Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday Times will also be revealing their story at 3pm today I believe (apologies if I misremembered the correct newspaper).

I remember when Lauren Harries said that she and Brand slept together and he denied it, I just felt she was telling the truth.
It’s based on Toby Young’s tweet

Did 😆 at this response

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone who tries to portray himself as very left wing and hippie and all that I bet he’s happy that Elon Musk and Andrew Tate have spoken out in support for him.

Reactions: 12
It's 100% going to be more than one person. I'm not actually sure it'll even just focus on one person. Maybe Brand is just the most high profile.

It would be darkly funny if he now wasn't mentioned at all, though.
Long time lurker etc etc.

I really hope Stephen K Amos is included for what he allegedly did to that poor teenage boy. News articles from the time only mention ‘Mr X’ as the court / inquest protected the identify of the comedian. But SKA tweeted the boy’s name after he died and it seems everyone knows it was SKA.

The news articles say Mr X plied him with drink, drugs and gifts, raped him, made him strip in front of Mr X’s friends so they could touch him. He couldn’t cope with what had happened to him and ended up committing suicide.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I couldn't manage to get through RB's premptive denial video. It's the shark eyes and the Essex highwayman robbing big words shtick - if he is brought before the courts how will we refrain from shouting PARKLIFE! every time he speaks?

Why do people think it's about several comedians though? The length of the programme, or the well-founded belief that the industry is a foetid, rapey hell? Or are there leaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I personally know of two male comedians who are not well known outside of the Scottish comedy circuit who are total predators. One is currently in prison for domestic abuse.
These days if I see a "comedian" on dating apps I swerve immediately
Is one DS?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I personally know of two male comedians who are not well known outside of the Scottish comedy circuit who are total predators. One is currently in prison for domestic abuse.
These days if I see a "comedian" on dating apps I swerve immediately
comedians and chefs will bring nothing but chaos to your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I met RBs dad in a pub in Camden once and he was bragging about buying him and his son sex workers to have sex with and lose his virginity with, he said that he and his son weren't close as RB didn't want much to.do with him.

Messed up example of a father in the first place.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I couldn't manage to get through RB's premptive denial video. It's the shark eyes and the Essex highwayman robbing big words shtick - if he is brought before the courts how will we refrain from shouting PARKLIFE! every time he speaks?

Why do people think it's about several comedians though? The length of the programme, or the well-founded belief that the industry is a foetid, rapey hell? Or are there leaks?
there’s been a few blind items (nothing substantial i know) saying walliams and lucas in particular are also discussed. also apparently a number of female comics (aisling bea named as one) who are interviewed as part of it. it sounds more like a expose on the comedy circuit rather than purely about brand, imo anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I was prepared to keep n open mind on all this but now that Musk, Fox and Tate have sprung to his defence, hang him.

let’s remember that it was only a couple of days after Woody Allen defended Rubiales that he then resigned. Coincidence? I think not 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
there’s been a few blind items (nothing substantial i know) saying walliams and lucas in particular are also discussed. also apparently a number of female comics (aisling bea named as one) who are interviewed as part of it. it sounds more like a expose on the comedy circuit rather than purely about brand, imo anyway.
Brand, Walliams, and Lucas would be a gratifying hattrick.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I had a read of the latest Popbitch newsletter. Is this Brand/Walliams story linked to the 'Fleet Street/second wave of #metoo' they insinuated?

Fleet Street has been abuzz this afternoon with chat that one of the weekend papers is braced to drop an explosive story we hear will open up a whole new front on #MeToo.​

Reactions: 14
Knot: Entanglement with a Celebrity: a Memoir by a Woman

The above book is an interesting read about Russell Brand. I saw it recommended on one of the secret celebrity gossip threads a few years ago, and bought it from Amazon

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.