Secret Celebrity Gossip #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Boris Johnson is at this moment speaking about opening up the economy, and the loosening of lockdown, I have spoken to a friend who lives in the US, and I have been warned about a mutation of the Covid-19 virus, basically, there have been reports from The Scripps Research Center in Florida, by a senior virologist called Dr Hyeryun Choe, who has written a paper, saying that the “new” strain, which has been reported in Beijing, has 3 sets of viral mutations, which are being called D614G. This mutation makes the virus, significantly more easily spread, and much more deadly than the original Covid-19. I have not heard anything about this from the British press, but, it’s worth getting as much knowledge about this new development as possible. It’s also worth noting, that Beijing has not shut its airports..
Celebrity gossip is why I’m here to get away from the real world a bit. But D614G has been circulating since February alongside other strains. It’s not a good strain of Covid, but it’s not a brand new one lying in wait to form a Spanish flu style second wave all by itself. There’s no real reason to specifically warn people about it.

Reactions: 11
Celebrity gossip is why I’m here to get away from the real world a bit. But D614G has been circulating since February alongside other strains. It’s not a good strain of Covid, but it’s not a brand new one lying in wait to form a Spanish flu style second wave all by itself. There’s no real reason to specifically warn people about it.
I have already apologised for posting this in the wrong thread, but the specific paper that has actually researched the effects of the D614G viral mutation has only recently been published. So, yes, people may have known about a mutation- but the study of it in the context of a scientific paper have only just been made public. But, as I have already said - This was posted on the wrong thread, and we are all here for the (Covid free) gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have already apologised for posting this in the wrong thread, but the specific paper that has actually researched the effects of the D614G viral mutation has only recently been published. So, yes, people may have known about a mutation- but the study of it in the context of a scientific paper have only just been made public. But, as I have already said - This was posted on the wrong thread, and we are all here for the (Covid free) gossip.
Yes - just wanted to reassure worried people that this isn’t a wholly new killer strain that we haven’t encountered yet. It’s already in the mix. And the article was published online pre peer review so there’s been coverage since May.

As a small island, we simply do not have enough land to grow enough food to feed the population, unless the country switches to a plant-based diet, which won’t happen (because a lot of land is used growing feed for livestock, and a lot of imported food is fodder grown in the Amazon). Therefore we are reliant on imports.

We are due to crash out of the EU. This will threaten our food supply. This means we will be dependant on the USA to save us.

The USA are GUARANTEED to have a war with China; years ago they signed a treaty to protect Taiwan’s sovereignty. However, Taiwan never officially declared independence from China, (as declaring independence was an act of war) which is why China think they own it: because legally, they do. So China is guaranteed to “invade” Taiwan and the USA are legally bound to protect them.

We will then be embroiled in this, especially with the troubles in Hong Kong.

What’s worse is that China has been working on Africa for years, doing work for very poor countries for debts that they can never possibly repay. When countries are indebted to other countries, they repay them by going to war with them. It’s no coincidence that every single African country bar Eswatini has officially recognised Taiwan as a region of China.

So we are due to go to war with China and the whole of Africa.

Sorry.....but where is the celeb gossip here? Just saying......

Reactions: 20
Here’s Popbitch on Rooney vs. Vardy

If you can't recall the details, Coleen Rooney used an old showbiz trick to smoke out a tabloid informant she feared was in her midst by planting knowingly false stories to friends to see if anyone was feeding them to the press. By systematically narrowing her circle, Rooney believes she whittled it down to one suspect. Vardy begs to differ.

If the case does make it to trial, things are likely to get a little messy – and Vardy is going to want to hope that she doesn't get asked too many questions about her prior relationship with the Sun. If they ask her under oath about who it was that kept tipping the paps off to her husband's whereabouts when they would go out on the town together, she might find it hard to convince anyone that her hands are entirely clean...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What reddit sub is it on. The name will do you don't have to post a link.

Thank you!
It is on the Conspiracy sub also on the news sub with a link from a Vanity Fair article which links him to Epstein's circle.

Reactions: 5
Yes - just wanted to reassure worried people that this isn’t a wholly new killer strain that we haven’t encountered yet. It’s already in the mix. And the article was published online pre peer review so there’s been coverage since May.
Without wanting to continue this, I have to point out that the Scripps Press Room posted the pre review on 11th July, and not in May as you stated. Maybe you are thinking about another paper?, as I was only posting about the scientific paper that was published by The Scripps Research Center. But, I think we should leave it as that. ❤

Reactions: 1
Without wanting to continue this, I have to point out that the Scripps Press Room posted the pre review on 11th July, and not in May as you stated. Maybe you are thinking about another paper?, as I was only posting about the scientific paper that was published by The Scripps Research Center. But, I think we should leave it as that. ❤
Ah yes, similar papers. Although I see that the Scripps paper coverage in the Mail, while being aimed at US readers, does make the point that it’s the strain we’ve already had in the UK. Must be very worrying for the Americans to think something worse might be on its way to them. ❤ back atcha!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shame some footballers are still so mind crushing stupid that they will have unprotected sex with prostitutes and reality tv 'stars' and football groupies knowing how many times some women will use them as a cash point. More fool them. The chances of him even seeing that kid are miniscule.

