Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember reading about a third person and I think it was just a friend who was on holiday with them. I don't recall his husband changing his statement though, a quick google yielded no results.

I keep reading differing reports about Steve Bing's financial status as well! One minute he inherited $600m but at time of death it was down(!) to $540m then I also read he had doubled his $600m to over a billion. He was called a billionaire when he was going out with Liz but who knows.

I've started on that reddit sub that discusses his involvement with Epstein. Might be go
ne some time!
Ooh, please report back re Bing/Epstein 👍

I thought I had read it was 'a sex game gone wrong' I dont know where I read it or anymore details than that tho lol
Yeah, that’s kind of what I remember. Also that Stephen and his boyfriend had gone to a club, and picked up some Male model, plus they had all taken drugs that night. But I seem to remember that Stephen was found dead on a sofa, but the boyfriend and the Male model were in bed together? Also, wasn’t Stephen found to have been dead for quite some time before the police were called?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
New here but i noticed this comment and I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I think people can have an opinion on him based on what they know but the number of people throwing the word rapist on his Instagram post makes me SO uncomfortable. It’s not something you shrug off easily and if it isn’t true it has the potential to destroy his whole mental state, duck his career. I know someone who was accused, very quickly vindicated, but the shock and trauma of getting hauled in for questioning and the fear that it would get out was enough to make him attempt suicide months later. Not to mention the impact that false accusations have on real victims. I think it’s not unusual for men/women to emphasise their feelings to get what they want and it’s not unusual to have some ghost you after sex but if it’s your first time, you’re young, that person Is in the media and you can’t get away from them it can lead to some festering feelings. I’m not saying that she’s lying and I’m not saying he’s telling the truth but I am saying I’ve been a 17 year old girl, I’ve been used and ignored and the hurt from that is intense. Anger and other people’s input can distort a memory. If that’s what happened then he owes her an apology for sure but it doesn’t make him an abuser or a rapist.
The Ched Evans case blew my mind. I had to delete Facebook after seeing daughter of people I know say they thought it was a great way of getting £30k in criminal compensation. Ched was a dirty, debased man but nobody should ever see an allegation as a quick route to money.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The Ched Evans case blew my mind. I had to delete Facebook after seeing daughter of people I know say they thought it was a great way of getting £30k in criminal compensation. Ched was a dirty, debased man but nobody should ever see an allegation as a quick route to money.
None of it sounds like a route to easy money to me.

Reactions: 8
that makes me sick. In the era of mass social media making people famous I find that their morals and standards have lowered, its just anything that gets their name out there. I’m bringing up 3 girls in this tit 😩

Reactions: 6
And it’s horrific that tv aimed at the teenage market looks to make people like Stephen Bear seem like the sort of man our daughters should lust after

Reactions: 18
I remember reading about a third person and I think it was just a friend who was on holiday with them. I don't recall his husband changing his statement though, a quick google yielded no results.

I keep reading differing reports about Steve Bing's financial status as well! One minute he inherited $600m but at time of death it was down(!) to $540m then I also read he had doubled his $600m to over a billion. He was called a billionaire when he was going out with Liz but who knows.

I've started on that reddit sub that discusses his involvement with Epstein. Might be go
ne some time!
Please report back when you do, I have only read bits as I'm at work.

Reactions: 2
All i'll say is Not Guilty doesn't mean innocent.
the amount of victim blaming tweets etc Horrific for real victims

Reactions: 16
I don’t agree with how he went about things. But equally, when he had supposedly made clear he didn’t want children and she said she was taking birth control... I can imagine it was a bit of a shock to him. Liz Hurley definitely planned it and assumed he’d fall in line and they’d play happy families. She abused his trust.

A lot of articles at the time did seem to insinuate that he was quite vocal and up front about not wanting kids. The “mothers” of his kids obviously felt differently. I bet if he was skint they wouldn’t have.

Men who feel like that should have vasectomies if they feel so strongly about not having children.

