Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia Wilde divorce…
as said above, it’s crazy that she’s dating a rich younger man with no ties to a particular place and ability to freely and quickly travel……. and yet SHE is the one uprooting her children to move to him? i don’t blame sudeikis for being upset by that.

Reactions: 55
as said above, it’s crazy that she’s dating a rich younger man with no ties to a particular place and ability to freely and quickly travel……. and yet SHE is the one uprooting her children to move to him? i don’t blame sudeikis for being upset by that.
Didn’t think about it like that, but you are right. Hasn’t HS got an LA home too?

Reactions: 15
Yeah, don’t all the fans scream ‘leave America’ in that part of his song ?

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed the Netflix series Bodies (with the young Max Beesley) but I felt the graphic sex scenes were totally unnecessary and added nothing to the storyline. It made me feel like a gratuitous voyeur. His relationship with the ward sister could have been conveyed to viewers just as well without his juddering buttocks taking up the screen 🤮
I agree. I just don’t enjoy sex as a spectator sport. So graphic sex scenes just don’t do it for me. I just wish they would show waves crashing on a beach and then get on wit the plot. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, don’t all the fans scream ‘leave America’ in that part of his song ?
they do! and i’ve just realised that the full lyric is “leave america, two kids follow her” which seems kind of apt now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did he write the song? If it’s recent it has to be included on purpose
i’m no harry styles scholar but it’s on his most recent album (released this year) so presumably written in 2020/2021. which would make it pretty deliberate imo 🧐

Reactions: 5
You do have a point 😂

It was the scene where her period started mid shag that I found needlessly graphic. Blood stained sheets and Max towelling himself down afterwards was quite🤮🤮🤮
I haven't seen it but it sounds quite refreshing to cover that actually happening, considering it does happen in real life...well has to me at least!

Reactions: 12
I haven't seen it but it sounds quite refreshing to cover that actually happening, considering it does happen in real life...well has to me at least!
I think it's probably happened to a number of us. I guess it was included to show how okay they were with normal bodily functions, therefore not apprehensive about any medical situations that might arise with their patients. I still found it slightly over the top and not really necessary to the plot.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I just don’t enjoy sex as a spectator sport. So graphic sex scenes just don’t do it for me. I just wish they would show waves crashing on a beach and then get on wit the plot. 😁
I dunno. That Ryan Gosling sex scene in Blue Valentine was quite a nice watch. The hot one, not the horrible one.

Reactions: 2
I remember the good old days when a sex scene consisted of some very chaste snogging followed by a shot of a train going into a tunnel or a rocket taking off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think it's probably happened to a number of us. I guess it was included to show how okay they were with normal bodily functions, therefore not apprehensive about any medical situations that might arise with their patients. I still found it slightly over the top and not really necessary to the plot.
Ha, I got told off by my daughter today in Boots for talking about tampon fit "too loudly" aka in a normal voice. Yep, I'm an ex nurse and normal bodily functions are just meh to us. So I can totally see the point. BUT if you aren't as used to it as we are then I suppose it could seem grim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.