Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Zawe Ashton looks likes she's ready to pop here! Good for them not announcing a pregnancy almost at conception. I suppose that's what happens when you have an actual job!
Forget Zawe, in the link there's another video link of Claudia Schiffer and her walk in wardrobe

My important question is, why has Claudia got her hair crimped like a spoilt 8 year old girl, prepared to outshine at her arch nemesis' birthday party?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The tit that’s probably going to come out about Simon Cowell when he dies is gonna be off the scale.

As for Sinitta, so now Lauren was her best friend too?!?! 😂 So Lauren was best friends with all of the exes and the wife of Simons best friend and they are all extremely heartbroken that Simon chose Lauren despite them all having moved on being in their own marriages/relationships with kids haha okay! this group is so bizarre god knows what’s going on with them.

I know Max Clifford was controlling (making up) all this media nonsense around Cowell but who does it now creepy Clifford has died?
Yes that ' harem' is bizarre. Who is friends with that many exes, especially when apparently none of them have moved on ( presumably because Cowell is such an amazing lover that no one else compares!?) despite being married to other people. The rest of them don't embareass themselves regularly like Sinitta. Cowell probably keeps her close and sweet because she's such a loose cannon. The sad thing is she married another bloke and has children, yet never stops going on about Cowell! How must they feel?

Reactions: 19
Forget Zawe, in the link there's another video link of Claudia Schiffer and her walk in wardrobe

My important question is, why has Claudia got her hair crimped like a spoilt 8 year old girl, prepared to outshine at her arch nemesis' birthday party?
Haha!! Not a fan of her walk in wardrobe, don’t like the look of the wood. Have you seen her ‘what’s in my bag?’ video? She has a full bottle of perfume, 5 different pouches (one with crystals in), a water bottle with crystals in, a jewellery box…it’s ridiculous 😂

A lot of these videos are staged which is a shame

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sinitta went out with Brad Pitt I think
If you drill down about that one, you’ll realise she had a photo taken with him. One photo.

As for Simon Cowell, I’m pretty sure his parents informally fostered Sinitta while her mum was away touring. I sometimes wonder if there was ANY romantic relationship between her and Simon.

Reactions: 17
If you drill down about that one, you’ll realise she had a photo taken with him. One photo.

As for Simon Cowell, I’m pretty sure his parents informally fostered Sinitta while her mum was away touring. I sometimes wonder if there was ANY romantic relationship between her and Simon.
Ahhh ok, that would explain her attachment to him

Reactions: 7
I saw Ronan Keating was trending on Twatter - his son is doing Love Island! Never seen it or interested, but back on on nepotism topic!
Give it a year or so and theyll have Amanda Holdens daughter and Louise Redknapps eldest son on.

Yes that ' harem' is bizarre. Who is friends with that many exes, especially when apparently none of them have moved on ( presumably because Cowell is such an amazing lover that no one else compares!?) despite being married to other people. The rest of them don't embareass themselves regularly like Sinitta. Cowell probably keeps her close and sweet because she's such a loose cannon. The sad thing is she married another bloke and has children, yet never stops going on about Cowell! How must they feel?
Keep them close, pay them to stay quiet

Reactions: 15
Claudia’s English accent is pristine! She was stunning back in the day, but not sure if she’s messed with her face as she looks “different” but not aged if that makes sense?

Reactions: 3
She is single again.

Reactions: 2
Claudia’s English accent is pristine! She was stunning back in the day, but not sure if she’s messed with her face as she looks “different” but not aged if that makes sense?
Her husband is the English director Matthew Vaughan. Back in the day it was a shock relationship that he bagged Claudia the Bardot supermodel.

Her husband is the English director Matthew Vaughan. Back in the day it was a shock relationship that he bagged Claudia the Bardot supermodel.
Yeah and then bloody cheats on her :cautious::rolleyes: I will never, ever get my head around these less than average blokes cheating on their beautiful/loving/devoted (insert applicable) wives.

Isn't there a badly kept secret he fathered January Jones' baby whilst married to Claudia?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Yeah and then bloody cheats on her :cautious::rolleyes: I will never, ever get my head around these less than average blokes cheating on their beautiful/loving/devoted (insert applicable) wives.

Isn't there a badly kept secret he fathered January Jones' baby whilst married to Claudia?
yep! i think it’s pretty much confirmed as fact at this point.

like you say, i will never understand these beyond average men who somehow manage to get a supermodel to marry them……. and then cheat on her? oh to have the confidence of a mediocre man!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought Jason Sudekis was the father of January Jones baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I imagine CS vvvvv high maintenance.
Who could be bothered dragging all that stuff around day in day out in your bag ?
Jewellery box ? !

Reactions: 4
And David Essex
Back in the day she was also linked with the singer from Imagination Leee John which, let's face it, seems unlikely. I've heard of a few stories about him over the years - quite the predator.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.