Secret Celebrity Gossip #84

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Bodies the show with a graphic* prolapse scene?

*it might not have been graphic but I was quite a bit younger then

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else catch the very prominent story on the DM earlier saying Simon Cowell has terminal lung cancer? Obviously not that Simon Cowell but It was so prominent it made me think they are still hinting at something being terribly wrong with other Simon Cowell.
I wonder if it was a leak and the papers have been dropping hints about the wrong Simon Cowell??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

There were lots of graphic scenes including stillborn babies, hysterectomies being performed without consent, close ups of gynae surgery, so a prolapse would have been quite tame. I did notice in the childbirth scenes, it was always the same fake baby being delivered.

Reactions: 5

there’s a scene where they try a pull the placenta out after a birth but it’s not ready and it comes out with the womb is still attached to it. Then they just shove the womb back up. Not kidding when I say my legs and lady bits were clenched for about a month after watching that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
there’s a scene where they try a pull the placenta out after a birth but it’s not ready and it comes out with the womb is still attached to it. Then they just shove the womb back up. Not kidding when I say my legs and lady bits were clenched for about a month after watching that
Yep, that's the one 😱

On a par with

something is wrong with a man's eye and they have it cranked open, man then sneezes and his eye pops out. Or something like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yep, that's the one 😱

On a par with

something is wrong with a man's eye and they have it cranked open, man then sneezes and his eye pops out. Or something like that.
I don't mind watching fake graphic medical scenes, because it always intrigues me how they achieve such realism.

However, 999 What's Your Emergency or Back of the Ambulance type programmes where there is real blood and real gore and real pain - no thanks. I'll stick to watching pretend knifings and disembowelments.

Reactions: 10
I've known him since we were tiny kids. None of any of what I've read now or previously is a big surprise.
Gosh!

When I read the article I just kept thinking how has it all been hidden for so long.

I mean what they are describing in the article isn't random behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else catch the very prominent story on the DM earlier saying Simon Cowell has terminal lung cancer? Obviously not that Simon Cowell but It was so prominent it made me think they are still hinting at something being terribly wrong with other Simon Cowell.
Yeah I saw that as well. I don’t think the other Simon is even that well known so I thought it was strange they even reported on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh!

When I read the article I just kept thinking how has it all been hidden for so long.

I mean what they are describing in the article isn't random behaviour.
He had quite a bit of family upheaval growing up, and had some minor red flag behaviour around girls that I assumed at the time was teenage boy thoughtlessness that he'd eventually grow out of. If he's going to treat his brother and his ex the way he did a few years ago, I don't think he'd be much different with a new partner (or previous partner), or worse.

Remember there was an injunction, he might have used them more than once to keep stuff out of the press, I don't know.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I saw that as well. I don’t think the other Simon is even that well known so I thought it was strange they even reported on it.
As ive said before: Trying to say something without talking, as Brad Pitt put it in Snatch.

Reactions: 9
I agree. I just don’t enjoy sex as a spectator sport. So graphic sex scenes just don’t do it for me. I just wish they would show waves crashing on a beach and then get on wit the plot. 😁
Definitely! I even hate kissing on screen! When I watched Bridgerton, I fast forwarded all the sex scenes so watched the whole series in about 5 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When i see sex scenes on telly i always thimk of the body doubles in love actually. Where they are just talking about their homelife as they get it on. Always make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's always women's bits being pulled about isn't it? same with 'This is going to hurt' on TV recently. You never see a vasectomy going wrong in a TV drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's always women's bits being pulled about isn't it? same with 'This is going to hurt' on TV recently. You never see a vasectomy going wrong in a TV drama.
Yup. I mean, it was a show about a gynaecologist, but like you’ve noted, they always are. I guess there’s more drama in maternity wards and womens issues. On the whole, I think it was better than the Adam Kaye thing though. His book was dripping with misogyny and he showed an utter contempt and disregard for the women in his care, although the tv adaptation played that down a bit.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now *THIS* tattlers is top level, premier league, goss!!!!!

Celeb actually heard of ✅
Second hand verification ✅
Bit of bumping uglies ✅
Slight 'knock em off their perch' info ✅

You my little Pulltheotherone have made my morning ☕ x
I have a friend who shagged Sean Bean ( he was married at the time who’s name escapes me ) in around 2003/4
He needed assistance shall we say !
She never went back.
Love her outfit tbh
Always thought she looked a bit rough BITD in Enders. Grey smokers skin and limp over dyed hair.
She looks fab now. Glowing.

EastEnders star Michelle Collins is MARRIED tp Mike Davidson https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ke-Davidson.html?ito=native_share_article-top
They look really happy ♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
Love her outfit tbh
Always thought she looked a bit rough BITD in Enders. Grey smokers skin and limp over dyed hair.
She looks fab now. Glowing.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve never liked her as an actress but she looks beautiful in those photos

Reactions: 8
you sound adorable!!!
I do my best, lol!

Seriously, being a shortarse is very frustrating in practical terms but it's not bad when you can pay less for kids' clothes. It's the supermarket shelves thing which becomes a hazard! Plus, I have short hair, so from the back look like a boy. One of mum's new care workers asked her, after I'd visited, "Oh, has your grandson left, now?'
I'm 52 and female.
To be fair, she never saw my face!
As for size/ height-ist jokes, they go right over my head! 😄

Now, how can I make this 'fit' into a celeb gossip thread?.......Hmm....
I know, IF there are any celebs doing panto this season, I'm up for being one of Snow White's chums or a Munchkin and can dish any dirt as an 'insider'.
(Yes, poor, I know!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.