Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Ellis has let fame go to his head. It happens a lot with good looking men who suddenly become hot property. His soap actress wife wasn't glamorous enough for him - Tamzin is worth ten dozen of pretty Hollywood boys. His career will falter when he becomes old, fat and his teeth turn brown. Or maybe not. ;)

Reactions: 21
Sean Bean upsetting his female co stars.

I’m sorry but Sean Bean could do all the impromptu groping he wants with me (not sorry).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How very dare you! His name is Matt Hancock!😂
Come on Gym….Take my hand…that’s it…let’s go calmly back to Matt’s thread.

You are with people who understand you there. You don’t need to frighten talk to others about your mental illness love.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have a friend who shagged Sean Bean ( he was married at the time who’s name escapes me ) in around 2003/4
He needed assistance shall we say !
She never went back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I’m sorry but Sean Bean could do all the impromptu groping he wants with me (not sorry).
I get why an intimacy coordinator is necessary but I also understand Sean Bean’s POV as an actor with it being a bit mechanical rather then natural (however I reckon he may also be a bit of a dirty old man). I think Outlander recently employed an intimacy coordinator on the latest seasons of the show and the sex scenes were a bit rubbish compared to the first few seasons. However, I’d maybe suggest they don’t bother with them at all? They’re usually just an excuse to show an actresses boobs on screen (most of which is unnecessary, unless it stars Kate Winslet who I think has it written into her contract that she gets them out at least once per film/series).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I get why an intimacy coordinator is necessary but I also understand Sean Bean’s POV as an actor with it being a bit mechanical rather then natural (however I reckon he may also be a bit of a dirty old man). I think Outlander recently employed an intimacy coordinator on the latest seasons of the show and the sex scenes were a bit rubbish compared to the first few seasons. However, I’d maybe suggest they don’t bother with them at all? They’re usually just an excuse to show an actresses boobs on screen (most of which is unnecessary, unless it stars Kate Winslet who I think has it written into her contract that she gets them out at least once per film/series).
Sex scenes always give me the ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Matt Smith said he queried the number of sex scenes he had to do in the new Game of Thrones prequel and was told he had to do them! He doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would be shy getting naked on a film set so there must be a lot of them! I think he's also friends with Emilia Ckarke who has said she felt uncomfortable with the number of sex scenes she had to do. Sex on screen for actors must be the most unsexy thing ever anyway, what with all the crew standing there. If intimacy coordinators stop actors from feeling violated at work, then one more person I wouldn't think would make much difference.

Reactions: 31
Sex scenes always give me the ick.
I find them a lot more cringy as I’ve got older. I’m not sure why, tbh, probably because most of them are for the male gaze.

Meant to say in my previous post, of course social justice warrior Jameela Jamil has jumped in with an opinion. There’s not a single current issue she won’t weigh in on somehow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I find most sex scenes totally unnecessary.

I do get what Sean Bean was trying to say though, while I disagree with him.

Matt Smith said he queried the number of sex scenes he had to do in the new Game of Thrones prequel and was told he had to do them! He doesn't sound like the kind of guy who would be shy getting naked on a film set so there must be a lot of them! I think he's also friends with Emilia Ckarke who has said she felt uncomfortable with the number of sex scenes she had to do. Sex on screen for actors must be the most unsexy thing ever anyway, what with all the crew standing there. If intimacy coordinators stop actors from feeling violated at work, then one more person I wouldn't think would make much difference.
I think I’d rather not see them at all, and I’d prefer it if actors didn’t have to do them in the first place. There was no real need for the sex scenes in GoT, I just think they were pushing boundaries. They always say it’s integral to the plot, but 90% of the time, it never is. It’s just for titillation 😉

ETA: One of the exceptions being Lady Chatterley’s Lover, which is basically a book about shagging the handyman. Having said that, I think the sex scenes were mostly absent in the latest version with Richard Madden.

Jennifer Ehle has a nice set in The Camomile Lawn Maggie Smith's son was in this production too.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Matts Smith had some private photos leaked of him and Daisy Lowe …

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is Tom Ellis really all that terrible? He doesn’t seem to have treated Tamzin well but since then they have co-parented despite the distance/covid and the kids seem to have a good relationship with his new wife plus they are friends with Tom’s Lucifer co-stars so seem to have met them a few times. Hopefully he provides well for them but I could be getting it wrong!

Reactions: 4

Ergh jamella whatever her name is. I can kind of see his point. Actors have to convey complex emotions and trying to get the right realism when you have somebody yelling " left hand up a bit " must be quite off putting and stilting for all concerned.... but I'm sure the usual suspects will have a rant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7

My number one guy I love him 💙.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

Hmmm. I can see both sides tbh. I understand how an intimacy coordinator may take away the spontaneity of a sex scene. But I’d hope the actors weren’t just randomly groping one another and sticking to the agreed script!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.