Secret Celebrity Gossip #85

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has the be the tackiest thing you can see at a wedding. And Bennifer’s wedding cost $400,000!
22304BFF-A0F9-4769-8395-651A36EC9D79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Except it's not used to mock anyone. Much like idiot, it has evolved far past its original meaning. People use "cretin" to insult unpleasant people, they do not shout it at people with rare thyroid conditions.

There is no comparison with "s*****c" or variations thereof, which are purely used to attack those with disabilities.
Many years ago, terms like cretin, idiot, moron & imbecile were genuine descriptors in an old version of the Mental Health Act & denote various grades of disability/IQ … thankfully we have moved on

Reactions: 16
Apparently there’s an Ally McBeal sequel in early development
Ugh. I knew they'll get their hands on it eventually. AM is one of my favourite shows of all time and I have no doubt they'll genz-ify and ruin its legacy.

Reactions: 13
Love never fails? From the woman who has been married four times? There's no fool like an old fool. I too give it a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Love never fails? From the woman who has been married four times? There's no fool like an old fool. I too give it a year.
This wedding that is not really a wedding, with its tacky displays of public love, and the virgin bride dress - the money they spent could have been put to great use by a charity. How amazing to say, guys we both been around the block and then some, we were going to have an expensive do but instead we are donating the money to x. They are as tacky as duck. And it won’t last.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Whats everyones thoughts on Damian Lewis and Alison Mosshart?
When I was younger my thought would have been, blimey, he doesn’t let the grass grow under his feet. And that men have no great depth of feeling and find women eminently replaceable. But now I am older and hopefully wiser, I would say grab at every piece of happiness you can, life is, as he well knows, short. As long as his kids are cool with it, let him have some happiness after such a tit time. I do think men move on faster though.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
What’s the name of the rugby player who died beating his girlfriend up, please?

I was on holiday in 1989 in Portugal. The bar I went to was near Cliff Richard’s apartment at the time. He shared the apartment with his 17/18 year old boyfriend according to locals. At the time (wrongly) the age of consent for gay men was 21 in the UK.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What’s the name of the rugby player who died beating his girlfriend up, please?

I was on holiday in 1989 in Portugal. The bar I went to was near Cliff Richard’s apartment at the time. He shared the apartment with his 17/18 year old boyfriend according to locals. At the time (wrongly) the age of consent for gay men was 21 in the UK.

Ricky Bibey?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.