Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone mentioned elsewhere yesterday, Jonathan Ross has two daughters both of whom have serious mental health issues.
Having a father with a disgusting view of women (cf ‘he fucked your granddaughter’) must have affected them.
Jonathans brother is a wrongun no?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I've woken up hungover to duck reading this thread and getting acquainted with the ignore button.
I would just like to say I found every story revealed here moving and I wish I would add mine but I'm not strong enough like all of you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Well I've woken up hungover to duck reading this thread and getting acquainted with the ignore button.
I would just like to say I found every story revealed here moving and I wish I would add mine but I'm not strong enough like all of you.

you woke up this morning - you are incredibly strong xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.