Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go back to something way back in the thread but regarding the Jill Dando murder, I am absolutely convinced that Cliff Richard or Jimmy Saville ordered that hit.

I like reading conspiracy theories but I don't take them seriously whatsoever and can see the flaws in them HOWEVER I did read a really good post somewhere that I will try and find and link to that framed CR as the person behind it all, the reasons why and his links to various people then I read another on JS along similar lines. I'd lean towards JS but I wouldn't be at all shocked if CR was involved.
Now this is the gossip I'm here for. 😂 😂 Imagine Tiger King only it's Cliff Richard.

Oh dear...

This is painful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she knows some fellow z lister she can hook up with instead of a thirsty fugly? DVO, obviously. Even Dean Gaffney would be better surely?
Dear God no.Let her take her chances with Mr Weirdy Beardy.He might be ok and we’re over reacting.Poor cow has suffered enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DVO did an interview on Fearne Cotton’s podcast recently that she was really likable on, talking a lot about her relationships. I hope this isn’t as ‘unsuitable’ as it seems.

Reactions: 6
DVO did an interview on Fearne Cotton’s podcast recently that she was really likable on, talking a lot about her relationships. I hope this isn’t as ‘unsuitable’ as it seems.
She does always seem very likeable, but just attracted to really unsuitable men. These idiots aren't even bad boys, just obvious users.

Reactions: 20
Now this is the gossip I'm here for. 😂 😂 Imagine Tiger King only it's Cliff Richard.

This is painful
I looked him (Cliff) up on wiki and it says he was close to Jill Dando, if he's a criminal mastermind he's hidden it well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear...

I admit, I watched the first minute. Right up to the point where he said, "You know those guys who can't tell jokes ?"

I guess there was a fair bit of marching powder involved in that 'performance' ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Cliff Richard killing Jill Dando is my favourite conspiracy theory ever.
Wait, do people think that Cliff was the actual assassin?! Because I can see maybe him or people he was involved in (if the rumours are true) plotting something and hiring a hitman but I can’t ever see Cliff being the *actual* hitman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wait, do people think that Cliff was the actual assassin?! Because I can see maybe him or people he was involved in (if the rumours are true) plotting something and hiring a hitman but I can’t ever see Cliff being the *actual* hitman.
No I don't think he was the actual hitman, though it's a very pleasing mental image 😂

He is absolutely a nasty piece of work though, I'll be like this 👀 when he pops his clogs because I think there's going to be all sorts coming out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
No I don't think he was the actual hitman, though it's a very pleasing mental image 😂

He is absolutely a nasty piece of work though, I'll be like this 👀 when he pops his clogs because I think there's going to be all sorts coming out.
God, haven't we learnt from Jimmy Savile?

Reactions: 15
With his youthful body and scary old man’s face, he’s definitely got the look of a deranged murderer 😂
I looked at the Yewtree operation a bit more closely, so he was taken in for questioning (eventually!) but no charges were made.

Reactions: 7
With his youthful body and scary old man’s face, he’s definitely got the look of a deranged murderer 😂
🤣🤣🤣

like, i know it’s a completely tragic case that will probably forever remain unsolved but the image of lil old cliff being some kind of professional level hitman is absolutely wrecking me.

god i love celebrity conspiracy theories.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god! Please do! That was incredible….it was more of a case of who she hadn’t slept with.

Very lucky lady (for the most part)

Zac, Ryan P, Nico, Evan - yes please!
Apols if this has been covered already ...

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ?? (Euw)

Didn't he move realtively quickly from Brit to Jessica thingy ?

Reactions: 1
Sorry! I haven't been online since posting...

From recollection of the posts I read, CR was a regular guest at the Elm Guest House (Google Carol Kaplan) a notorious B&B used by high profile paedophiles back in the 70s/80s. JD has allegedly been working on a Crimewatcg special type project about... High profile paedos, then she's killed. CR was questioned. There's all sorts regarding her fiance rising through the ranks of his profession post her death and being linked to a number of dodgy people.

I promise I'll try and the posts tomorrow! 😬
Wasn't he down in the visitors book as 'Cissy' or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.