Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a Michelle Collins fan but she looks beautiful there.

I am conflicted with Sean Bean. On one hand he looks a bit grubby but on the other I absolutely would :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She was a student nurse in the book
Was she married in the book? That was the most unrealistic bit, that she’d go off duty then go shag Max Beesley, then fall asleep and go home in the early hours. Then again, healthcare has always been short staffed with people having to do unscheduled overtime.

Just reading the other thread. I never knew Tom Ellis had a fling with Emile de Raven. i loved the first few series of Once Upon A Time. Thought they were dragging it out a bit after that. I particularly loved the Rumplestiltskin and Belle (Emily de Raven) storyline. I quite fancied Robert Caryle as Rumplestiltskin! I always seem to go for the baddies in those sort of shows/ movies. Also fancied Richard Armitage as the evil Guy of Gisbourne in in the BBC’s Robin Hood and Alan Rickman as The Sheriff of Nottingham in the Kevin Costner version. Could never understand why Marian preferred Robin when she could have had the hot baddies instead. 😀
This one a bit more easy to understand? Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she married in the book? That was the most unrealistic bit, that she’d go off duty then go shag Max Beesley, then fall asleep and go home in the early hours. Then again, healthcare has always been short staffed with people having to do unscheduled overtime.
I cant remember. I think she did have a partner though. The book is a little different as it's set in A&E instead of Gynie

Reactions: 1
What is he doing now then?

Working on a street food van according to the DM the other week

Adam Woodyat was wearing a Apple Watch with rainbow stripe. My mind immediately went to gay pride. He could be an ally of LGBT, or likes rainbow, but I wonder if he is gay? Bit of a leap but he suddenly left his marriage and left the soap.
I didn’t notice that, that would possibly explain the sudden leaving the wife/ career, good spot!

Reactions: 11
I assumed Adam Woodyatt had some kind of breakdown/mental health crisis.
Possibly. He lives (very happily he says) in a caravan on wheels. He has toured with a play and got good reviews. He was in I am a Celeb last year. Caravan cost nearly 100k, and he has now moved into it permanently. He was just going to use it when touring in his play but likes living in it.

Prior to that he went on a fitness drive, lost tons of weight.

Seems like an odd watch strap to wear out of the blue.

Reactions: 15
I think I’d rather not see them at all, and I’d prefer it if actors didn’t have to do them in the first place. There was no real need for the sex scenes in GoT, I just think they were pushing boundaries. They always say it’s integral to the plot, but 90% of the time, it never is. It’s just for titillation 😉

ETA: One of the exceptions being Lady Chatterley’s Lover, which is basically a book about shagging the handyman. Having said that, I think the sex scenes were mostly absent in the latest version with Richard Madden.
The best sex scenes are the very old fashioned ones where you’d see sheer bedroom curtains in breeze and not an arse cheek in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have never seen the appeal of Sean Bean, physically or as an actor.
He's a local lad to where I work. Thing is I imagine shagging him would be a bit like 'get here, you dirty mare, get your gob round it' and that just doesnt do it for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.