Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
January Jones is awful IMO. Isn’t she meant to be really difficult hard work? And definitely not as a beautiful as Claudia!! But then very few women are.

Reactions: 7
like you say, i will never understand these beyond average men who somehow manage to get a supermodel to marry them……. and then cheat on her? oh to have the confidence of a mediocre man!
There's a certain type, well two types actually.

Both will shower with attention and compliments from the very start.

1. Addicted to 'the thrill of the chase'. Once the chase phase is over, they are already looking for the next 'thrill'

2. Men who define themselves by the number (and attractiveness) of the women they slept with. Once they've slept with a woman, they're already targeting the next. When challenged, she's 'just a friend'. You forced the break up because of your jealousy, then they end up with the 'just a friend' woman (temporarily).
In the company of men, they will quickly reveal how many - or which - women they've bedded as some kind of interesting fact. These men very rarely have any other interesting facts to disclose about themselves.

Love bombing is a massive red flag. They want to treat you like crap a princess ...

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of his (male) fans only know him for his music and not the personal side.
It only hit the news a few years ago, but I don't remember it well, maybe because he was already dead and although he had flippantly boasted of the teens, and demonstrated his attitude in plain sight with his Schoolgirl comp, I only heard through gossip forums. And today someone will reading this forum will also discover he was a dirty slimey perv.
Me… I’m sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Rachel always seemed a very sweet woman. I have always thought it a bit creepy she knew her husband as a child and they look like twins. :D Some admittedly unreliable sites claim her estranged father is filipino. Unlikely to be accurate, but has anyone seen a picture of him to know? He sounds gross. Writing a guide to London prostitutes?...

View attachment 1384954
Dunno about the Filipino bit but they are both Ashkenazi AFAIK, which probably accounts somewhat for the colouring at least.

Reactions: 6
Claudia looks like she can’t move her face from the nose up.
wouldn’t mind her life though, minus the cheating hubby.

Reactions: 4
Just listening a podcast with Alan Carr and Dara, and they mentioned Bruce Forsyth, Des O'connor and Ronnie Corbett. And it made me realise that when celebs die it's surprisingly when one of them is NOT outed as as being dodgy, considering the filth from that era.

Reactions: 5
Yes that ' harem' is bizarre. Who is friends with that many exes, especially when apparently none of them have moved on ( presumably because Cowell is such an amazing lover that no one else compares!?) despite being married to other people. The rest of them don't embareass themselves regularly like Sinitta. Cowell probably keeps her close and sweet because she's such a loose cannon. The sad thing is she married another bloke and has children, yet never stops going on about Cowell! How must they feel?
It is SO odd.

I used to think it was all a cover for him being gay when his mother was still around but that’s an awful amount of effort to go to so i don’t think it is that.

I don’t know what to make of it all, and how about the other ex and her husband who remortgaged their family home so Simon could take a risk with starting the X Factor! How many peoples husbands would be okay with that being done.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes that ' harem' is bizarre. Who is friends with that many exes, especially when apparently none of them have moved on ( presumably because Cowell is such an amazing lover that no one else compares!?) despite being married to other people. The rest of them don't embareass themselves regularly like Sinitta. Cowell probably keeps her close and sweet because she's such a loose cannon. The sad thing is she married another bloke and has children, yet never stops going on about Cowell! How must they feel?
I reckon they must be a colony of fembots. Only Sinitta knows the truth and is trying desperately to tell us with hidden code words in her endless whiny interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are they exes or just women to make him seem straight?

Reactions: 9
Just listening a podcast with Alan Carr and Dara, and they mentioned Bruce Forsyth, Des O'connor and Ronnie Corbett. And it made me realise that when celebs die it's surprisingly when one of them is NOT outed as as being dodgy, considering the filth from that era.
No filth just not very a nice person Mr Corbett. I shared a post from Quora before on Ronnie - can read it here. https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-rudest-British-celebrity-youve-met

From Digitalspy: "My partner was in a Mayfair butcher a couple of Christmases ago and he got the last piece of beef fillet - we were making Beef Wellington - and he heard this voice, "you can't have that" My partner who in, his spare time, is a rugby prop turned round, looked down and it was Ronnie C who said that he wanted it - my partner said "sorry I was here first." RC in classic celebutard style uttered the immortal "don't you know who I am?" My partner " I really don't care who you are" and laughed."

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No filth just not very a nice person Mr Corbett. I shared a post from Quora before on Ronnie - can read it here. https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-rudest-British-celebrity-youve-met

From Digitalspy: "My partner was in a Mayfair butcher a couple of Christmases ago and he got the last piece of beef fillet - we were making Beef Wellington - and he heard this voice, "you can't have that" My partner who in, his spare time, is a rugby prop turned round, looked down and it was Ronnie C who said that he wanted it - my partner said "sorry I was here first." RC in classic celebutard style uttered the immortal "don't you know who I am?" My partner " I really don't care who you are" and laughed."
Love the looked down bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I sometimes think that the reason men who are married to beautiful women then get the opportunity to cheat with other beautiful women, is more about the other women needing to prove to themselves that they’re as desirable as the beautiful wife. It’s about them vs the man. Who is obviously not worth either of their time.

Reactions: 12
Clip on the BBC archives on Facebook of Lulu and her Scottish accent. I’ve only ever heard Americanised Scottish Lulu so was quite surprised. Her and her manager were being pretty brutal to Sheena Easton.
D0E923BC-8A06-4293-B4FD-AC90AE880F46.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There's a certain type, well two types actually.

Both will shower with attention and compliments from the very start.

1. Addicted to 'the thrill of the chase'. Once the chase phase is over, they are already looking for the next 'thrill'

2. Men who define themselves by the number (and attractiveness) of the women they slept with. Once they've slept with a woman, they're already targeting the next. When challenged, she's 'just a friend'. You forced the break up because of your jealousy, then they end up with the 'just a friend' woman (temporarily).
In the company of men, they will quickly reveal how many - or which - women they've bedded as some kind of interesting fact. These men very rarely have any other interesting facts to disclose about themselves.

Love bombing is a massive red flag. They want to treat you like crap a princess ...
What a dull life. That's actually quite a sad existence. I bet they all die wondering what the duck it was all about. What happens when their love bombing goes unacknowledged?

Reactions: 5

I clicked the link, it started with a piece about Meghan Markle, which was interesting. I read the RC piece, and onto several others. I had to laugh when I saw this:

Larry Grayson blanked my mother in a Torquay café, in 1994. Just, like, blanked her, apparently. I mention this here purely because it is 2020 and i am STILL hearing about what a moody bastard Larry Grayson was, and i don’t see why i should suffer alone.
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Lionel Blair came on to one of my young male work colleagues many years ago. Gave him his hotel room and number and was very persistent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.