Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Kate Moss?

She bumped into my friend at Winterwonderland 2018 and was quite apologetic. Tiny absolutely tiny. Ditched Highgate for the countryside.Must confess i stalked her house a couple of times.

Reactions: 9
Is Tom Ellis really all that terrible? He doesn’t seem to have treated Tamzin well but since then they have co-parented despite the distance/covid and the kids seem to have a good relationship with his new wife plus they are friends with Tom’s Lucifer co-stars so seem to have met them a few times. Hopefully he provides well for them but I could be getting it wrong!
Yes I said on the previous thread that I thought just from his Instagram that he had a good relationship with his kids but Instagram can show anything really. I think they are all adults or teens now.

Ergh jamella whatever her name is. I can kind of see his point. Actors have to convey complex emotions and trying to get the right realism when you have somebody yelling " left hand up a bit " must be quite off putting and stilting for all concerned.... but I'm sure the usual suspects will have a rant 🙄
But surely that's what was happening anyway, because surely they need to get camera angles etc right? They didn't just let them rut away in a room with a camera rolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does the Ryan Gigs trial work? are the prosecution going through a list of things that they feel demonstrate coercive control and his team just batting each one back to explain it away or is he trying to pretend none of it happened?

Reactions: 6
There's some nasty allegations in the Ryan Giggs trial.

He makes my flesh crawl. I thought of him as lowlife scum after what he did to his brother, but this takes the biscuit.
Just reading the other thread. I never knew Tom Ellis had a fling with Emile de Raven. i loved the first few series of Once Upon A Time. Thought they were dragging it out a bit after that. I particularly loved the Rumplestiltskin and Belle (Emily de Raven) storyline. I quite fancied Robert Caryle as Rumplestiltskin! I always seem to go for the baddies in those sort of shows/ movies. Also fancied Richard Armitage as the evil Guy of Gisbourne in in the BBC’s Robin Hood and Alan Rickman as The Sheriff of Nottingham in the Kevin Costner version. Could never understand why Marian preferred Robin when she could have had the hot baddies instead. 😀
Same.Alan Rickman was wonderful.And Richard Armitage was very easy on the eye.

Reactions: 23
Why would a sex scene need 'spontaneity'?! Its scripted. God forbid a woman should feel safe on a set whilst she is doing her job it would be much better to let her scene partner do whatever he wants to her....

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why would a sex scene need 'spontaneity'?! Its scripted. God forbid a woman should feel safe on a set whilst she is doing her job it would be much better to let her scene partner do whatever he wants to her....
Marvel let Chris Hemsworth kiss his wife in a scene and she wore a wig to look like Natalie Portman's character. Now that's consideration

Reactions: 45
I find them a lot more cringy as I’ve got older. I’m not sure why, tbh, probably because most of them are for the male gaze.

Meant to say in my previous post, of course social justice warrior Jameela Jamil has jumped in with an opinion. There’s not a single current issue she won’t weigh in on somehow.
Once I see her name come up I roll my eyes.

I've seen a couple of older actors find intimacy coordinators a strange addition to filming but it's probably because they never had them previously.
I don't see how it's any different to a choreographed action scene. Actors don't go in and beat ten bells out of each other and hope for the best.

Reactions: 19
Any tea on Kate Moss?

She bumped into my friend at Winterwonderland 2018 and was quite apologetic. Tiny absolutely tiny. Ditched Highgate for the countryside.Must confess i stalked her house a couple of times.
Do you mean tiny as in her weight, being slender rather than her height which is 5’7” which is quite tall for a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What credentials does one need to become an intimacy coordinator? Is there a selection process or is it open to any crew member who wants to supervise sex scenes? Can an actor turn down/ ask for an intimacy coordinator to be removed from set if they make an actor feel less comfortable, or is their presence mandatory? I feel like it sounds good on paper, but there are a lot of things to consider.

Reactions: 7
What credentials does one need to become an intimacy coordinator? Is there a selection process or is it open to any crew member who wants to supervise sex scenes? Can an actor turn down/ ask for an intimacy coordinator to be removed from set if they make an actor feel less comfortable, or is their presence mandatory? I feel like it sounds good on paper, but there are a lot of things to consider.
I also wonder if it's requirement to stop any allegations and absolve the studio of any blame.

Reactions: 15
I enjoyed the Netflix series Bodies (with the young Max Beesley) but I felt the graphic sex scenes were totally unnecessary and added nothing to the storyline. It made me feel like a gratuitous voyeur. His relationship with the ward sister could have been conveyed to viewers just as well without his juddering buttocks taking up the screen 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.