Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Ronan Keating was trending on Twatter - his son is doing Love Island! Never seen it or interested, but back on on nepotism topic!

Reactions: 21
I saw Ronan Keating was trending on Twatter - his son is doing Love Island! Never seen it or interested, but back on on nepotism topic!
this makes me so old because i fully remember his son (jack?) being born.

but likewise i remember brooklyn beckham being born so his wedding basically made me feel like the crypt keeper.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
but likewise i remember brooklyn beckham being born so his wedding basically made me feel like the crypt keeper.
That made me laugh out loud.

Anyway, this thread probably isn't the right place for Donald Trump talk, but he's just been on TV talking about how Kim Jong-un said to him 'I have a big red button on my desk' and apparently Donald replied 'well I have a red button on my desk and it's bigger than yours'. He's telling Piers Moron all of this with a totally straight face and I just can't. 😅 😅 ''MY BUTTON'S BIGGER THAN YOURS, VLAD'' it would be hilarious if it weren't so serious.

But sorry that's not really secret celeb gossip. I just had to put that somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Rachel Stevens has split up from her husband. Didn’t see that coming.
That's sad. My 13th wedding anniversary would have been later this month. We split up earlier this year. It's hard.
I'm not sure I buy many of these "we move forward with respect" etc quotes. I'm six months in and I'm not feeling friendly yet. Good on them if they can manage it though!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
[
Sinitta really needs to pipe down and get a life of her own. I'm surprised Simon keeps her around, he's notoriously sensitive about privacy and she's forever talking about him. She is pathetic and I'd be surprised if his so-called "harem" of exes can stand her.

Funnily enough, not that long ago, on the Alice Evans thread it's mentioned that Alice allegedly blurted out about Simon sleeping with trannies (her words) when leaving a birthday party and Ioan was NOT pleased.

(Kudos to claudiarocks, et al) https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-112-gruffudd.31245/page-27#post-10504553
Sinitta absolutely has dirt on Cowell. Come on, what credentials does she have to judge other wannabe popstars on the back of So Macho and duck all else? They've got an agreement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Ulrika attention-seeking as usual, stripping off. I have never known anyone to age as badly as that woman. Not even drug addicts.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
justin t is an ick in human form. cheated on britney and cheats on jessica biel too. not to mention he completely left janet jackson out to dry after that whole superbowl fiasco. also stole the solo career that jc should have had after nsync but maybe that one’s just me 🤣

the link is still too tenuous for me. i doubt that “she” in herself was on the verge of exposing saville, as others have said - she was a tv presenter, not an investigative journalist, and was one of many many bbc employees who theoretically could have done so. it just sounds like people trying to link the two things together based on a workplace.

that being said: i think the conspiracy theories get carried away with this one because of how professional (for want of a better word) her murder was. it was absolutely an arranged hit and so someone must have been the one to arrange it. if the theory is that she was about to front a show on something then why just her? unless it was to scare everyone else involved away, like if you’ll go for the “star” then nothing intimidates you. i think sadly we’ll never know why.

edit: aw man i didn’t want this tagged onto a post about me whining about justin timberlake’s unwarranted solo success 😬🤦🏼‍♀️
I wondered if her fiancee, or perhaps an ex gf of her fiancee who was jealous, or an ex bf who was jealous of Jill's upcoming wedding, had hired a hitman. Not sure what her fiancee's motive would have been though. The murderer seemed to know her movements, she had just come back from spending the night at her fiancee's house.

The mooted Serbia connection isn't plausible for me. Plus they would have claimed responsibility

Ulrika attention-seeking as usual, stripping off. I have never known anyone to age as badly as that woman. Not even drug addicts.
Is it true that she was an utter witch to crew on her tv shows and many didnt want to give her work later on when they rose up the ranks. I read that in a tabloid years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it true that she was an utter witch to crew on her tv shows and many didnt want to give her work later on when they rose up the ranks. I read that in a tabloid years ago.
That's true of Cilla, you might have gotten different celeb stories mixed up? With that said, wouldn't surprise me. Didn't something like that happen to Carol Smilie too? Or am I misremembering now? :D

Rachel Stevens has split up from her husband. Didn’t see that coming.
Rachel always seemed a very sweet woman. I have always thought it a bit creepy she knew her husband as a child and they look like twins. :D Some admittedly unreliable sites claim her estranged father is filipino. Unlikely to be accurate, but has anyone seen a picture of him to know? He sounds gross. Writing a guide to London prostitutes?...

2_Rachel-StevensJPG.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wondered if her fiancee, or perhaps an ex gf of her fiancee who was jealous, or an ex bf who was jealous of Jill's upcoming wedding, had hired a hitman. Not sure what her fiancee's motive would have been though. The murderer seemed to know her movements, she had just come back from spending the night at her fiancee's house.

The mooted Serbia connection isn't plausible for me. Plus they would have claimed responsibility

I'm sure I read something thr other day about a woman who had done the dirty or revealed secrets of a (possibly Russian) crime boss and had a hit put on her. She was blonde. Her surgeon was Jill Dando's fiancé. The author of the article reckoned the hit hitman had been watching the Dr and followed Jill by mistake.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's true of Cilla, you might have gotten different celeb stories mixed up? With that said, wouldn't surprise me. Didn't something like that happen to Carol Smilie too? Or am I misremembering now? :D

Rachel always seemed a very sweet woman. I have always thought it a bit creepy she knew her husband as a child and they look like twins. :D Some admittedly unreliable sites claim her estranged father is filipino. Unlikely to be accurate, but has anyone seen a picture of him to know? He sounds gross. Writing a guide to London prostitutes?...

View attachment 1384954
They both look slightly mixed raced. Same with someone I was talking about earlier, Jimmy Page. Unless some people can randomly look a bit asian?

I'm sure I read something thr other day about a woman who had done the dirty or revealed secrets of a (possibly Russian) crime boss and had a hit put on her. She was blonde. Her surgeon was Jill Dando's fiancé. The author of the article reckoned the hit hitman had been watching the Dr and followed Jill by mistake.
Unless this woman revealed secrets to Alan Farthing why would they target him? I did read that Alan was part of this pedalo gang and Jill was going to expose them all so they offered her but I’m not sure if that’s as batshit as Cliff Richard being an actual assassin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My granddad always said he wondered whether the Dando killing was a 'evidence of ability' for a contract bid: as in someone killed her to prove their ability to assassinate a specific, fairly well known individual and leave no trace, so they'd be hired to kill lesser known political figures that had sought asylum in the UK and in Europe.

Dando was, according to his theory, possibly picked as a target because the nature of her death was bound to be reported by the newspapers as she was a well-known figure (third party confirmation of the kill), her lifestyle, work and home meant she was easy to target (so it's not a hard job) and there would be pretty much no reason why anyone else would want to kill her (so it's obvious the hitman has committed that particular assassination, and no one else).

I have to say, I think he had a point. Sometimes, when a case seems odd, the oddness is indeed the motive.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
The tit that’s probably going to come out about Simon Cowell when he dies is gonna be off the scale.

As for Sinitta, so now Lauren was her best friend too?!?! 😂 So Lauren was best friends with all of the exes and the wife of Simons best friend and they are all extremely heartbroken that Simon chose Lauren despite them all having moved on being in their own marriages/relationships with kids haha okay! this group is so bizarre god knows what’s going on with them.

I know Max Clifford was controlling (making up) all this media nonsense around Cowell but who does it now creepy Clifford has died?

Reactions: 24
Jack looked ridiculously sunburned all ready in the clips we saw of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.