Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Moss was good friends (maybe with benefits, was heavily hinted at) with Lucien Freud......yuck. That said I noticed she is in lockdown with James ‘I’m entitled to use the N word anytime I like’ Brown, and happily let good old anti-semetic Galliano design her wedding dress.
I’m going off her a bit.
I don’t rate her morals anyway, she’s a prolific fur wearer.

Reactions: 6
Back to Elton John. Apologies if this has already been mentioned here, but wasn’t there a blind relating to a “Super Injunction” taken out by Elton regarding a paddling pool, olive oil and another celeb involved in a threesome with Elton and David Furnish? And, no it wasn’t Popeye, or Brutus!! 😳
Yes, Elton John took out the injunction to prevent the tabloids from printing a story that David Furnish had been meeting two guys for oily frolics in a paddling pool 😳 Elton wasn’t involved and I’m not sure if he knew about it at the time. The two guys did a kiss and tell

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Rebecca Vardy is nowt but social climbing scrubber with multiple children by different dads, who basically traded up in men until she hit the jackpot. A premier league footballer. She’s cold and dead eyed IMO. Not a nice person at all. I’m Team Colleen!
She ass horrible in IAC

Reactions: 5
I think by saying it was her account the logical assumption for everyone to make is that Vardy did it. The only way Vardy could get out of this is if, by going to Court, she could force Colleen to give details of something in her life that's embarrassing. Saatchi did it with Nigella didn't he? the only reason he took those sisters to Court for stealing is because it forced Nigella to admit she had been taking drugs and he wanted to humiliate her.

Just thinking off the top of my head, the solicitor could start off by saying 'would you explain your relationship with Colleen and Vardy could reply 'I consoled her when her husband was caught with another woman' (obv one we don't know about) thereby getting a secret that might humiliate Colleen out in the open. Don't know if I have explained that well but lockdown has turned my brain to mush!
I missed this! Saatchi took Nigella court? *googles

Reactions: 1
Yeah, you're right. Could you ever see Liz Hurley 'falling for' a man who wasn't a multi millionaire? despicable behaviour on both sides
You’ve got to be a cold bastard not to take an interest in your kid though, however conniving the mother is

Y
I missed this! Saatchi took Nigella court? *googles
But wouldn’t Vardy become even more in-poular if she did this? I suppose she’s relying on Rooney not wanting it revealed so backing out. It’s like chess for wags

What is the point of telling stuff like that? I suppose their kids are immune to the normal embarrassment what with all the horrible stuff he’s written.
Stuff I didn’t know until posts on here
Also it makes you wonder if having a pedalo rapist and his collaborato r as parents hasn’t had a terrible effect on her, eve even if she didn’t know as a kid
Her boundaries don’t sound very good

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know anything more about the death of Stephen Gately? As this October (10th) will be 11 years since he died. I seem to remember that there was something suspicious about what really happened to him. Anyone remember this?
An entirely natural undiagnosed heart defect that could've happened to any one at any time, very sadly.

The barely thinly veiled sniff of "suspicion" was via an odious Daily Mail columnist, who neither a pathologist nor there herself, decided upon herself that as Stephen was gay - shock horror- and had been out that evening to a club and then allowed a member of the same sex to crash over, she decided to imply as if a mass drug fuelled gay orgy had taken place and his death must surely be misadventure and drug related.
At inquest, it was found he didn't have any drugs in his system, no orgy had taken place as suggested and that it was entirely natural albeit tragically young.
Boyzone boys 'waked him' in the traditional Irish manner back home in Ireland.
They stayed up awake all night alongside his coffin in the church the night before his funeral, talking, reminiscing and sharing whisky.
I don't have much time for the band tbh and can't stand their music, but they were utterly devastated by the death of their band mate whom they felt as close as brothers to.

Wasn’t there a random guy that came home with Stephen and his boyfriend the night he died? And, did his boyfriend change his story several times when the police interviewed him?