What do we think about the Ansel Elgort allegations? He is saying they had a consensual relationship. I'm not sure about how strict the law is in New York but I'd have thought even though the age of consent is 18, 17 year olds are having sex with 20 year olds all the time. Obviously if it was an assault consent doesnt matter but I dont know how he would be able to defend himself if she doesnt go to the police. I know people love Baby Driver but I got an uncomfortable vibe from it regarding its portrayal of women and the off screen allegations around all the stars. Not just Kevin Spacey but Jamie Foxx and Elgort were all meant to be a bit predatory and Edgar Wright writes terrible female parts.
New here but i noticed this comment and I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I think people can have an opinion on him based on what they know but the number of people throwing the word rapist on his Instagram post makes me SO uncomfortable. It’s not something you shrug off easily and if it isn’t true it has the potential to destroy his whole mental state, duck his career. I know someone who was accused, very quickly vindicated, but the shock and trauma of getting hauled in for questioning and the fear that it would get out was enough to make him attempt suicide months later. Not to mention the impact that false accusations have on real victims. I think it’s not unusual for men/women to emphasise their feelings to get what they want and it’s not unusual to have some ghost you after sex but if it’s your first time, you’re young, that person Is in the media and you can’t get away from them it can lead to some festering feelings. I’m not saying that she’s lying and I’m not saying he’s telling the truth but I am saying I’ve been a 17 year old girl, I’ve been used and ignored and the hurt from that is intense. Anger and other people’s input can distort a memory. If that’s what happened then he owes her an apology for sure but it doesn’t make him an abuser or a rapist.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know anything more about the death of Stephen Gately? As this October (10th) will be 11 years since he died. I seem to remember that there was something suspicious about what really happened to him. Anyone remember this?

Does anyone know anything more about the death of Stephen Gately? As this October (10th) will be 11 years since he died. I seem to remember that there was something suspicious about what really happened to him. Anyone remember this?
I think it was an undiagnosed heart issue that caused his death.

• Sad
I think it was an undiagnosed heart issue that caused his death.
Wasn’t there a random guy that came home with Stephen and his boyfriend the night he died? And, did his boyfriend change his story several times when the police interviewed him?

Yeah, you're right. Could you ever see Liz Hurley 'falling for' a man who wasn't a multi millionaire? despicable behaviour on both sides
Wasn’t Steve Bing quoted as being a “Billionaire” at one point??... Our Elizabeth does have very questionable taste in men 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
yeah I remember. Awful to speculate but I wonder now if it was a chemsex session gone wrong. Please delete this if it’s inappropriate

Reactions: 10
yeah I remember. Awful to speculate but I wonder now if it was a chemsex session gone wrong. Please delete this if it’s inappropriate
I thought I had read it was 'a sex game gone wrong' I dont know where I read it or anymore details than that tho lol

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t there a random guy that came home with Stephen and his boyfriend the night he died? And, did his boyfriend change his story several times when the police interviewed him?

Wasn’t Steve Bing quoted as being a “Billionaire” at one point??... Our Elizabeth does have very questionable taste in men 😬
I remember reading about a third person and I think it was just a friend who was on holiday with them. I don't recall his husband changing his statement though, a quick google yielded no results.

I keep reading differing reports about Steve Bing's financial status as well! One minute he inherited $600m but at time of death it was down(!) to $540m then I also read he had doubled his $600m to over a billion. He was called a billionaire when he was going out with Liz but who knows.

I've started on that reddit sub that discusses his involvement with Epstein. Might be go
ne some time!

• Heart
@PenelopePitstop Absolutely, where is Shelly Miscavage is the million dollar question! I cannot understand why there isn't more fuss over it
Sorry - catching up with posts. Regarding the “Where is Shelly Miscavage mystery” 60 minutes Australia actually found the log cabin where Shelly was supposedly hiding. If anyone is interested, it’s still on YouTube.

• Wow
Might not be the same thing but Jan Moir from the Daily Mail wrote a really insensitive piece that his death was ‘unnatural’, hinting it was the “lifestyle” he lived. There was a massive backlash and I’ve never seen so many DM comments saying she was disgusting and should be sacked. In the end he had to make an apology and I think rewrite/remove the article

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.