Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch the documentary on tonight on C4 about Cliff Richard, Neil Fox and Paul Gambuccini? I don’t even know what to make of it. Thoughts? We won’t go down the Cliff Richard criminal empire train of thought again though, eh?!
I don't know. Cliff is just so peculiar and shifty and I say that as someone who loved Cliff growing up and was listening to 'Some People' just three hours ago (I still listen to his music regularly). I even had a signed Cliff photo as a child.

I felt quite bad for Paul Gambuccini. I also thought Neil Fox's wife came across well but not so much Fox himself. I didn't know what to make of the judges summing up on him either.

I think the detective they interviewed was right though. What are they meant to do? Every accusation must be investigated. That is the right way to proceed.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone watch the documentary on tonight on C4 about Cliff Richard, Neil Fox and Paul Gambuccini? I don’t even know what to make of it. Thoughts? We won’t go down the Cliff Richard criminal empire train of thought again though, eh?!
Watching it now on plus one. I really don’t know what to think, they all seem sincere but I think sometimes your mind can convince you that something inappropriate was consensual especially when it happening years ago. All I can say is as a woman I’ve seen and experienced so much inappropriate behaviour from men that I would think there probably is some truth in the accusations.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did not see the documentary, but I stand by my previous comment. There is no smoke without fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He is the looker in that relationship.
Wouldn't normally give The Fail a click, but decided to look. Whilst it's interesting to see her without the make up and Hollywood crap, she looks super ordinary in this one. I never wear make up myself, but shows how edited and made up she is normally.

Reactions: 3
Cliff actually makes me feel nauseous every time I see him.
I wish I didn’t love “ wired for sound “ so much though …. That’s a great song !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Neil Fox was guilty but they couldn't prove it . I also think he had convinced himself he didn't do anything wrong

Reactions: 24
I think Neil Fox was guilty but they couldn't prove it . I also think he had convinced himself he didn't do anything wrong
I think a lot of men think that so long as a woman isn’t kicking and screaming it means she’s cool with it. Neil Fox looks like an evil bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He has/had boyfriends so regardless of whether he has come out or not, he is obvs gay or at the very least bisexual.

Froy Gutierrez is his name. Look them up.

He also dated Brandon Flynn.
Oh I know very well who his boyfriend is. But it makes a difference whether he says it or not.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't normally give The Fail a click, but decided to look. Whilst it's interesting to see her without the make up and Hollywood crap, she looks super ordinary in this one. I never wear make up myself, but shows how edited and made up she is normally.
And look at her with her single use plastic bag, and single use plastic bottles. And he's meant to be an ocean campaigner too.
FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know. Cliff is just so peculiar and shifty and I say that as someone who loved Cliff growing up and was listening to 'Some People' just three hours ago (I still listen to his music regularly). I even had a signed Cliff photo as a child.

I felt quite bad for Paul Gambuccini. I also thought Neil Fox's wife came across well but not so much Fox himself. I didn't know what to make of the judges summing up on him either.

I think the detective they interviewed was right though. What are they meant to do? Every accusation must be investigated. That is the right way to proceed.
Neil Fox comes across badly. Cliff is a bit creepy but also, I think, a bit naïve, which doesn't help. Gambuccini I think comes across the best of the three of them.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched Accused yet, but I would be gutted if the accusations around Paul Gambaccini were true. To me he always comes across as very knowledgeable and calm, and yeah warm.
Cliff I’m sorry I just can’t feel so positive about.

Reactions: 20
Guess who's expecting another child?! Nick Cannon, that's who. No 10. (No 9 hasn't been born yet).
Yes, Powerful Cannon is going to be a big sister.
In 100 years there will be no countries. Just billions of Cannons and Radfords.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Watching it now on plus one. I really don’t know what to think, they all seem sincere but I think sometimes your mind can convince you that something inappropriate was consensual especially when it happening years ago. All I can say is as a woman I’ve seen and experienced so much inappropriate behaviour from men that I would think there probably is some truth in the accusations.
I had an older guy sexually harass me at work, when I was younger, on one of my first jobs. This guy would always be at work bright and early, much to my dismay -he never seemed to take a day off. Anyway, all of sudden, he just wasn't there anymore. I asked my colleagues if they knew why he wasn't in, and they hadn't a clue. The day before he came back, I found out that he was on suspended leave, as someone had accused him of sexual harassment (a phase that wasn't even popularised then). The day he came back, he was gloating with some of my male colleagues (some I respected) about how he had a lovely time on paid leave, and some of the guys said, that they wished they could get accused of sexual harassment too, so they could have a holiday. I was horrified. This guy had said lewd and sexual comments to me, which another man had witnessed, and gave him a right telling off for. I had also seen him, with my own eyes gyrating behind my young friend, whilst being suggestive with her. I was astounded when I saw it, then I realised, "this is what he does to you". I don't know what investigation they did, but it wasn't thorough enough. And it convinced this perv that he did nothing wrong. That was the scary part; that he truly believed he did nothing wrong. You couldn't tell him otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
.... she looks super ordinary in this one. I never wear make up myself, but shows how edited and made up she is normally.
It's definitely a "look" that's put together for them. Researchers working on what people think are beautiful people, will say it's "averageness" of the face and "symmetry" that people think are beautiful.
Use hair, makeup and stylist on that blank canvas -you have a "star" look.

If you only have a "look" then you can be a model. If you can have the look and "act" then you are a "star".

Imagine being on a set, 80 people depending on you to get it right and you have to "cry" the same way 10 times for a movie scene.

I understand why they make the big bucks.

Doesn't surprise me how "ordinary" Emma looks, it's like the pictures I see of Kate Moss - I wonder what the deal about her is. Then I see some of her classic modelling pictures and I can see why people would be excited about her look.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.