Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening one and all.......any info on Nadia Hussain, the one off GBBO. She comes across so sweet & decent, I'm curious ....
She lives near me. I know a couple of people who've had interactions with her, not just fleeting hellos. From what I gather, she's very lovely.

I have not, but I will take a look. Thanks!

Yes, I remember that he flew into an airport on his private jet, refused to get off it and made medics get on board to perform the DNA test he insisted on. Quite insulting to his by then ex-girlfriend Liz Hurley, although you have to ask whether her pregnancy was an accident.
Sure, but it takes two. He was responsible too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Years ago my best friend worked at a venue and Blue who were just getting on the scene at the time were doing a gig there and she said that Lee Ryan caused complete mayhem. He threw a massive diva fit over his outfit because he wanted Simons top, refused to do sound check until someone brought him a new rail of clothes to look through. They literally had staff running into town to source clothes for him. He also asked for certain girls to be brought backstage so he could meet them. With his penis probably.
Lee blocked me on Instagram because I questioned why he ate fish when he called himself a vegetarian. Then he did a post about me stating I'd been violent 🤔 it's my claim to fame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have not, but I will take a look. Thanks!

Yes, I remember that he flew into an airport on his private jet, refused to get off it and made medics get on board to perform the DNA test he insisted on. Quite insulting to his by then ex-girlfriend Liz Hurley, although you have to ask whether her pregnancy was an accident.
However a child arises they are innocent. To have nothing to do with them is cruel and so damaging

Maybe he was scared the game was over?
Or maybe he was helped on his way?

Reactions: 2
Lee blocked me on Instagram because I questioned why he ate fish when he called himself a vegetarian. Then he did a post about me stating I'd been violent 🤔 it's my claim to fame.
He's never been the brightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up with a couple of thoughts on previous posts -
Evan Davis, as well as pierced nipples, apparently has a Prince Albert piercing (that is the one through your bellend isn't it?)
Greg(g) Wallace in an interview said he never wears pants :sick: Why he felt the need to share that is baffling.
Decades ago I heard rumours that Valerie Singleton and Joan Armatrading were an item.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Evan Davis, as well as pierced nipples, apparently has a Prince Albert piercing (that is the one through your bellend isn't it?)
Greg(g) Wallace in an interview said he never wears pants :sick: Why he felt the need to share that is baffling.
Decades ago I heard rumours that Valerie Singleton and Joan Armatrading were an item.
It's so rare that I can actually contribute but yes, that is the one through your bell end :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can only see reference to one, linking to this Daily Mail article.

I did find another article, from the Daily Tele which I’ve screenshot as it’s behind a paywall. I haven’t bothered with the lists Warning: it’s a long article.

Wouldn’t let me post more than 10 images, fair enough.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Kate Moss was good friends (maybe with benefits, was heavily hinted at) with Lucien Freud......yuck. That said I noticed she is in lockdown with James ‘I’m entitled to use the N word anytime I like’ Brown, and happily let good old anti-semetic Galliano design her wedding dress.
I’m going off her a bit.

Reactions: 11
Kate Moss was good friends (maybe with benefits, was heavily hinted at) with Lucien Freud......yuck. That said I noticed she is in lockdown with James ‘I’m entitled to use the N word anytime I like’ Brown, and happily let good old anti-semetic Galliano design her wedding dress.
I’m going off her a bit.
Has Kate had fillers? Her beautiful face looks a bit odd now - that sort of generic stretched look but a bit wierd (for her - not wierd generally). The Mail seem to hinting heavily with their 'fresh faced after two years sobriety' mantra yet showing close ups of her looking different. A bit sad as I thought she might one of the few celebs to hold out and not fall for that look.

Reactions: 7
She lives near me. I know a couple of people who've had interactions with her, not just fleeting hellos. From what I gather, she's very lovely.
That's not what we want to know!!!! We want to know that she sacrifices chickens, knocks over old ladies with a frying pan or drives a vespa down a pedestrian only area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Richard Madeley has also confirmed he never wears pants. Poor Judy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What exactly is Rebecca Vardy taking Colleen Rooney to court for? As far as I gather:

Colleen says she has screenshots of only one account having access to her private stories

Those stories then ended up in The Sun

The one account that had access was Rebecca’s.

Assuming the screenshots exist and she can provide sufficient proof that Rebecca’s account was the only one that could see hers, what is Rebecca suing for? Like what will her argument be?

Reactions: 11
Rebecca Vardy is nowt but social climbing scrubber with multiple children by different dads, who basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot. A premier league footballer. She’s cold and dead eyed IMO. Not a nice person at all. I’m Team Colleen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Rebecca Vardy is nowt but social climbing scrubber with multiple children by different dads, who basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot. A premier league footballer. She’s cold and dead eyed IMO. Not a nice person at all. I’m Team Colleen!
What the hell was Jamie thinking? Surely he could have had his pick of women?

Reactions: 1
What the hell was Jamie thinking? Surely he could have had his pick of women?
Jamie’s as much of a bleep as she is. So I can’t say I’ve got much sympathy. He’s estranged from his family because they all dislike her so much.

Reactions: 18
What exactly is Rebecca Vardy taking Colleen Rooney to court for? As far as I gather:

Colleen says she has screenshots of only one account having access to her private stories

Those stories then ended up in The Sun

The one account that had access was Rebecca’s.

Assuming the screenshots exist and she can provide sufficient proof that Rebecca’s account was the only one that could see hers, what is Rebecca suing for? Like what will her argument be?
Libel - which google tells me is a false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation (in print). Therefore, she is going to have to prove it was false. I note in the Sky news piece about it it said something at the end like 'they will go to Court if it's not settled outside'. I wonder if one of them will settle to prevent everything being discussed in Court. They can then try to pretend they have saved face.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.