Secret Celebrity Gossip #80

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole Jill Dando thing wrecks my head. It was so completely random, she was a TV presenter not an investigative journalist. Why anyone would want to kill her is a mystery and yet it was clearly an organised, contract hit. Even all these years later there are no real leads and no one is really sure why. I doubt we’ll ever know now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Someone should tell her that she needs some time out from relationships. She just goes from one loser to another. Hopefully her daughter is getting a good male role model from her dad, because the conveyor belt of dickheads her mum brings home sure won't!

Zawe Ashton looks likes she's ready to pop here! Good for them not announcing a pregnancy almost at conception. I suppose that's what happens when you have an actual job!
I bet Mischeivous Mystery is sat at home downing straight gin from the bottle and shaking her fists at the sky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I feel like this thread needs it's own wiki where we can put all the classics, like the adventures of Mischievous Mystery, Lisa Stansfield's frozen tit dildo, Una Stubbs shitting on the glass table, Hugh FW spunking in women's hair, Danielle Lloyd's pringle, Lorraine's growler, Caprice was born a man, etc etc...🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I wonder if there is anything to come out about this guy after he dies. Bigging up Putin as a first class guy, u obviously got to have cognitive impairment to say the least or there may be some unsavoury skeletons in your closet.
Look at Nazir Afzal’s Twitter.

My first introduction to Tattle was googling if Tom Hiddleston was an ahole and ending up here to read MMs posts 😅
Might go back and have a "refresh"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He seems to have the same level of ambition and talent as Geri Halliwell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
diane really walked in, dropped that bombshell and then strolled right back out again 🤣
Sorry! I haven't been online since posting...

From recollection of the posts I read, CR was a regular guest at the Elm Guest House (Google Carol Kaplan) a notorious B&B used by high profile paedophiles back in the 70s/80s. JD has allegedly been working on a Crimewatcg special type project about... High profile paedos, then she's killed. CR was questioned. There's all sorts regarding her fiance rising through the ranks of his profession post her death and being linked to a number of dodgy people.

I promise I'll try and the posts tomorrow! 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Cliff Richard killing Jill Dando is my favourite conspiracy theory ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Sometimes I read things on the internet and wish I hadn’t.
821A8553-490D-4218-9804-8CBB2D6D5295.jpeg
4D789588-B073-4DC8-97DF-24FCACEC3D21.jpeg

Apparently the Times pulled this story and no surprise that Johnson didn’t get the sack.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.