Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both compulsive liars, scammers and emotionally manipulative horrible people
Just went down a complete rabbit hole there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve heard that 2:22 is rubbish. A friend went to see it with Lily in as she likes her and said it was disappointing. Can’t imagine Gi Fletcher being any better and Laura even less so
Lily added a bit of edge to it. Story is a bit boring tbh. I didn't even know gio fletcher was in it but wasn't she a stage kid? I'd say laura will be a real ham actor.

Reactions: 6
He absolutely was involved with Grimmy, wasn't he.
I caught a bit of Lorraine today and Christine Lampard was talking to Danny Behr about Harry Styles and the article hes just released and Christine mentioned he discusses his sexuality but didnt go into more detail. Its like implicit but not mentioned.

Reactions: 4
I always got gay vibes from him, was surprised he had a child. BUT most people were right about Rebecca Adlingtons ex Harry Needs. He was too smiley not to be gay.
He’s a local lad. Many tales of drunken nights in the local pub, though don’t believe he’s gay though. He was quite a shy lad at one point, I think strictly brought him a bit more fame and attention nationally.
My money would be on an affair.

Reactions: 13
They need to just end James Bond. Talk about flogging a dead horse. There are no stories left to tell from that character, each villain is more cringeworthy than the last, the one-liners haven't been funny since Roger's Bond, just end that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They say the Caroline flack relationship was a cover up for it.

After somehow ending up on one direction tiktok a while ago I'm convinced the Louis tomlinson rumours are true. But I also think it must have been hard for him to not get the chance to get to grips with his own sexuality with oit fans making a big deal of it and management sucking the fun out of it.

Also re that interview. It annoys me that they are implying it would be wrong for a straight man to play with clothes how he does. Gender norms are a load of shite.

Reactions: 17
I'm always wary of people that date celebrities and claim they've never heard of them before doing so. I feel like it's a way to disarm them. I had a friend who did this to a bloke from Eastenders. He lapped it up, as he was getting a lot of hangers on. She said she hadn't watched Eastenders a day in her life, but it was her favourite show and she never missed an episode.😂😂
Like Meghan Markle claimed she didn't know anything about the BRF when she met the imbecile from said family who became her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Has anyone got any thoughts about Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin? Apparently he had a tattoo of her on his arm, covered with another tattoo. Have they split up, or is there something else going on? It was all in an article in the DM yesterday..

Reactions: 7
I'd be stunned if he wasn't. Nearly every picture I've seen of them they just give off 'couple vibes.'
I've always liked Harry but the Rolling Stone interview made him seem a bit precious at some points. He clearly doesn't want to commit himself to whatever label but he's also hedging his bets with the "I've never publicly been with anyone" line. It's like if he does ever announce anything in the future he can't be seen as a liar/hypocrite because HE never said he was with xyz, WE all assumed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I've said this before but Harry didn't try to hide his relationship with Nick when I'd see them out and about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am probably living under a rock, but I don't really see why Harry Styles would or should talk about who he's shagged in the past. It's private. I feel bad for the lad if he has had to hide his sexuality, but if he hasn't and just chooses to keep it to himself and his partners, why does he owe it to people to divulge who he has sex with?

Maybe it's cos my child is bi and feels an announcement is along the lines of "here's who I plan to have sex with, folks" and the idea makes them cringe when it's something they see as personal.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry Styles wasn’t on my radar until I went to see him live recently. He does put on a great show, I have to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Daily Express reporting it's now only between Henry Cavill and Idris Elba for the next Bond. How is Idris elba in the running, he's already 50. Can't imagine him lasting more than a couple of films.
No way will any of them get it, Henry is too big now and is known for Superman and now the Witcher, Idris is too old, filming will not start for at least another year then released 2024, they will get someone in their 30s who can do a few Bonds, they never pick an established name and definitley not someone who is known for another big franchise, I'd like Nicholas Hoult personally, there are a lot of good English actors too choose from I'm hoping it will be sorted very soon I've had bets on this going back 3 years 🤣, I'd love Tom Hardy to be Bond also but he's too big he'd be my ideal choice over everyone, I just cannot see Barbara changing the way she casts for Bond its usually a name you know but not an A lister IMHO 💙.

He’s a local lad. Many tales of drunken nights in the local pub, though don’t believe he’s gay though. He was quite a shy lad at one point, I think strictly brought him a bit more fame and attention nationally.
My money would be on an affair.
I watched him at the Commonwealth Games and I was so happy when he'd got gold after losing his last race, he'd not been beaten in about 7 years, he'd just had a broken foot and it still wasn't right, I like him, I think maybe its another athlete if there is another person involved, some of them are stunning, not that his ex wasn't she was, its just to me she got pregnant so quickly, they didn't even know each other, I don't think he is gay IMHO I'd like to think nobody else is involved, I know he wants to swim at the Paris Olympics so his training is going to be intense especially after his foot, he needs to get back to full fitness and he has said before he has to be very focused and can be a bit of a t**t, I do know he loves little George, Rebecca Addlington is always saying that.

Has anyone got any thoughts about Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin? Apparently he had a tattoo of her on his arm, covered with another tattoo. Have they split up, or is there something else going on? It was all in an article in the DM yesterday..
Apparently someone has said that he had the Jennifer tattoo redone and wasn't happy with the results it was basically a mess so he had the Rocky dog over it.

Here it is...

Last edited:
I agree. I think women are told the opposite for a large part of their teens and 20's so take any man rather than be single, probably also because they have a biological clock. Then, once the pressure is off to have children they find they are mostly doing the bulk of the childcrearing and domestic work, so whats the point? Also I read somewhere that oestrogen makes you extremely tolerant to nonsense, and once it goes during menopause the scales fall from your eyes! Obviously a generalisation, but in general men are happier and healthier in marriage and women are happier and healthier single.
Oestrogen - the hormone of ‘kindness’.

One of the factors attributed to women initiating later divorces is the oestrogen shortfall wiping the rose-tinted tolerance away. For want of a better phrase women start to experience life the way men do & are just no longer prepared to put up with poor behaviour or lacklustre relationship so decide to cut their losses. Women are no longer so ‘nice’. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oestrogen - the hormone of ‘kindness’.

One of the factors attributed to women initiating later divorces is the oestrogen shortfall wiping the rose-tinted tolerance away. For want of a better phrase women start to experience life the way men do & are just no longer prepared to put up with poor behaviour or lacklustre relationship so decide to cut their losses. Women are no longer so ‘nice’. 😁
Wasn't a variation of that also one of the theories about so called "later life lesbians"?

Harry Styles wasn’t on my radar until I went to see him live recently. He does put on a great show, I have to say.
Wasn't he amazing??
I went to the first night of the tour. What an entertainer!!

Ive read (on the Harry threads) that his image is very managed and I agree with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Henry is too big now and is known for Superman and now the Witcher
I’ve just had to google him, genuinely never heard of him and having seen photos of him never seen him in anything either. He’s nowhere near as widely known as the other names mentioned

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.