Wasn’t Steve Bing quoted as being a “Billionaire” at one point??... Our Elizabeth does have very questionable taste in men 😬
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....mily-hurt-by-wild-drugs-rumours-28525017.html
This article was the original stance by the family after findings of the autopsy.
Then his You get brother asked to re open case a few years later in dispute with Stephen's husband over final will & testament distribution.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
An entirely natural undiagnosed heart defect that could've happened to any one at any time, very sadly.

The barely thinly veiled sniff of "suspicion" was via an odious Daily Mail columnist, who neither a pathologist nor there herself, decided upon herself that as Stephen was gay - shock horror- and had been out that evening to a club and then allowed a member of the same sex to crash over, she decided to imply as if a mass drug fuelled gay orgy had taken place and his death must surely be misadventure and drug related.
At inquest, it was found he didn't have any drugs in his system, no orgy had taken place as suggested and that it was entirely natural albeit tragically young.
Boyzone boys 'waked him' in the traditional Irish manner back home in Ireland.
They stayed up awake all night alongside his coffin in the church the night before his funeral, talking, reminiscing and sharing whisky.
I don't have much time for the band tbh and can't stand their music, but they were utterly devastated by the death of their band mate whom they felt as close as brothers to.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....mily-hurt-by-wild-drugs-rumours-28525017.html
This article was the original stance by the family after findings of the autopsy.
Then his You get brother asked to re open case a few years later in dispute with Stephen's husband over final will & testament distribution.
Thankyou for your post, ❤XX

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have anything on Zach Braff?? I just find something a bit off about him and I can't quite figure it out...........

Does anyone have anything on Zach Braff?? I just find something a bit off about him and I can't quite figure it out...........
Is he the one going out with Florence Pugh? She told her fans to where to go when they started criticising him on her Instagrsm.

You’ve got to be a cold bastard not to take an interest in your kid though, however conniving the mother is
My ex has two of those. One of them told her that he was desperate to be a father, and they had a house etc. all sorted. When she was 6 months he decided he didn't want to be a dad after all, and walked out on her. He completely cut off all contact, no phone, email etc at all. When she gave birth to the baby, she phoned the grandparents who said 'We are not interested' and put the phone down on her. They have never sent any cards or presents to the girl (who is delightful). Bunch of arseholes, the lot of them!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thankyou for your post, ❤XX
It just irks me that an entirely "innocent" death (a questionable term anyway) was tarnished by that awful woman at the Daily Heil with absolutely no proof nor inside knowledge, and it made grieving over an already traumatic, sudden and premature death worse for his family and friends.
And years later, the 'mud's still sticking'.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is he the one going out with Florence Pugh? She told her fans to where to go when they started criticising him on her Instagrsm.
Yeah. I suspect he has a dodgy relationship with young women. He pretty much invented the manic pixie girl and Natalie Portman has had creeps lusting after her for years. I honestly thought he was in that category.

does anyone remember Victoria Baker Harber? I was reading an article about a fraud art dealer who stole $20,000,000 & went on the run was just arrested on a random island by the FBI.. and it said his girlfriend was Victoria from MIC.. so want to know more!

• Wow
Love Florence Pugh (she killed it in Midsommar). Do find something slightly off about Braff though I also can't put my finger on it.

yeah I remember. Awful to speculate but I wonder now if it was a chemsex session gone wrong. Please delete this if it’s inappropriate
He died of a pulmonary oedema, confirmed by a post mortem and toxicology exams. Would you of suggested chemsex if he had been straight? I trust you'll self delete.

Might not be the same thing but Jan Moir from the Daily Mail wrote a really insensitive piece that his death was ‘unnatural’, hinting it was the “lifestyle” he lived. There was a massive backlash and I’ve never seen so many DM comments saying she was disgusting and should be sacked. In the end he had to make an apology and I think rewrite/remove the article
It was vile. She half heartedly apologised for the 'timing' of it but not what she said. She claimed most people agreed with her and she was the real victim.

Unfortunately she's still alive and employed (by the mail obviously).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He died of a pulmonary oedema, confirmed by a post mortem and toxicology exams. Would you of suggested chemsex if he had been straight? I trust you'll self delete.
I don’t know how to self delete - as I said in the original post, delete the post if it’s a speculation too far? Although I’m not sure why this is any worse than anything else posted in this thread tbh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.