Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DW and ML uploaded a video on Instagram 19 hours ago. Would you do this if your name was rumoured to be involved in some scandal?

Reactions: 6
I don't know if its my age but at the point I think I'd be more shocked by an 1.5 hour programme listing all the celeb men who hadn't done the dirty in some ways #notallmen obvs. And am so over womens rights and abuses being used to fight the culture war.

I happened to watch She Said yesterday - the film of the journalists who exposed Harvey Weinstein. They had to give him 48 hours notice for a reply before they published and were working on the story right up to the moment they published with victims agreeing to go on record at the last moment. Its those women I feel for today.

In other completely unrelated news - the book Reach For the Stars has been mentioned on these threads and just want to say its in the kindle daily deal today - looking forward to reading it
thank you, I’ve just bought it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it interesting that Brand has released that video almost immediately after the gossip mills started yday evening (like within 5/6 hours it was up) but we’ve heard nothing from anyone else?

An hour and a half show about one person is unlikely surely? It’s makes far more sense for it to be about multiple people so where is everyone else at?

Or perhaps Brand is the only one where there are criminal implications and that’s why he’s been giving the letter with details?
The others staying quiet til after its shown I kinda understand. I'm sure they will be having lawyers go over a statement for them to release.
Wheras this arrogant twit just did the 'there against me defence'

Reactions: 5
I absolutely detest him. About 20 years ago he was on radio 2 for some reason and made a joke about Kurt Cobain blowing his own head off. I wrote to them and complained. They said that was his style of humour - it made me feel sick.

(Also Avid Merrion or whatever pretty much destroyed Craig David and I'm rather fond of him in a motherly way.)
he’s definitely not as prominent as he used to be! He did speak out about some of that stuff around lock down time, along the lines of regretting some of the jokes/characters and after that he seemed to disappear in to the background which has often made me wonder if something might come out.

It had a huge negative impact on Craig David

Reactions: 10
thank you, I’ve just bought it!
"She Said" is a great film. I won't say "enjoy it" because it's not fun, but it is encouraging to watch two women work slowly and steadily to give women a voice and make sure their reporting is legally watertight before they print it and destroy the bastard. I truly hope that is what The Sunday Times and Dispatches have done here. Brand talked about getting letters from a newspaper and tv channel, and he must be backed into a corner if he is coming out fighting before anything has been said in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same ol story used mostly around North London pubs favouriting The Hawley Arms where you could find "DIRTY RON" anytime from 2010 maybe slightly earlier always lurking for underage attention whilst boring out the same stories...

Yes unfortunatley he was known as "Dirty Ron" :eek:as his standard greeting any female was like watching Sid James greet Barbara Windsor back in a Carry On filmr he would pinch their bums as he first greeted luring them closer, dining out on letting everyone know who his "son"is

DR was/is a very shady charachter also known & confirmed as con artist, talk the talk & no walk the walk.....especially where money was concerned.

If you had unfortunatley got yourself tangled up in one of many of his bullshit scams then say goodbye to your money, he fleeced several thousands out of a Hawley regular bar propping customer who he befriended who is a similair age to DR & never saw a penny back

PONCE /PERVERT meet Ronnie Brand AKA DIRTY RON folks!!! (jazz hands wave to end)✋🤚:eek:(n)
That was it, Ron. And it was that pub, around that time.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker etc etc.

I really hope Stephen K Amos is included for what he allegedly did to that poor teenage boy. News articles from the time only mention ‘Mr X’ as the court / inquest protected the identify of the comedian. But SKA tweeted the boy’s name after he died and it seems everyone knows it was SKA.

The news articles say Mr X plied him with drink, drugs and gifts, raped him, made him strip in front of Mr X’s friends so they could touch him. He couldn’t cope with what had happened to him and ended up committing suicide.
Welcome lurker, that's horrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The rumour about new dad gurner could also be Seann Walsh rather than Jack Whitehall. Both new dads.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
“David Jason Dispatches” is a top hit on Google right now.
Oh goodness I hope not! I’ve never heard an actual allegation against him. I can’t have Del Boy, Danger Mouse, Mr Toad, Pop Larkin, Inspector Frost and Count Duckula ruined!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel a bit bad for DJ. His name always gets brought up when there's stories of famous pervs but there's never been any allegations against him. It seems like a story that just snowballed for very little reason.

Reactions: 32
Ahh I don’t have live tv I only stream stuff - does anyone know if I’ll be able to stream this live or do I have to wait until it’s on demand 🤔

Reactions: 2
“David Jason Dispatches” is a top hit on Google right now.
Thing is would he be classed as a comedian? I’d class him as an actor so although I’ve heard the DJ rumours I don’t think he’ll be part of tonight’s expose

Reactions: 7
"She Said" is a great film. I won't say "enjoy it" because it's not fun, but it is encouraging to watch two women work slowly and steadily to give women a voice and make sure their reporting is legally watertight before they print it and destroy the bastard. I truly hope that is what The Sunday Times and Dispatches have done here. Brand talked about getting letters from a newspaper and tv channel, and he must be backed into a corner if he is coming out fighting before anything has been said in public.
I meant the book actually, sorry! It’s been referenced a few times on these threads but every time I’ve looked, it’s been about fifteen quid or something!

Reactions: 3
An hour and a half show about one person is unlikely surely? It’s makes far more sense for it to be about multiple people so where is everyone else at?
Probably have to remind everyone who he is because the wider public haven't given a crap about him since 2014 when he dropped off the radar.
I mean is this really a big exposure thing. Some women say RB abused them he says he didn't. No evidence either way. And about a person/organisation no one cares about so it's not like any justice will be done.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.