Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that too! Did you read the bit about Tom Daley and his husband being total cunts to a waiter. The waiter kindly asked them to move their baby's high chair so that the restaurant staff could get by and those pair of cunts replied by saying how much their combined income is and did the waiter want to keep his job!! That bleeping riled me.
How bleeping dare they? How disrespectful and offensive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
On the topic of celeb kid names - De Niro Danan is always one I find funny, hardly famous soap actor Paul Danan named his child that, he must be a massive fan of Taxi Driver, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah, or other opiates. As I said before, she's been a mess for a while.
With regard to addiction down the generations, Paula Yates’ grandmother was addicted to soporifics, her mum had some drug issues too, so sadly, it seems there is an addiction gene in some families.

It’s alcohol in my family, great granny died aged 60 of liver failure, my uncle is a functioning alcoholic and both me and my sister lack the off switch when drinking so we make a pact. 4 alcoholic drinks then tap water. The fear of barely living, being unemployable, suffering ill health, losing my family is enough to keep to my rigid routine. Alcoholism isn’t pretty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I read that too! Did you read the bit about Tom Daley and his husband being total cunts to a waiter. The waiter kindly asked them to move their baby's high chair so that the restaurant staff could get by and those pair of cunts replied by saying how much their combined income is and did the waiter want to keep his job!! That bleeping riled me.
What horrible people. I hope fate has a massive kick in the arse in store for them. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the topic of celeb kid names - De Niro Danan is always one I find funny, hardly famous soap actor Paul Danan named his child that, he must be a massive fan of Taxi Driver, I guess.
What a wanker! De Niro? Wtaf?!!
My nephew called his XL Bully dog Pablo ( as in Escobar) He lives in Maidstone, went to a grammar school and talks with a Jamaican patois accent! bleeping twit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What horrible people. I hope fate has a massive kick in the arse in store for them. 😡
I find Lance, Tom Daley’s husband really creepy for some reason. He’s full of inneuendo and all in front of Tom’s mum - she laughs along too (they’re the same age), very weird behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I absolutely cannot stand that hair dye (I think) ad she was in

"She does twirls! And coffee with the girls!"

duck OFF
OMG yes, she such an independent woman she needs a voiceover saying what she likes and her only line is to say ‘yes’ basically. Very odd

Reactions: 13
I find Lance, Tom Daley’s husband really creepy for some reason. He’s full of inneuendo and all in front of Tom’s mum - she laughs along too (they’re the same age), very weird behaviour.
Soz if already mentioned but Teddy Edwards (a former model?) Was in the news recently claiming Lance assaulted her whilst they were out.
Cdan was hinting when they got together that he's a predator for young men like Tom (twink is the term) and hes controlling. I don't get the vibe Tom is mean, it looks like it's allegedly an abusive relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
i think finding him creepy is extremely justified considering how he and tom apparently “met” (at one of bryan singer’s awful parties where he would parade pretty young boys for way older men) and that weird thing he said about it being great to meet tom when he was both struggling with his sexuality and recently mourning his father, so was emotionally “confused”. ick.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This Olivia /Flo/Harry/ Shia thing is getting so juicy. There’s now a video of Olivia on Twitter that proves she’s been fibbing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.