Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the good old days when a sex scene consisted of some very chaste snogging followed by a shot of a train going into a tunnel or a rocket taking off.
That’s a man who chose those scenes. Rocket taking off! Lol. As if it’s that explosive every time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it's probably happened to a number of us. I guess it was included to show how okay they were with normal bodily functions, therefore not apprehensive about any medical situations that might arise with their patients. I still found it slightly over the top and not really necessary to the plot.
When he wanked over her was a bit much too. The dark humour in it is good though. I imagine that there's lots of that in hospitals

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember the good old days when a sex scene consisted of some very chaste snogging followed by a shot of a train going into a tunnel or a rocket taking off.
Talking of the good old days the multiple kisses kissing scene in Notorious was pretty sexy but chaste. Done by Hitchcock to get round the 3 second rule.

It was enough to communicate to me they were hot for each other at least.

Reactions: 3
I bloody loved Bodies and was a bit of a fan girl of Mr Beesley ….I tweeted him one day about Bodies and he replied and had a conversation…..nearly tit my pants …he was lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree. I just don’t enjoy sex as a spectator sport. So graphic sex scenes just don’t do it for me. I just wish they would show waves crashing on a beach and then get on wit the plot. 😁
Cut to a shot of a train going into a tunnel! 🤣

Ahh beat me to it! Great minds!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lolol! I am 5’6 and still tiny compared to people today. How is everyone so tall?
I am 4'11" and 3/4. Don't forget the 3/4. You're all big to me. Haha! My (former) bestie was 6'. Looked like a right pair of yogi and boo boo on a night out.

Lurker who has migrated off course due to Kipper Price being a quiet fud.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've nearly 5'11 and I feel small sometimes because I know quite a lot of taller people.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t Harry Styles to move to the US, what with him having no kids
They were all in London, temporarily. Jason doing Ted Lasso and the others together in Harry's house. But Jason wanted them all to go back to NYC where they had lived some years previously and Olivia wanted them to be in LA, where they were before they went to London. The judge ruled that LA was technically their permanent home and hence they could not be foreced to move to NYC. They have homes in both.

(First names, like I know them!)

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else catch the very prominent story on the DM earlier saying Simon Cowell has terminal lung cancer? Obviously not that Simon Cowell but It was so prominent it made me think they are still hinting at something being terribly wrong with other Simon Cowell.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else watch another of Jed Mercurio’s series Cardiac Arrest? That was a really good show

Reactions: 9
I'd be a sesame seed
I met my boss from a recent job that I'd only ever know online yesterday at an event - told me I was taller than he expected (I'm 5'9 and he was 5'6)!

As for sex scenes - they're a major trigger for me, and always struggled with them in movies/tv. Feel such a prude saying put it away, or fast forwarding as just don't want the flashbacks or deal with it.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else watch another of Jed Mercurio’s series Cardiac Arrest? That was a really good show
Yes - I remember Helen Baxendale and Peter O'Brien (Shane from Neighbours) being in it. Coming from a medical family it always felt more realistic than the others, but Jed did work as a doctor previously so maybe why.

Reactions: 13
Yes - I remember Helen Baxendale and Peter O'Brien (Shane from Neighbours) being in it. Coming from a medical family it always felt more realistic than the others, but Jed did work as a doctor previously so maybe why.
It was very gritty and realistic. I worked with many SHOs (the grade Helen’s character was) who had forgotten how hard being a JHO (Andrew Lancel’s character) was, or just didn’t care.

Reactions: 6
It was very gritty and realistic. I worked with many SHOs (the grade Helen’s character was) who had forgotten how hard being a JHO (Andrew Lancel’s character) was, or just didn’t care.
I was very young when this was on and shouldn’t have been watching it but I really remember a violent nosebleed scene which was horrific!

Reactions: 5
I was very young when this was on and shouldn’t have been watching it but I really remember a violent nosebleed scene which was horrific!
I remember watching "The Virgin and the Gypsy" when I was a sprog and my parents didn't realize I was there.
Had to rewatch it years later to make sure it hadn't been a dream. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t remember that, but I’m going to rewatch the DVDs so I’ll see the scene

Reactions: 2
I also avoid watching graphic sex scenes but I absolutely loved watching Alan Bates and Oliver Reed writhing naked on the floor in Women in Love. So either age has changed me or I just want to watch two handsome blokes butt naked. Just bums in that scene no cocks at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think sex seems are mainly gratuitous. Look at Bridgerton. First series absolutely littered with them. Second series, very few (in comparison) and I enjoyed them both.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.