Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Remember when we were discussing Bridgerton actors ( Simone Ashley) behaving badly on the grid at F1?

Well, I saw the complete opposite today when I watched a clip of Keanu Reeves being interviewed by Martin Brundle. He was excited, engaging and very chatty. When the interview was over Keanu shook Martin's hand and said it was an honour. A man who has been at the top of his game for nearly 40 years and is still a top bloke.

He also said in the interview he was not going to be able to go to the race today because he was spending time with a friend for his 50th birthday and was having dinner with him and his mum etc etc.

I love Keanu.

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Eureka

VIP Member
Bill Wyman started raping Mandy Smith when she was 14. He was 48. Why is this man not being investigated for historical abuse like so many others?

ETA I was going initially write “started sleeping with” but let’s call a spade a spade.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 100

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Continuing the subject of age-gap relationships, how about Creepy Jimmy Page and his girlfriend, Scarlett Sabet. For a man who consistently resembled a drowned rat throughout the '70s and '80s, he's had no problem finding women. I guess that's #rockstarlife

1656025933709.png

Guess which one's his daughter? Yup, it's the blonde one on the left. His gf's on the right.

1656026132884.png

In fairness, she's old enough to make her own decisions about relationships and they seem happy enough as a couple, but the same certainly can't be said about Page's earlier ''girlfriend'' Lori Mattix. The media insist on calling her a 'groupie' which is disgusting because I believe she was about 13-14 at the time, and Creepy Jimmy was about 30. They look weirdly similar in this photo, but I think it's just the hair. Anyway, according to another underage 'groupie', Lori became distraught when she discovered Jimmy was sleeping with another girl. She believed they were in love and didn't have the emotional maturity to cope with the reality of being involved with a rockstar. She was vulnerable and this shouldn't be justified because it happened in the 70s. 'It was a different era' is not a get-out-of-ethics-free card.

1656026505097.png

Jimmy Page has a thing for much, much younger women. There's also his ex-wife, Jimena Paratcha. They had a few kids. I don't think she was a minor when they got together, but the age difference is obvious.

1656026811319.png

Again, she's the one in the photo who looks like his daughter. If this is what JP is happy to show in public I hate to think what he keeps private. He may be a talented musician, but he's dodgy af as a person. He's known to have made misogynistic comments (not recent - this was back in the Led Zep heyday), but this is always glossed over during any conversations about him or his relationship to women.

1656026881501.png

I'll put this in a spoiler because it's unpleasant - poss. trigger warning if you're sensitive to abuse-related things

1656027717624.png

Conclusion: Jimmy Page is not a nice man and can people stop pretending that he is. Thanks for attending my TED talk.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

thegirlscout

VIP Member
99897B33-B0CB-4F44-82A8-B2F663060F01.jpeg

Richard Bacon isn’t like other middle aged white guys. He’s a cool middle aged white guy. He hates Glastonbury, he wants to hang at festivals where there is young ethnic minorities, he’s so oRiGiNaL…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
I feel like this thread needs it's own wiki where we can put all the classics, like the adventures of Mischievous Mystery, Lisa Stansfield's frozen shit dildo, Una Stubbs shitting on the glass table, Hugh FW spunking in women's hair, Danielle Lloyd's pringle, Lorraine's growler, Caprice was born a man, etc etc...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

hehehe

VIP Member
He is on the record for saying some pretty misogynistic things .
Gay men seem to get away with saying the foulest things about women.
This is why I stopped watching Drag Race - you've got men dressed as women making disgusting comments about women's bodies and joking about female illnesses, and it's sold as comedy because they're gay men - Society's Most Oppressed™ :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Bloody hell, just read what Eric Clapton said!! How was he not cancelled?! It’s disgusting.
The Eric Clapton comments are disgusting. I don’t think he can even blame drugs, he seems to have remained pretty bigoted.

I will never defend Bowie’s facist phase, but at least he went on to be vocally anti-racism and used his position to call out MTV for not playing music by black artists.

This is what Eric Clapton said. What a prick.

