know songs about her (All My Loving, We Can Work It Out etc) she went to India with them etc but she refuses point blank to discuss any of it now. She must have some amazing stories to tell and it would probably make a fantastic book.
Wasn't that around the time when they all got deeply into drugs? I get the impression Jane was straight edge and wouldn't have wanted to be part of the hardcore drug scene.

Reactions: 9
I just looked at pictures of them and JA looked like Stacey Dooley back then. Also JA and PM really were one of those lookalike couples.

Reactions: 1
My Scouse grandma was always disappointed that “our” Paul (we’re not even remotely related although he did grow up not far away from her!) ended up marrying an American veggie and not Jane Asher! For years whenever Paul McCartney was mentioned she’d respond with “he should have married that nice Jane Asher” regardless of what the conversation was about. It became a bit of a family catch phrase! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone mentioned Joe Lycett a few pages back, has anyone met him? I absolutely adore him, his gardening updates on instagram crack me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jane Asher is one of the few people that hasn't cashed in on the 'Fab Four' and her connection to Paul. She's successful in her own right but could have made mega bucks if she had written a tell all.

The Beatles time in India has always fascinated me. It seemed to herald both the end of Paul and Jane's engagement and was the beginning of the send of the Beatles.

Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned Joe Lycett a few pages back, has anyone met him? I absolutely adore him, his gardening updates on instagram crack me up!
Yes I have, he’s a friend of a friend, very friendly guy. Whenever I’ve seen him out he’s been more into women than men.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Walliams is such a predator. He's bisexual, right, but he plays up his campness to make women feel comfortable with him and tries to take advantage, copping feels etc and is like, oh it's fine I'm camp!
My partner knew David Walliams a few years back when he was filming at a location in the UK (I want to be more specific but I'll end up giving away too much!). My partner has known a few actors and generally his stories about them are all positive, except for David Walliams. He said that when you walked into the room he was in, you could feel the darkness coming from him, if that makes sense. Like he has a really dark aura/dark soul. Interesting to read other things about him on this thread!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I mean, she went one better (maybe). Do you remember when James Martin was her 'toy boy' and he used to gad about festooned in jewellery that she'd bought him? GIANT rings! Think he still wears some of it, or he did on the last programme I watched of his. But he's never quite admit to it in the press as his team wanted him to have the single and available vibe for his army of fans.
James Martin went out with Barbara Broccoli??! Why do I find that so funny...? When was this? Wonder if it was when I was fingering her black Amex. Maybe that was why she was so insecure - because she was trying hard to impress her younger man.

Reactions: 12
Random post here but Owen Wilson - I just saw a news story about him in his Marvel TV series and it brought him to mind. I went right off him when it came out that he’s a very involved parent with his two sons but has totally rejected and has never even met his three year old daughter. Apparently her mother “tricked” him into the pregnancy and he left her. He gives her money for the child but refuses to meet her. I think that’s horrible. It’s not the child’s fault if her parents’ relationship is bad. How will she feel when she’s old enough to know that her father is a loving dad to her two half brothers but won’t even see her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The only thing I know about Nicholas Hoult is that he was briefly linked with Sophie Turner before she got with Joe Jonas.

She was naturally pretty. She still looks terrific.
Jane Asher is so classy. Beautiful. Terrific actress. Presumably making bank for relatively little effort with her baking range. Good on her. She's cracking.

One of those women who if I was a woman I'd want to grow up to be someone like her. Jane Asher and Jemma Redgrave are two of my woman "crushes" who I just think are great even though I'm a gay man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oestrogen - the hormone of ‘kindness’.

One of the factors attributed to women initiating later divorces is the oestrogen shortfall wiping the rose-tinted tolerance away. For want of a better phrase women start to experience life the way men do & are just no longer prepared to put up with poor behaviour or lacklustre relationship so decide to cut their losses. Women are no longer so ‘nice’. 😁
The Peri menopause has started for me and I’m SO grumpy but men also go through a menopause of sorts, hubby is a lot less tolerant than he ever was. Plus, I've worked in a pharmacy for the last couple of years and I’ve never worked as much directly with the public before, it’s not your archetypical Karens that are the worst customers, it’s men over the age of about 60. Some of them are so quick to temper and get shouty trying to intimidate you.

The only effect this has on me is to make sure you'll have a longer wait for your meds. C*nts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.