Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed the Netflix series Bodies (with the young Max Beesley) but I felt the graphic sex scenes were totally unnecessary and added nothing to the storyline. It made me feel like a gratuitous voyeur. His relationship with the ward sister could have been conveyed to viewers just as well without his juddering buttocks taking up the screen 🤮
But… Max Beesleys bum 🤩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I hate sex scenes, don't need to see butts and boobs and slurping snogging. Give me Jane Austen romantic tension.

Is that a bare ankle I see?? (Faints in shock!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I hate sex scenes, don't need to see butts and boobs and slurping snogging. Give me Jane Austen romantic tension.

Is that a bare ankle I see?? (Faints in shock!)
Agreed. The suggestion of it is so much sexier!

Reactions: 33
Helen Skelton is rumoured to have signed up for SCD. Good for her. I bet she will be good at it. Not a fan of hers but she deserves a break after her husband dumped up so brutally.

Reactions: 31
I bet when he can’t get it up he looks down at it with a frown and growls “you bast*rd”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There are photos of Samuel L Jackson on the DM online which are marked backgrid. Surely someone of his status isn’t calling the paps on himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks lovely and like you say so happy. Good for her. I see ian beale was there too!!
Adam Woodyat was wearing a Apple Watch with rainbow stripe. My mind immediately went to gay pride. He could be an ally of LGBT, or likes rainbow, but I wonder if he is gay? Bit of a leap but he suddenly left his marriage and left the soap.

Reactions: 13
Adam Woodyat was wearing a Apple Watch with rainbow stripe. My mind immediately went to gay pride. He could be an ally of LGBT, or likes rainbow, but I wonder if he is gay? Bit of a leap but he suddenly left his marriage and left the soap.
What is he doing now then?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.