I remember working for Estée Lauder in the late 90s. The perfume “pleasures” was just out when Hugh Grant was famously arrested for kerb crawling, which was quite scandalous for the brand as Liz was their spokesmodel and for that fragrance launch. When she and Hugh inevitably split I remember her doing an interview in a magazine and being asked if she would like children. I distinctly remember her reply was something along the lines of “if I did have a child I’d want it to be a boy and for him to adore me and sit on my lap forever”

She certainly seems to have made that come true!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Im going to say that I don’t think Ched Evans was a rapist. The website I found this on is deleted now but what I remember is there were many things that made his conviction unsafe.

Both the prosecution and defence agreed that a second footballer was there the whole time, and if Ched was found guilty, the other man should have been too, but inexplicably, he wasn’t. This fact alone is a cause for concern.

The girl never actually accused them of rape. She only went to the police to report a missing handbag (a separate concern). During their questioning of her to find out what had happened the night her bag went missing, rather than admit that at some point she’d slept with two men, she simply said that she couldn’t remember. The police then took it upon themselves to start a rape investigation.

A big part of the prosecution was that the girl couldn’t remember anything, with the implication that she must have been too drunk to consent. However the times of events were agreed by both the defence and the prosecution, and during this time frame, CCTV footage showed the girl walking normally in high heels, and then easily squatting down in these heels to collect a pizza box on the floor. She was clearly sober enough that she was conscious and physically coordinated.

The police’s handwritten notes irrelevantly mention other footballers who have been convicted and accused of rape, showing their prejudice towards the men for being footballers.

The jury was encouraged to rush their decision by the judge.

The girl did tweet something about being able to buy a brand new car, suggesting she expected to get money.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Im going to say that I don’t think Ched Evans was a rapist. The website I found this on is deleted now but what I remember is there were many things that made his conviction unsafe.

Both the prosecution and defence agreed that a second footballer was there the whole time, and if Ched was found guilty, the other man should have been too, but inexplicably, he wasn’t. This fact alone is a cause for concern.

The girl never actually accused them of rape. She only went to the police to report a missing handbag (a separate concern). During their questioning of her to find out what had happened the night her bag went missing, rather than admit that at some point she’d slept with two men, she simply said that she couldn’t remember. The police then took it upon themselves to start a rape investigation.

A big part of the prosecution was that the girl couldn’t remember anything, with the implication that she must have been too drunk to consent. However the times of events were agreed by both the defence and the prosecution, and during this time frame, CCTV footage showed the girl walking normally in high heels, and then easily squatting down in these heels to collect a pizza box on the floor. She was clearly sober enough that she was conscious and physically coordinated.

The police’s handwritten notes irrelevantly mention other footballers who have been convicted and accused of rape, showing their prejudice towards the men for being footballers.

The jury was encouraged to rush their decision by the judge.

The girl did tweet something about being able to buy a brand new car, suggesting she expected to get money.
I think he was made an example of, but at the end of the day he was found guilty by judge and jury.

Reactions: 3
Back to Elton John. Apologies if this has already been mentioned here, but wasn’t there a blind relating to a “Super Injunction” taken out by Elton regarding a paddling pool, olive oil and another celeb involved in a threesome with Elton and David Furnish? And, no it wasn’t Popeye, or Brutus!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he was made an example of, but at the end of the day he was found guilty by judge and jury.
So was the Jill Dando guy. CPS continually and systemically hold back evidence that clears accused people in the name of hitting targets. Our legal system is shocking. I’m hoping that Coleen Rooney can solve it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So was the Jill Dando guy. CPS continually and systemically hold back evidence that clears accused people in the name of hitting targets. Our legal system is shocking. I’m hoping that Coleen Rooney can solve it 🤣🤣🤣
Its ok, the Speakmans are on it 👍

• Haha
I think the Rooney/Vardy case will be interesting as there will be loads of dirt dished on both sides. Part of me wants Vardy to have a victory!

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.