Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it interesting that Brand has released that video almost immediately after the gossip mills started yday evening (like within 5/6 hours it was up) but we’ve heard nothing from anyone else?

An hour and a half show about one person is unlikely surely? It’s makes far more sense for it to be about multiple people so where is everyone else at?

Or perhaps Brand is the only one where there are criminal implications and that’s why he’s been giving the letter with details?
it’s been said multiple times that it’s not just about him.

i think he’s getting most of the attention at the moment because he essentially “outed” himself as being on the show through his video. the others may just be laying low and getting stuff ready for when the show airs. like you say, it is also possible that the allegations against him are the most serious.

Reactions: 12
Oh goodness I hope not! I’ve never heard an actual allegation against him. I can’t have Del Boy, Danger Mouse, Mr Toad, Pop Larkin, Inspector Frost and Count Duckula ruined!!!!
I would honestly be gutted too! So many happy childhood (and adulthood) memories attached to DJ. 😞

Reactions: 9
I don't have a Times subscription so I'll be relying on you lovely lot to post all the relevant details!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
the comments on the times’ most recent tweet are killing me - guessing they’re all tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was never announced by the times that they would be releasing at 3pm. Only by bloody Toby Jones.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh the deflation is real.... Has it been pulled last minute?
If the article doesn't land will dispatches go ahead??
So. Many. Questions

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.