87DEF5A4-ED29-4C9A-A27D-B0B683094468.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 67

Gcee83

Just watching This Morning on STV/ITV & the phone-in topic is 'Healing After Divorce',a caller was talking about her kids coping or along those lines & Vanessa Feltz turns to Holly Willoughbooby & says to her 'I'm sure you found that with yours didn't you?' (Holly's Kids) then after Vanessa said it she looked a little Sheepish/flustered as if she knew she put her foot in it so my question is this...

Has Holly & her Hubby,Dan (Baldwin) split up/ getting divorced?? 🤔 If so I think Vanessa has just told the Nation as the media haven't picked up on it...At least I don't think they have?! 🤔
Anyone know the Tea ( If there is any) to spill..Hmmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
My dad was worse he said I looked like Max Wall! I think he was referring to the skinny trousers - hopefully. 🤔🙄😳
I was a rock chick, late 80's. I remember coming downstairs to go out one night feeling amazing in my thigh boots and spandex and my Dad smacking his leg pantomime style and shouting "To London Dick Whittington!"
There was another incident involving some jade coloured spandex where he told me I looked a million dollars. All green and crinkly.

He was a twat my father :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Oh God! I can not stand Geri Halliwell! She is a freak of nature, who peaked nearly 30 years ago and is still desperately clinging onto relevancy.

I remember watching her on Drag Race and she was pretending to be so prude and against swearing, covering her ears during dirty jokes. Yet showed half of the world her fanny in a Union Jack dress and riding every thing around her including her own band mates. Also, why is she so adamant on denying that her and Mel B were a couple for a bit!? Everyone around them confirmed it happened. Is she more ashamed of having a relationship with a woman, than she is of riding a married man with a new baby at home? Shows her morality.

As much as she likes to play pretend Lady of the Manor she will always be a Lady of the Night, she’s nothing but a washed up slapper who sleeps with married men in hopes of any sort of notoriety and attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Multi-21

VIP Member
Stephen Fry strikes me as totally believing it when he is told he is a ‘national treasure’ and is very faux humble. Covers over being a bit nasty with fancy words and a posh accent so people feel like they can’t attack him as he’ll reply with words they don’t understand and they’ll feel stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Every Sunday in those days there would be photos in the NOTW of Under-16s like Mandy and her sister, Amanda de Cadenet and Emma Ridley in hardly any clothes, pissed or drugged up. The articles were NOT expressing outrage, it was a sense of “phwoar look what these little minxes are up to”. It is gross and disgusting but remember society was completely different - it was legal to rape your wife ffs.
The countdown of Charlotte Church coming of age was fucking gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Amelia99

VIP Member
Hard when the person involved is dead but I found the whole #bekind after Caroline F died quite pointless and frustrating as not only was it used by people who had no intention of being kind but just wanted people to be kind to them but also CF was not the kindest person around. She was lovely to her friends but had strong opinions around if you were "in" or not and was not afraid to let you know you weren't good enough.

Horrible horrible that she was so desperately low and none of us are perfect but people are often turned into saints when they die
I’m glad to hear someone say this. I feel sorry that Caroline Flak killed herself. It is sad when somebody feels that is the only option and you hope that they could have sought and got help to avoid such a dire situation. But she was NOT a saint. Everyone seems to forget that she hit her boyfriend over the head with a lamp. A serious assault. Ok she may have been depressed but her arrest was justifiable. Yet she and her “fans” seemed to blame the boyfriend, the police. Indeed everyone but CF. Bottom line is if she hadn’t violently assaulted her boyfriend she would not have been arrested. So her problems were of her own making. But she never seemed to accept that.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Remember being shocked when the true identity of Keyser Soze was revealed ? :unsure:
🤣🤣🤣

just cliff richard doing a slow walk away from the police station, removing his wig and dropping his nice polite accent, getting into a classic sports car driven by ultimate gangster’s moll sue barker, having gotten away with it again. he doesn’t even like tennis. they’ll never catch him. he’s a renegade, lives by his own rules etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 62