Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I had a read of the latest Popbitch newsletter. Is this Brand/Walliams story linked to the 'Fleet Street/second wave of #metoo' they insinuated?
I believe so.
Channel 4 and the Sunday times have done joint investigations before eg care homes and royalty

Reactions: 12
I don't know if its my age but at the point I think I'd be more shocked by an 1.5 hour programme listing all the celeb men who hadn't done the dirty in some ways #notallmen obvs. And am so over womens rights and abuses being used to fight the culture war.

I happened to watch She Said yesterday - the film of the journalists who exposed Harvey Weinstein. They had to give him 48 hours notice for a reply before they published and were working on the story right up to the moment they published with victims agreeing to go on record at the last moment. Its those women I feel for today.

In other completely unrelated news - the book Reach For the Stars has been mentioned on these threads and just want to say its in the kindle daily deal today - looking forward to reading it

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Damn people I went out for 1 night and we powered through a full thread!
Does anyone have a quick link to the twunts supporting RB, Tate etc?

Reactions: 5
Can we say Brand instead of RB? A couple of times now I've had a panic about what Rob Brydon has been doing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

“Moving fast, they got engaged just a year after setting eyes on each other. Only four months later the couple wed in front of family and friends at Claridge's Hotel in London in a lavish £80,000 ceremony. Celebrity A-lister guests included Sir Elton John, Russell Brand and Stephen Fry. But it didn't last.”
At the time they split, I always wondered if Lara had caught him with another man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

“Moving fast, they got engaged just a year after setting eyes on each other. Only four months later the couple wed in front of family and friends at Claridge's Hotel in London in a lavish £80,000 ceremony. Celebrity A-lister guests included Sir Elton John, Russell Brand and Stephen Fry. But it didn't last.”
Whenever I see pictures of Walliams I’m reminded of that quote about the politician who ‘had something of the night’ about him. 🤣

It’s like…he acts like a creep, he almost exclusively mocks vulnerable people, he’s assaulted someone live on stage, and he looks like the kind of crayon drawing a young girl would do if asked to draw the epitome of a pervert. He’s like a malign game show host carved out of ham. How is this only news now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Is she still around? I remember catching up with those threads and just being torn - as it were - between amused and mortified.
I haven’t seen her since which is kind of a shame. It may well be she’s doing a lot of walking and busy having to pay for decent hiking boots. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s going to be a tonne of SA allegations and possibly bang to rights if they’re comparing to #metoo

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker etc etc.

I really hope Stephen K Amos is included for what he allegedly did to that poor teenage boy. News articles from the time only mention ‘Mr X’ as the court / inquest protected the identify of the comedian. But SKA tweeted the boy’s name after he died and it seems everyone knows it was SKA.

The news articles say Mr X plied him with drink, drugs and gifts, raped him, made him strip in front of Mr X’s friends so they could touch him. He couldn’t cope with what had happened to him and ended up committing suicide.
Omg i didn't know this story with Stephen k Amos but I know for a fact that he came to the town i live in about 16/17 years ago and took a teenage lad that he'd met after the show (legal age) back to his hotel room for the night.
The lad thought it was cool at the time but later realised it was far from cool - he was coerced into it. Not sure if I'm misremembering talk of being left with an std.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I feel like it’s going to be a tonne of SA allegations and possibly bang to rights if they’re comparing to #metoo
The interest around this just doesn't make sense if it's only about Brand. The guy has fallen out of mainstream media more or less completely at this point and I don't think that many people are shocked

Reactions: 28
Omg i didn't know this story with Stephen k Amos but I know for a fact that he came to the town i live in about 16/17 years ago and took a teenage lad that he'd met after the show (legal age) back to his hotel room for the night.
The lad thought it was cool at the time but later realised it was far from cool - he was coerced into it. Not sure if I'm misremembering talk of being left with an std.
He groped one of my adult mates, who objected, and he was a total prick about it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.