Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Martin went out with Barbara Broccoli??! Why do I find that so funny...? When was this? Wonder if it was when I was fingering her black Amex. Maybe that was why she was so insecure - because she was trying hard to impress her younger man.
She bid for him in a charity auction. The prize was that he'd go to your house and cook dinner. Apparently he just didn't leave after the washing up! They were together for years, around the time Daniel Craig was cast in his first Bond film. She spoiled him rotten, cars, Picasso paintings and jewellery. He still wears a ring and bracelet she gave him.
Apparently he got tired of being a kept man and they split up. He still speaks quite fondly of her so it was obviously amicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Just caught up on the Alice Evans thread, and it occurred to be that Ioan Gruffudd would look great as James Bond! And I'd kill to see Alice's reaction to seeing him at a big Royal premier with Bianca by his side :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She bid for him in a charity auction. The prize was that he'd go to your house and cook dinner. Apparently he just didn't leave after the washing up! They were together for years, around the time Daniel Craig was cast in his first Bond film. She spoiled him rotten, cars, Picasso paintings and jewellery. He still wears a ring and bracelet she gave him.
Apparently he got tired of being a kept man and they split up. He still speaks quite fondly of her so it was obviously amicable.
Oooh I think it was 2003/2004 when I had my interaction with her. Roughly the same time. It is all fitting together now. The sexy dresses she was trying on. The worry about looking just right. It was all for James! Well I never.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the Alice Evans thread, and it occurred to be that Ioan Gruffudd would look great as James Bond! And I'd kill to see Alice's reaction to seeing him at a big Royal premier with Bianca by his side :LOL:
Oh no not him he cannot act at all. I was bored and watched Harrow and when required to look concerned he honestly looked like he was about to tit himself. Its quite funny to watch him "do acting".
Also he is very thin and not what you would expect from a Bond actor.

Reactions: 8
It's wise to be careful with the 'no smoke without fire' thing.

A former neighbour was maliciously accused of molesting a baby. He lost his home, his job, everything (because he couldn't work, with all the stress). All because he was a single bloke who was a bit annoying when he was drunk and people wanted him to leave a party and he wouldn't. He was beaten up, bricks put through his window, had to move out of the street, etc., etc.. In the end, witnesses came forward and it became patently clear he couldn't have done it. Lies were told about him. My mum did a bit housekeeping for him and got death threats because she defended him. It was spread around (by the family) that the police had taken a laptop full of indecent images from his property, when the truth was he didn't know how to use a computer (my mum did his e-mails and such). The police told us that was patently untrue. Turned out the baby's mother was a paranoid schizophrenic and pathological liar and the family had moved from a previous address due to a similar situation. Too late for our former neighbour. He went into a downward spiral of drinking and eventually killed himself. There were still people who said 'No smoke without fire' even though he was completely exonerated, because he was a bit of an oddball, but 'oddball' does not automatically equate with 'pweirdo'.

On a different tack, I'd be disappointed if there was any truth in the Paul Gambaccini stuff because I've met him (1992) and he was utterly delightful.

I can't make out a single word! That video needs subtitles.
She sings in that horrible, slurring, lisping, affected way that several young female singers seem to have adopted. Nails on a chalkboard to me, sorry. Hate that particular sound. Very much.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
He’s 50 now so too old but, in his Spooks days, I thought Richard Armitage would have made a great Bond. He’s tall (6ft 3in), good body and that brooding look and demeanour that would have really suited the role. Pretty sure he’s gay but he plays straight convincingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All I could think watching Neil Fox was ‘guilty as sin’. I’m sure if numerous women wanted to set someone up they wouldn’t go for bloody Dr Fox!

Reactions: 14
He’s 50 now so too old but, in his Spooks days, I thought Richard Armitage would have made a great Bond. He’s tall (6ft 3in), good body and that brooding look and demeanour that would have really suited the role. Pretty sure he’s gay but he plays straight convincingly!
Same with Rupert Penry Jones (though he isn't gay).

Reactions: 10
Riz Ahmed is very “in” right now so I’m going to mix it up and say the Bond sights might be set on him.
I'd love him as Bond. It would be so... 'modern' - guy from an immigrant Muslim background, who 'made good' and went to Oxford and did PPE - literally the course that the majority of prime ministers did and half of the establishment. Exactly the kind of person I'd be recruiting if I were all powerful. To have him playing Bond would be amazing.

And he's really, really pretty.

Reactions: 14
Rupert Penry Jones too in his Spooks days. I had a MAJOR crush on him in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh no not him he cannot act at all. I was bored and watched Harrow and when required to look concerned he honestly looked like he was about to tit himself. Its quite funny to watch him "do acting".
Also he is very thin and not what you would expect from a Bond actor.
He’s too old anyway.
they need a thirty something blister who can do slightly posh.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.