Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The body of the story says a famous Vietnamese actor. The DM seems to be implying the person is well known. But I don’t think I know any Vietnamese actors so have no idea who it might be.

Really? I once got to visit The Speakers House when Betty Boothroyd was in office. It was a work thing and I was very excited because I was very young at the time and it was one of my first posh “dos”. Didn’t see Patricia about and didn’t get invited to a candle lit supper with the Royal Doulton dinner service. 😀
Definitely. I worked there then and it was very much an open secret.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jill Dando was a TV presenter, not a hard nosed investigative journalist. If Crimewatch was doing ANY kind of investigation of pweirdo networks there would have been researchers, production staff, writers, etc involved. The notion that she held some secret info she was killed for is one of the more ludicrous theories.
Her killing was definitely weird and I don’t know that we’ll ever know the truth but that particular CF theory just don’t bear even the slightest prodding.

Reactions: 24
Jill Dando was a TV presenter, not a hard nosed investigative journalist. If Crimewatch was doing ANY kind of investigation of pweirdo networks there would have been researchers, production staff, writers, etc involved. The notion that she held some secret info she was killed for is one of the more ludicrous theories.
Her killing was definitely weird and I don’t know that we’ll ever know the truth but that particular CF theory just don’t bear even the slightest prodding.
exactly. i mean, yes she was the “face” (or one of the faces) of crimewatch but that doesn’t mean in any way that she was doing the investigations or was aware of a huge amount of “secret” information. people just took the fact that she presented a true crime show and ran with it to the point that i’m now learning that people seriously believe that cliff richard had her killed.

her murder is odd because it was almost certainly a professional hit job on a relatively harmless tv presenter. i mean, it’s possible that she was killed because she was the public face of something many other people were investigating but CLIFF RICHARD?! don’t doubt there’s skeletons in his closet but people are just trying to link far too many things here.

Reactions: 14
I was listening to Stephen Fry on a podcast last week i hadn’t realised he had gone straight from school to ending up in a young offenders prison!

He also talked about knowing he was gay for decades but was too terrified to sleep with a man particulary because HIV came along i am wondering if that’s part of the reason he’s ended up in a large age gap relationship.

He was speaking about his partner enjoying monster munch as snack like it was some revolutionary thing to him because they are of a different generation 😆

Reactions: 8
Apols if this has been covered already ...

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ?? (Euw)

Didn't he move realtively quickly from Brit to Jessica thingy ?
He’s so gross, I’ve read numerous times that he cheated on Britney quite a lot but then turned on her when she cheated on him and basically humiliated her. He gives me the ick big time. Also made a bet with Ryan Gosling that he would get with Jessica Simpson.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
exactly. i mean, yes she was the “face” (or one of the faces) of crimewatch but that doesn’t mean in any way that she was doing the investigations or was aware of a huge amount of “secret” information. people just took the fact that she presented a true crime show and ran with it to the point that i’m now learning that people seriously believe that cliff richard had her killed.

her murder is odd because it was almost certainly a professional hit job on a relatively harmless tv presenter. i mean, it’s possible that she was killed because she was the public face of something many other people were investigating but CLIFF RICHARD?! don’t doubt there’s skeletons in his closet but people are just trying to link far too many things here.
I read a rumour once online that she was on the verge of publicly exposing Jimmy Savile. She did work at the BBC (where his shenanigans were supposed to be an open secret) ...

Reactions: 14
He’s so gross, I’ve read numerous times that he cheated on Britney quite a lot but then turned on her when she cheated on him and basically humiliated her. He gives me the ick big time. Also made a bet with Ryan Gosling that he would get with Jessica Simpson.
justin t is an ick in human form. cheated on britney and cheats on jessica biel too. not to mention he completely left janet jackson out to dry after that whole superbowl fiasco. also stole the solo career that jc should have had after nsync but maybe that one’s just me 🤣

I read a rumour once online that she was on the verge of publicly exposing Jimmy Savile. She did work at the BBC (where his shenanigans were supposed to be an open secret) ...
the link is still too tenuous for me. i doubt that “she” in herself was on the verge of exposing saville, as others have said - she was a tv presenter, not an investigative journalist, and was one of many many bbc employees who theoretically could have done so. it just sounds like people trying to link the two things together based on a workplace.

that being said: i think the conspiracy theories get carried away with this one because of how professional (for want of a better word) her murder was. it was absolutely an arranged hit and so someone must have been the one to arrange it. if the theory is that she was about to front a show on something then why just her? unless it was to scare everyone else involved away, like if you’ll go for the “star” then nothing intimidates you. i think sadly we’ll never know why.

edit: aw man i didn’t want this tagged onto a post about me whining about justin timberlake’s unwarranted solo success 😬🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
she was a tv presenter, not an investigative journalist
She wouldn't need to be, just be in the building to see his comings and goings with underage teenage girls - then threaten to go to the press about it all.

Savile was on the club scene as a DJ in his early days - whch would put him in the same circles as some pretty dodgy characters.

Reactions: 8
In other news, good to see absolute waste of rations Rhian Sugden back in the DM again for - well - just getting her wabs out as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
justin t is an ick in human form. cheated on britney and cheats on jessica biel too. not to mention he completely left janet jackson out to dry after that whole superbowl fiasco. also stole the solo career that jc should have had after nsync but maybe that one’s just me 🤣

the link is still too tenuous for me. i doubt that “she” in herself was on the verge of exposing saville, as others have said - she was a tv presenter, not an investigative journalist, and was one of many many bbc employees who theoretically could have done so. it just sounds like people trying to link the two things together based on a workplace.

that being said: i think the conspiracy theories get carried away with this one because of how professional (for want of a better word) her murder was. it was absolutely an arranged hit and so someone must have been the one to arrange it. if the theory is that she was about to front a show on something then why just her? unless it was to scare everyone else involved away, like if you’ll go for the “star” then nothing intimidates you. i think sadly we’ll never know why.

edit: aw man i didn’t want this tagged onto a post about me whining about justin timberlake’s unwarranted solo success 😬🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m with you @LaBlonde JC’s solo album was bloody brilliant and always the star of the band for me (definitely the hottest).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She might be one of those women who think that nice guys are boring. Prefer a man who will whisk you off for a weekend in Paris using a stolen credit card ...
And gives you a bear hug, leaving his manly sweat stains all over your jacket.

I always get Denise van Outen and Tamzin Outhwaite massively mixed up, I always have to google which is which when someone mentions either of them
Tamzin is a brilliant actress. Denise isn't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No I don't think he was the actual hitman, though it's a very pleasing mental image 😂
Oh phew, I was getting so confused at the thought of Cliff Richard being this professional assassin!
Because this was Cliff Richard in 1999. What’s next, Gloria Hunniford is a gangster moll?!
5FAEA71F-4CD6-47E3-ACB0-4957197B3D30.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
You can tell from that photo Gloria must have been the hit woman who shot Dirty Den with the daffodils.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sinitta reveals heartache when Simon Cowell started dating Lauren https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...verman.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
WTF is Sinitra on? Is she deranged? ( possibly a rhetorical question!)
Sinitta really needs to pipe down and get a life of her own. I'm surprised Simon keeps her around, he's notoriously sensitive about privacy and she's forever talking about him. She is pathetic and I'd be surprised if his so-called "harem" of exes can stand her.

Funnily enough, not that long ago, on the Alice Evans thread it's mentioned that Alice allegedly blurted out about Simon sleeping with trannies (her words) when leaving a birthday party and Ioan was NOT pleased.

(Kudos to claudiarocks, et al) https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-112-gruffudd.31245/page-27#post-10504553

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.