Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I remember. Awful to speculate but I wonder now if it was a chemsex session gone wrong. Please delete this if it’s inappropriate
I agree, no less tragic but I understand why the family wanted to keep it out of the still homophobic tabloids

Reactions: 2
I remember reading about a third person and I think it was just a friend who was on holiday with them. I don't recall his husband changing his statement though, a quick google yielded no results.

I keep reading differing reports about Steve Bing's financial status as well! One minute he inherited $600m but at time of death it was down(!) to $540m then I also read he had doubled his $600m to over a billion. He was called a billionaire when he was going out with Liz but who knows.

I've started on that reddit sub that discusses his involvement with Epstein. Might be go
ne some time!
Can you link here? That can be this evenings entertainment 😂

Reactions: 1
He should have yes. But he trusted her and she betrayed that trust. It would be the same as a man saying he would use protection then taking it off without the woman realising. Both massively wrong.
That's technically classed as rape, actually

Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same. I find some of his films creepy beyond belief, Love Actually is awful.
I’ve just googled Clement Freud and the two girls he abused actually lived with the family. No investigation into whether the rest of the family knew anything? Perhaps the fact that his wife so readily accepted their accounts means she knew it was true. He has a very powerful son and son in law. Very fishy to me.
Is he Matthews father? There were alleged rumours that Matthew Freud whilst married to Elisabeth Murdoch had two daughters right under her nose to the nanny..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The second wave of Spanish flu killed more people than the first due to a mutation that made the immune system of healthy young people go haywire, so I’m unsurprised to hear this. In fact I almost expected it.

Our government dont give a tit about us, remember that.
Back to Elton John. Apologies if this has already been mentioned here, but wasn’t there a blind relating to a “Super Injunction” taken out by Elton regarding a paddling pool, olive oil and another celeb involved in a threesome with Elton and David Furnish? And, no it wasn’t Popeye, or Brutus!! 😳
Who was the celeb

Wasn’t there a random guy that came home with Stephen and his boyfriend the night he died? And, did his boyfriend change his story several times when the police interviewed him?

Wasn’t Steve Bing quoted as being a “Billionaire” at one point??... Our Elizabeth does have very questionable taste in men 😬
Bing had signed the same agreement as Warren Buffett & Bill Gates to give away at least 50% of his wealth before his death. I presume this is why he was estimated to be worth $10m less at his death than he inherited in the 1980s.

• Heart
I agree, no less tragic but I understand why the family wanted to keep it out of the still homophobic tabloids
He died of natural causes. Any rumours are due to the despicable articles in the DM. The whispering campaign massively hurt his grieving family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He died of natural causes. Any rumours are due to the despicable articles in the DM. The whispering campaign massively hurt his grieving family.
Your exactly right it was natural causes and I know his mam was very upset by the tabloids trying to make out it was something more sinister because he was an out and proud gay man

Reactions: 7
Uncle Lucien Freud (the painter) was rumoured to have fathered as many as 40 children and 14 by 12 different women have been identified according to Wikipedia.

He also painted his daughter fully nude when she was only 14:
Annie could not articulate very clearly how she felt but later said that she could feel the collective prudish culture of Britain breathing down her neck, as well as being embarrassed since her boyfriend and her mother, both not unreasonably, felt that it was not right for her to pose naked. Analysis of what had occurred seemed beyond a 14-year-old’s emotional grasp and understanding.

Shady, shady family. Is it any wonder the son in law covers himself with a thirty year involvement in one of the biggest charities, or any surprise that the charity involved working with kids a lot?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes I think she comes from quite a well off family. It always irked me that he pretended not to be mixed race and changed his name. I really don't like them.
Watching the episode the other night reminded me how much I disliked the vile cow. She really was a nasty piece of work. Bet she won’t feel proud when her kids grow up and see the footage.

Reactions: 6
Sorry - catching up with posts. Regarding the “Where is Shelly Miscavage mystery” 60 minutes Australia actually found the log cabin where Shelly was supposedly hiding. If anyone is interested, it’s still on YouTube.
Ooh a bit bed time watching..... thanx for this 🙃🙃🙃

Ooh, please report back re Bing/Epstein 👍

Yeah, that’s kind of what I remember. Also that Stephen and his boyfriend had gone to a club, and picked up some Male model, plus they had all taken drugs that night. But I seem to remember that Stephen was found dead on a sofa, but the boyfriend and the Male model were in bed together? Also, wasn’t Stephen found to have been dead for quite some time before the police were called?
Only thing I could find

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.