Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think you get paid to go on the Royal Variety Show. It’s for charity. But if he is anti royal, he should have declined to appear.

Reactions: 13
I only have 1 small piece of tea this year. A comedian who is a new dad was gurning heavily at his secret show this year. The show was an afternoon show. Also his team were absolutely HORRIBLE to locals who were just actually at the bar to have a few drinks.
Jack Whitehall?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone said his YouTube video is like a teenage boy making excuses to his Mum before parent’s evening 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I met RBs dad in a pub in Camden once and he was bragging about buying him and his son sex workers to have sex with and lose his virginity with, he said that he and his son weren't close as RB didn't want much to.do with him.

Messed up example of a father in the first place.
Same ol story used mostly around North London pubs favouriting The Hawley Arms where you could find "DIRTY RON" anytime from 2010 maybe slightly earlier always lurking for underage attention whilst boring out the same stories...

Yes unfortunatley he was known as "Dirty Ron" :eek:as his standard greeting any female was like watching Sid James greet Barbara Windsor back in a Carry On filmr he would pinch their bums as he first greeted luring them closer, dining out on letting everyone know who his "son"is

DR was/is a very shady charachter also known & confirmed as con artist, talk the talk & no walk the walk.....especially where money was concerned.

If you had unfortunatley got yourself tangled up in one of many of his bullshit scams then say goodbye to your money, he fleeced several thousands out of a Hawley regular bar propping customer who he befriended who is a similair age to DR & never saw a penny back

PONCE /PERVERT meet Ronnie Brand AKA DIRTY RON folks!!! (jazz hands wave to end)✋🤚:eek:(n)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I only have 1 small piece of tea this year. A comedian who is a new dad was gurning heavily at his secret show this year. The show was an afternoon show. Also his team were absolutely HORRIBLE to locals who were just actually at the bar to have a few drinks.
Not JW?

Eta sorry posted this before fully catching up and then saw others said the same

Reactions: 1
Isn't there meant to be an article coming out at 3PM about the Dispatch? Or am I making stuff up?

Reactions: 9
Isn't there meant to be an article coming out at 3PM about the Dispatch? Or am I making stuff up?
I think The Times are releasing something at 3pm.
I'm getting a bit confused though - I presume it is to do with Dispatches but not sure.

Reactions: 10
SKA had a "relationship" with a lad I know when the lad was 16/17. SKA was older. This was 15 years ago ish. Perhaps a bit more.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can't stand that bloke. I have a really strong reaction to him somehow, and I'm not usually that reactive lol
I absolutely detest him. About 20 years ago he was on radio 2 for some reason and made a joke about Kurt Cobain blowing his own head off. I wrote to them and complained. They said that was his style of humour - it made me feel sick.

(Also Avid Merrion or whatever pretty much destroyed Craig David and I'm rather fond of him in a motherly way.)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it interesting that Brand has released that video almost immediately after the gossip mills started yday evening (like within 5/6 hours it was up) but we’ve heard nothing from anyone else?

An hour and a half show about one person is unlikely surely? It’s makes far more sense for it to be about multiple people so where is everyone else at?

Or perhaps Brand is the only one where there are criminal implications and that’s why he’s been giving the letter with details?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.