Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #112 GRUFFUDD!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it was Olivier. She either talked about it in an interview, or the journalist referenced it. Including once leaving a taxi running outside somewhere for about three hours and Olivier having to settle that too?
Ain't happening no more. Girl will be picking up her own tab from here on. No wonder she's been losing her tit on SM. It has to hurt having all that when young and pretty and then reach middle age and lose not only your looks that you used to trade on, but also your meal ticket, that you thought were going to be for life. Oh Well sucks to be her. Most of us learnt very early that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ain't happening no more. Girl will be picking up her own tab from here on. No wonder she's been losing her tit on SM. It has to hurt having all that when young and pretty and then reach middle age and lose not only your looks that you used to trade on, but also your meal ticket, that you thought were going to be for life. Oh Well sucks to be her. Most of us learnt very early that there is no such thing as a free lunch.
It's interesting that behavior that is really horrible and selfish gets a pass when a lovely young woman does it. Instead of sociopathy, it's seen as confident, strong, hilarious, speaking truth to power. At a certain point in life,
you're just a selfish drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, it was Olivier. She either talked about it in an interview, or the journalist referenced it. Including once leaving a taxi running outside somewhere for about three hours and Olivier having to settle that too?

Edited to add: I think it was a 2001 article in the Telegraph called the Fille Jeune Anglais but I can't access it so not sure.
2001...21 years later...

I'm not casting blame here, but it boggles the mind that there's so much public information of her behavior and no intervention or treatment. A lot happens behind closed doors, but again. 21. Years. Hitting bottom can happen quickly or slowly, but in almost all cases the last few months or years is a precipitous spiral.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely wonder if she will understand what she has lost. She’s had a charmed life thus far. That’s not to diminish the loss of her mother, for that she has my full sympathy.
She could have had some of that life still, Ioan was offering a generous settlement but she wanted to punish him. She could have milked the first wife market and made herself a fortune.
Instead she will be left atone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I genuinely wonder if she will understand what she has lost. She’s had a charmed life thus far. That’s not to diminish the loss of her mother, for that she has my full sympathy.
She could have had some of that life still, Ioan was offering a generous settlement but she wanted to punish him. She could have milked the first wife market and made herself a fortune.
Good Freudian slip :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’d say she will finally understand it but hell will freeze over before she’ll admit she didn’t handle it properly (to put it mildly!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It must hurt her to now have the invisibility that comes with middle aged woman. My teenage daughter is beautiful and still thinks looks are the most important quality in life, she's not always nice to be around. She once said she was sad she would get old and lose her looks. I try to remind her it's what's on the inside that counts. I'm a year older than Alice and also went through a break up in my fifties. I didn't have a good degree like she has but I've managed to get a full time job I enjoy after being a full time parent. She must have loads of contacts. She could put her degree to good use!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's interesting that behavior that is really horrible and selfish gets a pass when a lovely young woman does it. Instead of sociopathy, it's seen as confident, strong, hilarious, speaking truth to power. At a certain point in life,
you're just a selfish drunk.
The sad thing is she didn’t see it coming, or didn’t care. You know look what is cute at 21 won’t be at 51; she isn’t daft so did she just hope she had Ioan hooked in for life because of a couple of children? I don’t think it’s overly easy to be fair, but for your own sake you have to know when it’s time to change and contribute somehow when your kids get beyond the being tiny phase. I liked being with my children when they were young but I was starting to mentally struggle a bit at home tbh, Alice must have been so bored with a nanny to do the chores too. She has spark and should use it to earn a living but also feel alive again. It would truly be good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this is true but I have a vague memory of Alice eating in expensive restaurants and not paying, then Ioan (or possibly OP) having to go collect her & settle the costs?
that was that night when he shoehorns her into the car I bet (he so wanted to chuck her in the boot) when the TMZ journo's were there and she said Simon Cowell slept with trannies lmao ... he looked fckin fumin at her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
2001...21 years later...

I'm not casting blame here, but it boggles the mind that there's so much public information of her behavior and no intervention or treatment. A lot happens behind closed doors, but again. 21. Years. Hitting bottom can happen quickly or slowly, but in almost all cases the last few months or years is a precipitous spiral.
But 21 years ago, Alice was just a fun-loving gal whose antics were something for the haute folk to laugh about fondly and then they could giggle at how the bourgeoisie to shook their fingers at a such a delightfully zany girl. A next-gen flapper, Brunch at Tiffany's, if you will. Alice just doesn't realize that she had grown up , has two kids, and can't be that kind of zany anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Left atone. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
that was that night when he shoehorns her into the car I bet (he so wanted to chuck her in the boot) when the TMZ journo's were there and she said Simon Cowell slept with trannies lmao ... he looked fckin fumin at her
I think that was when they were leaving Simon Cowells birthday party?

That was so cringeworthy wasn’t it?

Poor Ioan 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Poor Ioan 😳
I stand corrected 😘🥰 but it would’ve been ace my version ha ha ha xx
That’s even funnier she accused the birthday boy at his home 😂🤣🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So, a bit late to the show, but here's my contribution - I finally overcame my technophobia and managed to screenshot Youtube.

nightjar.png

I've been watching Springwatch on BBC as a palate cleanser, where they've been showing nesting animals on webcam. The presenters were really excited about the nightjar, a bird with a tiny beak and gorgeous plumage. When it suddenly opened its beak to catch an insect, the presenters marvelled at its "enormous cavern". They were even enthusiastically talking about its "massive gape" the next day. Can you guess who it reminded me of?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor Ioan 😳
To be fair, that is pretty funny (and there's been rumours about Cowell for years - even Max Clifford basically said he pays for beards, without explicitly saying it).

From Ioan's perspective, as far as networking goes, it means his wife is then a liability who can't hold her tongue when wasted. I'm sure he's tried to forgive and forget a lot. That said, I get the impression Simon Cowell is surrounded by sycophants (funny how his company is called Syco) and is a bit of a diva when crossed.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.