Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A household name only in his own household :ROFLMAO:

I saw something about this type of relationship a couple of months ago (can't remember where). They call them LAT (living apart together) relationships.

Must admit, sounds like a pretty good arrangement ...
We are doing this currently but I have the two kids so it’s hard work 😊.

Not sure we can continue with cost of living increases. I’ve gotten used to having my own bedroom

Reactions: 4
Daily Express reporting it's now only between Henry Cavill and Idris Elba for the next Bond. How is Idris elba in the running, he's already 50. Can't imagine him lasting more than a couple of films.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Daily Express reporting it's now only between Henry Cavill and Idris Elba for the next Bond. How is Idris elba in the running, he's already 50. Can't imagine him lasting more than a couple of films.
I would prefer them to go for an unknown tbh

Reactions: 22
Idris Elba has already confirmed he's not doing it.

Reactions: 16
Don’t get the Idris love. He comes across as a total big head. If he got a big role like Bond you wouldn’t be able to fit his head in the cinema screen.

Idris Elba has already confirmed he's not doing it.
He said he was no longer interested or something like that. Saving face I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It can't be! 😲. I read that Idris has walked away from it so there are 3 left in the running Rege (who I've got a bet on), James Norton and the last one I can't remember so could be Cavill.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Rege isn’t very “Bondy” though, is he? Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating biscuits but I just can’t see him as 007. Tom Hardy, though…

• Haha
  • Heart
I dont like to jump to anything but " sorry for letting you down" i'm assuming someone else was involved
Oh God, totally not surprised by that one. It was supposed to be a Tinder hook-up and she got pregnant 2 months after they met.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Rege isn’t very “Bondy” though, is he? Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t kick him out of bed for eating biscuits but I just can’t see him as 007. Tom Hardy, though…
I really hope Tom Hardy isn’t Bond. I’m not saying for a second that I wouldn’t want to see Tom emerging from the sea in a pair of baby blue budgie smugglers, but James Bond is a bit naff and crap isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tell me more about this? As in they are still married, get along, go on holiday together etc?? But live apart?

(Asking for a friend 😉)

Me and my husband live apart. We have done for two years.

We also have a child, it works really well for her. He has her 3 nights a week, I have her the other 3 and we spend a night together.

We go on holiday together and separate. Do things as a family. But just go to our own homes at the end of it.

Reactions: 33
I went out with a bloke like Rege and he was very James Bondy and smouldery. Just one look from him across a room made your legs wobble. Rege just needs to act and dress a bit different to how he has been doing up to now. I mean he is an actor!

Reactions: 6
I think they would be mad to go with a big name. Cavill, Elba and Hardy (sounds like a firm of solicitors) are too well known. James Norton would definitely work for me. He's fit, I reckon most Americans don't know who he is and probably a lot of British people will only recognise his face without knowing much about him and he has a suave demeanour.

During my working in a designer shop days (the Liam Neeson Jelly Babies years) I looked after Barbara Broccoli when she came in to shop. I only realised it was her when I looked at her black Amex card. She was very pleasant, not a stuck up witch at all like Kelly Hoppen and her hideous daughter. I remember her being worried about her stomach sticking out in her dress and saying that her arms were too flabby. You can have a black Amex card and still be consumed with body insecurities. If I had a black Amex card I would not give a flying duck about my stomach. It would be Michelin starred restaurants morning noon and night.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I dont like to jump to anything but " sorry for letting you down" i'm assuming someone else was involved
I always got gay vibes from him, was surprised he had a child. BUT most people were right about Rebecca Adlingtons ex Harry Needs. He was too smiley not to be gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, strange choice of words from
him. He seemed quite full of himself on Strictly, whilst his ex was behaving oddly during that time - like a bunny boiler but taking lots of selfies in her underwear. Strange.

Rege's head is the same width as his neck. It's all I can see when I look at him. James Bond cannot be a skinny headed little thing.

Having said that, I don't even like the Bond franchise so why do I even care! 😄 :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.