Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that too! Did you read the bit about Tom Daley and his husband being total cunts to a waiter. The waiter kindly asked them to move their baby's high chair so that the restaurant staff could get by and those pair of cunts replied by saying how much their combined income is and did the waiter want to keep his job!! That bleeping riled me.
I hope someone shits in their soup one day, I will never understand people being rude to restaurant staff when these are the people preparing their food!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I hope someone shits in their soup one day, I will never understand people being rude to restaurant staff when these are the people preparing their food!
Exactly!! I would give a great big grolly in their food! Entitled cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re Tom Daley and husband - didn't one of them cheat on the other a few years ago? Was it s*xting or something like that?

Reactions: 4
This Olivia /Flo/Harry/ Shia thing is getting so juicy. There’s now a video of Olivia on Twitter that proves she’s been fibbing.
oooo fibbing in what way? i saw that she had been secretly trying to get shia back into the project while saying in interviews that she was glad he’d left. have to say i wouldn’t want to be within five metres of him though 🤣

i do wonder what exactly is going on with florence and this movie though, she seems to be distancing herself from it before it even comes out!

Reactions: 8
oooo fibbing in what way? i saw that she had been secretly trying to get shia back into the project while saying in interviews that she was glad he’d left. have to say i wouldn’t want to be within five metres of him though 🤣

i do wonder what exactly is going on with florence and this movie though, she seems to be distancing herself from it before it even comes out!
She said she Fired him basically because of the allegations as Florence was uncomfortable with him. Turns out she was begging him to stay as he quit and saying “miss Flo” will have to deal with it basically!

Anyway, movie looks awful - Harry styles acting level would make the worst Hollywood actors seem fantastic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She said she Fired him basically because of the allegations as Florence was uncomfortable with him. Turns out she was begging him to stay as he quit and saying “miss Flo” will have to deal with it basically!

Anyway, movie looks awful - Harry styles acting level would make the worst Hollywood actors seem fantastic
i have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to beg shia labeouf to stay on their movie set (not without tom hardy there to punch him anyway). seems like she was trying to play all sides and it’s come back to bite her. can only assume she didn’t think shia would try and prove her wrong.

that clip of harry is awful 🤣 he does about four accents in one line.

Reactions: 14
I find Lance, Tom Daley’s husband really creepy for some reason. He’s full of inneuendo and all in front of Tom’s mum - she laughs along too (they’re the same age), very weird behaviour.
I agree he’s really creepy. Tom changed as soon as he got with him. Or of course it could be like Megan and Harry and like Harry, Tom was always a prick

The film looks bleeping awful. What is it trying to be? It just looks so boring. The trailer left me thinking that I would rather scrub the kitchen floor or wax my pubic hair.

The massive air of desperation around it really turns me off. When a film has so much obvious PR surrounding it it just screams of desperation.

I think it is clear that Florence Pugh has some sort of issue with it - who knows exactly what that issue is. It is also clear that Harry is not really a natural actor - certainly when it comes to accents. I hope he doesn't duck up My Policeman as I am actually really looking forward to that one. Loved the book.

I cannot get my head around what Olivia Wilde is doing. She's having a public feud with her ex that she cheated on and left with their young children while her boyfriend denies he is with anyone and she is saying that she is a woman's woman and a feminist whilst seemingly pissing off her leading lady. She can't get enough of the paparazzi and being front and centre whilst saying people are intruding on her relationship and that Styles' fans are toxic.

She's desperate for this film to succeed isn't she? You can smell the desperation from where I'm sitting with my Sherry and pork scratchings. This is what happens when you try too hard, it all goes to tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Me neither. He's a petulant, attention seeking little twit.
I quite like Tom actually, I have huge respect for the amount of work he put into training from a young age, and he had such a close relationship with his dad and then lost him
when he really needed him. That husband of his though 🤢

• Heart
actually while i’m here, a list of things about shia labeouf from memory:

- slept with a gun beside him so that his then girlfriend, fka twigs, would be too scared to get up and go to the bathroom in the night.
- shot stray dogs to “prepare for acting roles”.
- scared and intimidated mia wasikowska so much on the set of lawless that she constantly called her agent to remove her from the movie. this is the same movie set where tom hardy later punched him.
- has been physically abusive to all his girlfriends, all of whom have spoken about it.
- admitted to all of these things but then went the mark wahlberg route and said it’s all okay now because he’s a catholic.

shame on olivia wilde if she belittled florence pugh’s understandable worries at being around him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I quite like Tom actually, I have huge respect for the amount of work he put into training from a young age, and he had such a close relationship with his dad and then lost him
when he really needed him. That husband of his though 🤢
Yeah I get that totally, I admired Tom and was sad for him when his dad died. . BUT. The relationship he has with his husband ( maybe groomed?) Has totally changed him. He's become a self entitled, spoilt wanker. To treat waiting staff like they're tit on your shoe is unacceptable! I cant get past that.. ( and yes I didn't just read it on Popbitch, I know the waiter that experienced it )

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I find Lance, Tom Daley’s husband really creepy for some reason. He’s full of inneuendo and all in front of Tom’s mum - she laughs along too (they’re the same age), very weird behaviour.
He's supremely creepy. With his creepy uncanny valley face.

Reactions: 19

- slept with a gun beside him so that his then girlfriend, fka twigs, would be too scared to get up and go to the bathroom in the night.
- scared and intimidated mia wasikowska so much on the set of lawless that she constantly called her agent to remove her from the movie. this is the same movie set where tom hardy later punched him.
- has been physically abusive to all his girlfriends, all of whom have spoken about it.
- admitted to all of these things but then went the mark wahlberg route and said it’s all okay now because he’s a catholic.

shame on olivia wilde if she belittled florence pugh’s understandable worries at being around him.
To say that Shia is fecked in the head is to put it mildly.

Reactions: 17

Olivia wilde I making herself utterly problematic with this film too by claiming that the sex scenes are 'empowering to women' when first reports of it state that because of the theme of the film, they're actually all rape.
Florence Pugh seems to be distancing herself from it before it's been released.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.