Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patsy Palmer is definitely still with her husband, the cab driver. I think her house is quite modest and rented. She will have earned a fair amount from EE and she had a very big house in Brighton which must have been worth a bit. When she needs an injection of cash she comes back to EE and she did Masked Singer. She is a dj in Malibu and use to run a women’s network. She now has her own hair products - Proper Good Hair, or something like that. I used to follow her on Instagram- full of gratitudes, trite sayings etc. Very new agey and out of kilter with the crosspatch and stroppy Patsy when she appeared on breakfast tv not so long ago. I stopped following her, she was getting on my wick.
I’ve randomly been down a bit of a patsy Palmer rabbit hole this morning, revisited the GMB interview (“I’m going to do a piers Morgan”) and This Morning (“I’m not going to say I’m a DJ, but I am”) and she really doesn’t come across well.

Some very weak tea, but my sister lived next door to her when she lived in Brighton and knew her as Julie. Apparently she was really really lovely and down to earth, my sisters kids and her kids were pretty young so they used to hang out a lot.

Reactions: 10
Yes I've just re read the article they were in Los Angeles then going for a stroll on the beach.
My biggest question of the day is, where is the dog? I'm hoping it's Gerard's dog, otherwise the poor baby will be pining for his master and won't understand why he's left him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The trial of Ryan Giggs has been hearing about poetry he wrote - and be warned, it is not for the faint-heated! :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if it's come out (again) in the coverage of this case, but years ago, when Giggs was still playing, he had in his house a custom-made toilet whose tank and seat was transparent and contained a mini aquarium.

Ryan Giggs is Welsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spencer Matthews & Vogue Williams in the Mailonline today bitching about how another passenger on a flight wouldn't swap seats so they could all sit together. She comes across as right spoilt, entitled mare. As for poor Spencer Matthews he's lost his looks completely?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...awful-passenger-refused-swap-seats-plane.html
I've never thought he was particularly special but he definitely looked better a few years ago. I think it could be a combination of losing weight in his face and having new teeth.

Reactions: 5
Spencer Matthews & Vogue Williams in the Mailonline today bitching about how another passenger on a flight wouldn't swap seats so they could all sit together. She comes across as right spoilt, entitled mare. As for poor Spencer Matthews he's lost his looks completely?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...awful-passenger-refused-swap-seats-plane.html
That passenger also probably booked the aisle seat because they feel more comfortable there and may have paid slightly extra for the privilege. Unless there was some kind of emergency reason to move seats that passenger was well within their right to stay there if they wanted to

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.