Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. Saw Discotheque Royale mentioned in the last thread.

Anyone go to The Love Train on a Wednesday ??? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just reading the other thread. I never knew Tom Ellis had a fling with Emile de Raven. i loved the first few series of Once Upon A Time. Thought they were dragging it out a bit after that. I particularly loved the Rumplestiltskin and Belle (Emily de Raven) storyline. I quite fancied Robert Caryle as Rumplestiltskin! I always seem to go for the baddies in those sort of shows/ movies. Also fancied Richard Armitage as the evil Guy of Gisbourne in in the BBC’s Robin Hood and Alan Rickman as The Sheriff of Nottingham in the Kevin Costner version. Could never understand why Marian preferred Robin when she could have had the hot baddies instead. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just reading the other thread. I never knew Tom Ellis had a fling with Emile de Raven. i loved the first few series of Once Upon A Time. Thought they were dragging it out a bit after that. I particularly loved the Rumplestiltskin and Belle (Emily de Raven) storyline. I quite fancied Robert Caryle as Rumplestiltskin! I always seem to go for the baddies in those sort of shows/ movies. Also fancied Richard Armitage as the evil Guy of Gisbourne in in the BBC’s Robin Hood and Alan Rickman as The Sheriff of Nottingham in the Kevin Costner version. Could never understand why Marian preferred Robin when she could have had the hot baddies instead. 😀
richard armitage was so hot in robin hood (i miss that era of saturday evening bbc shows!)

one of my very few celebrity encounters is that i once tried to wink at richard armitage across a bar in putney. i can’t wink so don’t know why i tried. it was not successful and i don’t think he would have be interested anyway (if rumours are true!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can only think of his name as Hat Mancock, and yes, I do realise that's desperately puerile....

I can only think of his name as Hat Mancock, and yes, I do realise that's desperately puerile....
He's known as Handycock in some political forums I post in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Referring back to my post in the last thread, where I said I fancied Tom Ellis, can I amend that to "I only fancy Tom Ellis when he plays Lucifer and not as a real life human being?" Because it turns out he's a bit of a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Referring back to my post in the last thread, where I said I fancied Tom Ellis, can I amend that to "I only fancy Tom Ellis when he plays Lucifer and not as a real life human being?" Because it turns out he's a bit of a bleep.
"You do not, in fact, "gotta hand it to em"" Or whatever that famous dril tweet is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.