Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was married to Melanie in the 90s. He got divorced from his 3rd wife (Abigail Cruttenden) in 2000 and didn't remarry again until 2008. Now he's on his 5th wife!
I’m sure there’s been allegations of domestic violence against him from one his wives. Not sure if it was Abigail Cruttenden or the one after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sure there’s been allegations of domestic violence against him from one his wives. Not sure if it was Abigail Cruttenden or the one after that.
Yes there were allegations of physical abuse against his last wife Georgina. The police were called to their house 3 times after reports of domestic disturbances. I also remember reading a story about him throwing a glass at his current wife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I love her in Not Going Out! I cannot imagine her together with Sean though.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sean Bean is a lout who hates women. Reminds me of Jim Davidson.
Yes there were allegations of physical abuse against his last wife Georgina. The police were called to their house 3 times after reports of domestic disturbances. I also remember reading a story about him throwing a glass at his current wife.
I'm sure one of our Tattlers was "on the ground reporting" that it happened. Can't do better than having a Tattler on the scene!

• Haha
I went to the theatre earlier on this year to watch Cluedo and Michelle Collins was starring as Miss Scarlett she is gorgeous and has a great figure!

Reactions: 9
Yup. I mean, it was a show about a gynaecologist, but like you’ve noted, they always are. I guess there’s more drama in maternity wards and womens issues. On the whole, I think it was better than the Adam Kaye thing though. His book was dripping with misogyny and he showed an utter contempt and disregard for the women in his care, although the tv adaptation played that down a bit.
Adam Kaye is no hero, darling of the chatterati classes maybe, but no hero of the NHS or medical profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
as said above, it’s crazy that she’s dating a rich younger man with no ties to a particular place and ability to freely and quickly travel……. and yet SHE is the one uprooting her children to move to him? i don’t blame sudeikis for being upset by that.
If my ex partner wanted to take my children to live in another country, serving divorce papers publicly would be a blessing compared to how I would want to react. Is she for real? I understand lives change and even locations but she can’t blame him for being mad?

Reactions: 17
Tommy Lee has got his todger out on Instagram. And it's still up.

The photo that is, not his penis.

He's a creepy fucker. But it does show the massive hypocrisy of insta. Women can't show a nipple, but he can have his cock out and it's not taken down straight away 🙄
Beat me to it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
as said above, it’s crazy that she’s dating a rich younger man with no ties to a particular place and ability to freely and quickly travel……. and yet SHE is the one uprooting her children to move to him? i don’t blame sudeikis for being upset by that.
What happens when Harry dumps her for his next girlfriend/boyfriend? It’s not fair on the children at all.

Reactions: 11
If my ex partner wanted to take my children to live in another country, serving divorce papers publicly would be a blessing compared to how I would want to react. Is she for real? I understand lives change and even locations but she can’t blame him for being mad?
Except that's not what happened. The dispute was whether they lived in LA, where they had lived recently, where the kids were at school, or NYC, where they lived before LA and still had a house. They all went to London temporarily, as Jason was working there and Harry also has house there.

The article quoted Jason’s court filing:

'First, Olivia said that if I did not reside full-time in Los Angeles, she would allow me to spend time with Otis and Daisy on weekends and during vacation periods - thus depriving me of my right to parent the children during important periods of their lives...,' Sudeikis said.

He continued: 'Second, Olivia said that she intended to relocate with the children to London following the close of school in 2023.'

Tbh, it reads a bit strange to me - I’m no lawyer, but is this really how these documents are written?

Reactions: 3
This is sad actually. He gave up football (when he failed), gave up photography (when he failed) and has now apparently found his passion making beans on toast. I think the Beckhams have done a pretty tit job of raising their kids to have fulfilling lives.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.